Few ideas :3!

• So i have a few event ideas, so i figures i'd share ;)

Idea 1: Make the event host the boss battle! :D
    Idea is that the event host has 3 dinos (think Pokémon battles) and that everyone can play against them, if they win they get the boss battle spot, meaning that they now will be challenged!
    Example: Me (Lilly) starts as the boss battle with 3 dinos -> someone else beats me -> they take the boss battle position with 3 dinos -> they get challenged -> etc
    Each time you win you get an awesome gift, if you lose you get a tiny award as well :D

Idea 2: Boss battle V2

Basically you still have the event host as a boss battle, but instead of only having 3 dinos they have to start from tiny carnivores to medium to large (and they can use all the range).

Instead of having 1 on 1 battles you will have the boss battle with 5 others! so it's one vs 5

Idea 3: Waterrace

This is a bit more complex but: Build an obstacle course (underwater). Not only is it a race, but because it's underwater you might also drown! ;(

Idea 4: Waterbuild
    Give tribes an x amount of time to build the most epic structures on.the.water!

it is challenging because well, you need something to attach your structures to

Idea 5: Land Race

A race on the land, but it has enemies chasing you and trying to eat you alive >w<!

Idea 6: Find the quetzals!

Have 5 brightly colores quetzal's fly about. IDK if it's possible but make it so that they can be whistles or killed. With whistles it would be an event for tribes, if killed it could be a free for al (whoever killes the first quetzel, whoever kills the most etc). Important: No tek suits ofc!

I have more ideas but for now imma stick to this :D

• Intresting idea both the Boss Battle version, i will look into that if we can host this or smth like that maybe monthly. Atm we only had the Tournaments.

Idea 3: Waterrace

This is a bit more complex but: Build an obstacle course (underwater). Not only is it a race, but because it's underwater you might also drown! ;(

Thats quite easy to do since i have the allmithy, most of the time buggy but still working Power of the Dev kit. So i can create a Underwatermap without drowing!

Idea 4: Waterbuild
    Give tribes an x amount of time to build the most epic structures on.the.water!

it is challenging because well, you need something to attach your structures to

Planned, bit diffrent, but already in Planning!

Idea 5: Land Race

A race on the land, but it has enemies chasing you and trying to eat you alive >w<!

Sounds like the Defeat the Undefeatable all over again :D Good and most likly easy Event, but i think you could spice that up alot.

Idea 6: Find the quetzals!

Have 5 brightly colores quetzal's fly about. IDK if it's possible but make it so that they can be whistles or killed. With whistles it would be an event for tribes, if killed it could be a free for al (whoever killes the first quetzel, whoever kills the most etc). Important: No tek suits ofc!

Sounds fun, we plan a simmilar thing with Water dinos atm.

LillyPebbles if you have more Ideas you can always contact me on Discord. And if you maybe want to build your Events yourself for the Server maybe think about becomming an Event Manager! For Infos about that just contact me!