PvE - Server rules
All players are asked to follow our set of rules.
Depending on the violation players can be punished with the deletion of their structures/animals or a (temporary) suspension.
In moderately severe cases we will also issue a warning. Players with two warnings will be permanently banned from our project.
- Names of tribes, players, Steam profiles and dinos have to answer PEGI 12 / ESRB T-rated requirements.
- Cheating/ bugusing/ glitching is forbidden (e.g. floating base, building under the map etc.)!
- If you’ll be inactive for more than 7 days, then please inform us by a ticket or we will delete all tribe structures and dinos without warning.
- Use German or English in Global-Chat (Voice-, Ally-, Tribe- and Local chat are free for all languages).
- Keeping dinos on wandering or mating all the time is forbidden (Exception: game mechanics like those from dung beetle, oviraptor etc.)
- Using multiple accounts is allowed as long as no other rules are bypassed/ exploited.
- Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions as well as verbal abuse.
- PvP behavior on PvE is forbidden (e.g. thievery and homicide).
- Any loot beacon is claimed by the first player arriving at the exact drop location.
- In terms of air drops a video must be provided to proof the claim (use ShadowPlay or similar tools)
- Extinction: Orbital Drops have to be claimed in the Global Chat with exact coords (i.e. Orbital Drop at 71.3 40.9 claimed!). To proof the claim make a screenshot with map, orbital drop and visible server time (hold H ingame) in one picture.
- Luring dinos to bases is forbidden (unless it is your own base).
- Parking dinos on mountains and in caves is forbidden.
- Parking dinos on obelisks is forbidden.
- Behaviour that harms the atmosphere on the server is forbidden. In case of a dispute we will decide what's bad behaviour and what's not.
For example, instead of saying player XY is cheating just collect as much evidence as you can and submit a ticket to inform us. We'll take care of everything else.
- Blocking resources/ beacons of any kind is forbidden. This includes beaver & penguin spawns.
- Building in front or inside caves is not allowed!
- Exceptions are caves on Ragnarok, which contain no resources/ artifacts. However, it requires an explicit permission from the server team. Applications are to be placed in the support area of the forum. [Ragnarok]
- Old structures must be demolished. This includes abandoned and unneeded structures (for example, rafts, fishing spots & taming boxes) or we will delete them without a warning. Taming boxes, unbuilt rafts, single campfires and storage boxes must be removed after use.
- Reserving construction sites is forbidden (for example, with foundations, pillars or gates).
- It's forbidden to build on or around the volcano.
- The obelisks must not be build on and have to be accessible by foot.
- Building on ice floes is not allowed.
- Enclosed areas have to be developed immediately. It's not allowed to keep these areas blocked by placeholders.
- The base limit is 2. One main base and one outpost. An outpost can be one raft, one tree (solely platforms) or a 7x7x4 base.
- Keep distance to other bases, there is enough space for everyone. In case of dispute the server team will take decisions.
- Building on "Death Island" is not allowed. [Island]
- Extremely long waterpipes [longer than render distance medium] are not allowed! Use S+ intakes that deliver water anywhere or water tanks. If the pipes are way too long we will delete all structures of that tribe.
- It's forbidden to build in the dragon gorge. In case of violation, we will remove any structures immediately! [Ragnarok]
- It's not allowed to block waterways. Build bridges always in a way that it allows players on a raft or dino (e.g. Mosasaur) to pass it.
- It's forbidden to block the public transmitter near the red obelisk e.g. with dinos. [Ragnarok]
- It's forbidden to block Charge Nodes and Z Plant with structures, as they are seen as a resource. They have to be usable, reachable on foot and visible from outside for everyone. [Aberration]
- Gas collectors have to be unlocked and may not be built-in. [Aberration]
We reserve the right to change these rules, add new rules or adapt existing rules at any time.
In addition, we reserve the right to exclude players with immediate effect with or without reason, from using our project. This includes our Internet platforms, our TS3 and Discord server, and in particular all our game servers.
In case of a dispute about these rules only the administrators of the project have the final say.
The instructions of the team are to be obeyed, even if the facts on which the instructions are based on, do not expressly follow from this set of rules.
Last Update: 21.02.2019