Posts by Dani

Intresting idea both the Boss Battle version, i will look into that if we can host this or smth like that maybe monthly. Atm we only had the Tournaments.

Idea 3: Waterrace

This is a bit more complex but: Build an obstacle course (underwater). Not only is it a race, but because it's underwater you might also drown! ;(

Thats quite easy to do since i have the allmithy, most of the time buggy but still working Power of the Dev kit. So i can create a Underwatermap without drowing!

Idea 4: Waterbuild
    Give tribes an x amount of time to build the most epic structures on.the.water!

it is challenging because well, you need something to attach your structures to

Planned, bit diffrent, but already in Planning!

Idea 5: Land Race

A race on the land, but it has enemies chasing you and trying to eat you alive >w<!

Sounds like the Defeat the Undefeatable all over again :D Good and most likly easy Event, but i think you could spice that up alot.

Idea 6: Find the quetzals!

Have 5 brightly colores quetzal's fly about. IDK if it's possible but make it so that they can be whistles or killed. With whistles it would be an event for tribes, if killed it could be a free for al (whoever killes the first quetzel, whoever kills the most etc). Important: No tek suits ofc!

Sounds fun, we plan a simmilar thing with Water dinos atm.

LillyPebbles if you have more Ideas you can always contact me on Discord. And if you maybe want to build your Events yourself for the Server maybe think about becomming an Event Manager! For Infos about that just contact me!

The time has come! Again!

The Oil Baron detected another Distress call from ARK 4546B.

He asked for our help finding the source of this signal.

EventTrailer:

The Event is a mix of Puzzles, Combat and Platforming (its harder this time I promise) .

It's not a Horror Event, just a bit spooky just as last time.

The Event will be at the 5th of February, starting 6pm UTC

We will open the Eventserver at: 5:30 UTC

You will create a new Character that day, or use your old one.

The following classes will be playable:

The Bruiser

The Assault

The Technician

The Scout

The Demolition Expert

You can purchase the class gear at Reward Vaults you can find all around the Event.

Players are not allowed to buy 2 Class sets and mix them, ignoring that rule will end in an exclusion from the Event!

We hope to see you at the Event!

Your Event Team

As the Event team we wanted to show you our plans for upcoming Events!

We get a lot of good suggestions for fun Event ideas, keep them coming.

We created a small Roadmap so you guys can see on what we are working at this time and what are the plan for the future. Furthermore, we will continuously update this post with fresh content.

Conceptname
    Ideas or Mechanics of the EventStatus
    Ragnarok Race
    A big Race across the hole map
    in work; coming soon
    Wrath of the Tribes
    Siege focused PvP Event on a Custom Map
    in work
    Mysterie Dungeon 2.0
    Secretin planning
    Flappy Gasbag
    Flappy Gasbag says it all
    in planning

Also we plan many small Events in the meantime, like Screenshot contests, Build-off's and Annihaltion Tournaments.

Noted! We like the Idea, but at the moment we have 2 big Events in work that take up alot of time for us. We will look into a race Event more, if the Community likes one.

3 Day left to register for the Event! On Friday the 18th at 21:00 CET the registrations will close.

On Saturday 19th December at 6 pm UTC the Event will start, first we will open the Event server so everybody can join and bring their compys.

! Important !→ You may only bring Dinos/items to the Server, we will not allow you to bring anything from the Event server to the main cluster afterwards.

Be careful so u don't lose important gear!

We will provide Armor, food, mounts and Fun items on the Event Server!

Glowsticks are stricktly forbidden, anyone seen using glowsticks will end up in the acid lake.

Your Event Team

We got an invitation from our beloved oil Baron today:

Dear Survivors,

I'm hosting an Annihilation Tournament on my private island in the south.

I would like to invite all of you to join in and show off the might of your Tames!

The combatants will be Compys, those little wannabe Allos.

Your Event Manager will organize the rest!

Your Oil Baron

The Compy Annihilation Tournament will be on the 19th December at 6 pm UTC.

Your Compys must comply with the following rules:

Your Team can contain up to 5 Compys.

They must be named like this: "YourTribeName"-ArenaCompy"1-5"

What do I need to do to join the Event?

First things first you must sign up for the Event via DM towards me. That means you must write me a short message containing your Tribename and Playernames . Once I reply to the Message you are officially signed in.

On the Day of the Event we will open up the Event server for Transfer so you can bring your Compys over.

The 1st Place Reward is a Level 250 Void Wyvern!

All other Rewards will be determined by the Number of Tribes joining!

If u have any more questions about the Event please post them in the Eventchannel on Discord or Dm the Event Team!

Hope to see you in the Arena,

Your Event Team

We present you the three Winner of our Halloween Screenshot Contest!

First Place: elvereth

13665-contest-jpg

Second Place: Squamata

13666-contest-jpg

Third Place: Kat

13664-20201029123858-1-jpg

Congratulations to all Winners, you can claim your Reward via Ticket.

Big thanks to everyone who submited a Screenshot!

Your Event Team!

Does the screenshot contest count for this? It's super cool, I want one lol.

The Halloween contst does not reward a Void wyvern.

Hehe I already see myself and my mighty void wyvern flying proudly through ARK's sky and then losing it to some BS I had no control over. :D;(

That would be typical for me.

Could we clone just one for personal use to be safe from losing such a "rare" creature? So a strict one reward one clone of it thing. Would be nice.

No we will not allow ppl to clone the wyvern so they stay unique.

We added a new Reward participation in the Events.

You will obtain a Void Wyvern!

Here is a short trailer of what you can expect:

The Void Wyverns will only be obtainable by Event participation or as reward for winners of Events/Contests by the Event Team.

Rules:

Void wyvern are forbidden to be cloned or sold!

Void Wyvern may not be multiplied by breeding!

If you lose your Void Wyvern there will be no refund.

The mod is pretty small and will be installed on the Cluster soon.

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=1885486731

If you have any more question ask them in the Event channel in the Discord

Your Event Team

Dear Ghost Division Community,

for this Halloween we planned not only a Mysterious Adventure in the catacombs of an unexplored ARK, but also a Screenshot contest!

We like to encourage you to send in your most awesome Halloween themed screenshot. There will be special prices for the three Winners. The Winners will be determined by the Event team and the number of likes that post has received from the Community!

Rules:

Every member of our Ghost Division community is allowed to submit ONE screenshot.

The screenshot must be Halloween themed.

It is only permitted to submit screenshots of your own creatures and buildings.

The Screenshot must be taken on our Servers.

Each screenshot has to be its own post in this thread and has to contain only the screenshot and a quick Headline for it.

It is not allowed to edit a post you previously made. Edited posts will be disqualified.

It is strictly forbidden to create forum accounts to manipulate the votes. This can result in a community ban.

The contest ends October 31th at 0 UTC.

We may use screenshots for advertising purposes!

Prizes:

First Place: 3 Dino recolor Tokens + 25 Ghost Coins

Second Place: 2 Dino recolor Tokens + 20 Ghost Coins

Third Place: 1 Dino recolor Token + 10 Ghost Coins

For question please use the Eventchannel in the Discord!

Your Event Team

The time has come!

The Oil Baron detected a Distress call from a not yet explored ARK.

He asked for our help finding the source of this signal.

The Event is a mix of Puzzles, Combat and Platforming (its easy this time I swear) .

It's not a Horror Event, just a bit spooky for the season!

The Event will be at the 24th of October, starting 2pm UTC

We will open the Event at: 1:40 UTC

Event server ip: 95.217.122.250:27076

You will create a new Character that day.

The following classes will be playable:

The Bruiser

The Assault

The Technician

The Scout

The Demolition Expert

You can purchase the class gear at Reward Vaults you can find all around the Event.

Players are not allowed to buy 2 Class sets and mix them, ignoring that rule will end in an exclusion from the Event!

We hope to see you at the Event!

Your Event Team

Dear Players,

I will now finish my work on the Mystery Dungeon Event.

For the preparations for this Event I wanted to ask all Players in which mode you would like the Event:

Cooperative:

Work together to overcome obstacles and defeat the Dungeon as a Team, no solo victory!

Competitive:

You need nobody else, survival of the fittest!

Please choose the mode you would like most in this post!

Your Event Manager

Dani

Thanks for your suggestion. Your Event idea has smth to it! I imagined similar things inthe Arena of Trials event idea. The way you present the Event makes it sadly pretty boring.. All tames exept troodon and megachelon are very easy and need nearly no effort anymore. Keep the ideas rolling!

Implementing this idea into the Arena of Trials asap!

Here you can vote for the next Event.

The Event Idea with the most votes will come next!

You can vote for 1 week, select 2 of the Event ideas and you can change your vote!

Here you get some short ideas about the Events:

GD War of the Ancients

An epic fight between the Forest Fury tribe and the Frozen Wastelanders tribe. Both sides established a base on opposite sides of the area. In the middle the battle begins!! It will be a MOBA style battlefield where players must collect materials to buy new Equipment/Dino's, destroy the enemy towers and in the end annihilate the opposition with the power of the ancient ones!! The Event will be PvP with medieval weaponry and tools!

GD Mystery Dungeon

The Oil Baron found a gigantic Structure on unexplored ground. He has no time to map this Dungeon, but he wants you to do it!

You join with some of his best bodyguards in an epic adventure full of bystery, combat and puzzles. This is mostly an PvE Event.

Our beloved Oil Baron did not say much more than to prepare your very best!

GD Scavenger Hunt

Follow the hints and find your way through the mysteries of this map. Reveal the dark shadows below the Surface! Focus on understanding every hint and finding the next locations! This will be a PvE event for the entire GD community!

GD Arena of Trials

The tribe Manticore Warlords invites us to join their arena. The players will have time to tame a certain dino and breed the strongest one of all! After some time your beloved tames will face each other in an annihilation tournament in the arena. While the taming and breeding is going on, PvP will be disabled. The dino for the arena fight will be chosen by the community!!

Today i had an quick chat with the mighty Oil Baron:

Oil Baron: Are you prepared for the war?

Dani: The players are preparing their armys!

Oil Baron: I finished shipping all items too.

Dani: That's great! Do you know at what time we win or will they surrender?

Oil Baron: Well they will not surrender ever, but they stole my Golden Dodo some time ago. Bring me back my little treasure and I will call you the victor.

Dani: So we just need to secure that Dodo?

Oil Baron: Well last time I saw him they took him in their main Base.

Dani: We will bring you the Dodo back!

Oil Baron: If you manage to do that I will work out a big reward for all of you!

Dani: Hmm what kind of reward?

Oil Baron: Last time I could extend a breeding event of your servers with some of my Money, maybe if i spend some more I can “convince” your Leaders to make something even greater!

Dani: That's sounds awesome! We will do our best to bring you back your treasure!

Oil Baron: I hope so. I miss this little guy..

The Event will be at 4pm CET we will open the Server at that time. Player can then join from the PvE Cluster and build a small Fob at the Beach. Player will be able to download their Dinos on that server! So you need to upload all Dinos you want to bring beforehand. From there they can start scouting/ attacking the main base over the mountain.

Once all Transmitters are destroyed the main base will lose its power supply, and we can freely attack it without worries about the Turrets and shields!

And please download this mod before the Event: Click me!

We will see you on the Battlefield!

Your Event Team