PvE - Server rules
All players are asked to follow our set of rules.
Depending on the violation players can be punished with the deletion of their structures/animals or a (temporary) suspension. In moderately severe cases we will also issue a warning. Players with two warnings will be permanently banned from our project.
- Names of tribes, players, Steam profiles and dinos have to answer PEGI 12 / ESRB T-rated requirements.
- Cheating/ bugusing/ glitching is forbidden (e.g. floating base, building under the map etc.)!
- It is not allowed to abuse Reaper pregnancy to circumvent travelling restrictions
- If you’ll be inactive for more than 7 days, then please inform us by a ticket or we will delete all tribe structures and dinos without warning.
- Use German or English in Global-Chat (Voice-, Ally-, Tribe- and Local chat are free for all languages).
- Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions as well as verbal abuse.
- PvP behavior on PvE is forbidden (e.g. thievery and homicide).
- Any loot beacon is claimed by the first player arriving at the exact drop location.
- On Genesis: Part 2 the player who takes the loot out of the crate first is the rightful owner of the loot
- Luring dinos to bases is forbidden (unless it is your own base).
- Parking dinos outside of bases is forbidden. We will remove these dinos without warning.
- Behaviour that harms the atmosphere on the server is forbidden. In case of a dispute we will decide what's bad behaviour and what's not.
- Each tribe is allowed to have 1000 dino souls per map. Please use GhostData to check how many souls you currently have.
- Tribes that violate our building rules risk to be wiped from the map completely!
- The base limit is 2 per map. One main base and one outpost. An outpost can be one raft, one tree- or cliff-platform or a 7x7x4 base.
- Blocking resources/beaver dams/beacons of any kind is forbidden.
- Building in front or inside caves is not allowed! Look in the cave list in the Info area
- Old structures outside of the Base must be demolished after use.
- Reserving construction sites is forbidden (Structure Spam).
- The obelisks must not be build on and have to be accessible by foot.
- Keep distance to other bases, there is enough space for everyone.
- Extremely long waterpipes are not allowed! Use N+ intakes that deliver water anywhere or water tanks.
- It's forbidden to build in or around the dragon gorge / dragon cave (max. render distance).
- It's not allowed to block waterways.
- Explorer nodes, Charge nodes, Z-Plants, gas collectors and oil pumps must be usable, reachable by foot and visible to all people.
In order to receive the best possible support, it is best to always provide us with meaningful material in your tickets. It's always good to have a tool like ShadowPlay or Relive running while playing.
We reserve the right to change these rules, add new rules or adapt existing rules at any time. The team is responsible for interpreting the rules, applying and sanctioning is always carried out with consideration for server performance, fun and the cluster atmosphere.
Irresponsible behaviour that harms the stability or performance of our servers will be dealt with immediately.
In addition, we reserve the right to exclude players with immediate effect with or without reason, from using our project. This includes our Internet platforms, our TS3 and Discord server, and in particular all our game servers.
In case of a dispute about these rules only the administrators of the project have the final say.
The instructions of the team are to be obeyed, even if the facts on which the instructions are based on, do not expressly follow from this set of rules.
Last Update: 2021-09-07