PvE - Serverrules
- Names of tribes, players and dinos must be PEGI 0.
- Cheating/ bugusing/ glitching is forbidden.
- If you’ll be inactive for more than 7 days, then please tell one of our team members or we will delete all tribe structures without warning.
- Important: The timers are only reset when you get near the structures. Inactive outposts also lead to the demolition of all tribe structures when the number of structures exceeds 30.
- Use German or English in Global-Chat (Voice-, Ally-, Tribe- and Local are free for every language).
- It is not allowed to have dinos on “enable wandering” when you are not breeding them.
- Using multiple accounts is allowed as long as no other rules are bypassed/ exploited. This is especially true for the dino limits.
- Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions as well as verbal abuse.
- Luring dinos to bases is forbidden (unless it is your own base).
- Parking dinos on mountains is forbidden.
- Parking several dinos on obelisks is forbidden.
- Behaviour that harms the atmosphere on the server is forbidden. We will decide if it was a bad behaviour or not. For example, instead saying player XY is cheating you could collect proofs and open a thread in our support forum.
- Tribes are allowed to have up to 10 dinos of every kind and two different kinds of dinos (of your own choice) with up to 30 units.
- Blocking resources/ beacons of any kind is forbidden. This includes beaver & penguin spawns.
- Building in front or inside caves is not allowed!
- Exceptions are caves on Ragnarok, which contain no resources/ artifacts. However, it requires an explicit permission from the server team. Applications are to be placed in the support area of the forum. [Ragnarok]
- Old structures must be demolished. This includes abandoned, raided and unneeded structures (for example, rafts, fishing spots & taming boxes) or we will delete all without a warning. Taming boxes, unbuilt rafts, single campfires and storage boxes must be removed after use.
- This rule especially applies to abandoned taming boxes!
- Reserving construction sites is forbidden (for example, with foundations, pillars or gates).
- It's forbidden to build on or around the volcano.
- The obelisks must not be built and must be reachable by foot.
- Building on ice floes is not allowed.
- Enclosed areas must be mostly filled immediately. It's not allowed to keep these areas blocked by placeholders.
- The base limit is 2. One main base and one outpost. An outpost can be one raft, one tree (only at the platforms) or a 7x7x4 base.
- Keep distance to other bases, there is enough space for everyone. In case of dispute the server team will take decisions.
- Building on "The Dead Island" is not allowed. [Island]
- Extremely long waterpipes [longer than render distance medium] are not allowed! Use water tanks or s+ intakes. If the pipes are way too long we will delete all structures of that tribe.
- It's forbidden to build in the dragon gorge. In case of violation, we will remove it immediately! [Ragnarok]
- It's forbidden to block the public transmitter. It's also forbidden to leave dinos there. [Aberration]
- It's forbidden to block Charge Nodes and Z Plant with structures, as they are seen as a resource. They have to be usable, reachable on foot and visible from outside for everyone. [Aberration]
- Gas collectors have to be unlocked and may not be built-in. [Aberration]
We reserve the right to change these rules at any time to add new rules or to adapt existing rules. In addition, we reserve the right to exclude players with immediate effect with or without reason, from using our project. This includes our Internet platforms, our TS3 server, our Discord server and in particular all our game servers. In disputes about these rules, only the administrators of the project decide. The instructions of the team are to be obeyed, even if the facts on which the instructions are based on, do not expressly follow from this set of rules.
Last Update: 10.01.2018