Note: this server is Steam only!
Players from Epic, PS4 or Xbox/Win10 won't be able to join.
If Epic will ever support mods in the future it might be possible that Steam / Epic corssplay will be an option.
Servers restart daily at 12:15 German time and in case of game/ mod update. It may take 5-10 minutes.
You can check if they are currently online on the forum main page or on Battlemetrics (links at the bottom).
In GD Discord there is a #server-status channel where you can check the current status of servers.
Follow these steps if you have trouble joining our servers
1. Make sure that you installed the map you are joining.
If you don't install the map before joining, ARK will crash.
2. Subscribe to all mods used on the server, launch Ark and let them download and install (watch bottom right corner to see its progress).
Don't join the server until all mods are installed.
Getting a mod version mismatch? Read -> here
3. Add the server IP to your favorites.
The Island: pve3.the-ghost-division.com:27016
Genesis Part 1: pve2.the-ghost-division.com:27056
Genesis Part 2: pve4.the-ghost-division.com:27056
The Center: pve2.the-ghost-division.com:27036
Crystal Isles: pve1.the-ghost-division.com:27026
Lost Island: pve4.the-ghost-division.com:27036
Event Server: pve1.the-ghost-division.com:27076
You can also click the address to join directly, but joining this way may take 5-15 minutes and will look like it's frozen - but it's not, don't worry, it's only doing all the work in the background.
It's recommended to add the IP to your favorites.
Make sure that the address has the right port (last five digits).
4. If the Steam server list says that the server is not responding, make sure that you added the right IP (check port!).
If it's OK, then launch Ark and filter servers by favorites (bottom left corner) - it should appear anyway.
5. If the server doesn't appear on the in-game list, clear all filters (map, game mode etc).
6. Uncheck "Show password protected" (bottom left corner).
7. Restart Steam, remove the IP from favorites and add again.
8. Verify game files (Steam library - right click Ark - Properties - Local files - Verify integrity of local files).
9. Check if Steam isn't having issues: steamstat.us
10. Join Discord to discuss your issue with other players: discord.gg/9SF2s9T
11. Open a support ticket (only if all steps above have failed!),
12. Battlemetrics links (check downtimes, players online, server stats and more):
Do you have any other issues or questions? Check our FAQ