Posts by Xarbero

admins can also send it to your base ;-) but have you checked the bottom of the map at those coordinates?

Sent home, but please dont discuss in the forum, use discord- Kuko

And Dodo Ball was also really cool. I honestly did not anticipate that players keep the Dodo in their hand no matter what (and this is why Team Schmidi lost so bad), so we had to change the goal design. But after that it worked out so good! Only thing I'd change is the game speed, with slomo 0.8 it would be easier for everyone. But since everyone has the same speed it was still fair!

maybe keep that for a next event, but make smaller teams. I think when teams are on different tribes, with pvp on, they might drop it it. should be easy enough to check

It was a lovely event. And then there was more parcour. All the previous parcour events taught me enough that i dont do well with em if i wanna preserve my sanity. It's a shame that for the x'th time, it was parcour... again.

Now the other parts were amazing, unfortunatly i was a little late so i missed the first game, but the others were fun to do, even if the intended mechanic for the dodo ball didnt quite work out! I would love for an event to come along again like we had with the pvp event (hard though it was) and the dodo fight event.

Even still, thanks to all who participated and even more thanks to the designers, organizers and staff that was around to help.

And whoever decided to add that parcour bit in,
    I hope you can sleep at night xD because if i would've stayed any longer, i wouldn't be able to...

Well my general feedback for this

Positive points:

- Maze & puzzle part, fun to do and with just a little bit of trial and error, everyone can do it, especially how short they were and the amount of time given.

Negative points:

- 3/5th of the event consists of parcour, wich, if you are lagging or are just not technically inclined to it, is just fodder to lose your mind over. We saw the same on the last event that had parcour and in the end parts of the parcour were skipped by checkpoints. Still the majority of the people could not complete it. I totally get that not everyone participating should be getting an asc bp, but gatekeeping it to a skill wich is impossible/extremely hard to learn if you do not have the inclination towards it, is just boring for the part of the community that cannot do it. Make a puzzle big enough but still with enough trial and error everyone will have a fair chance at it. This is not the case with Parcour. The zipline parts are doable over time for most people but i prefered to keep my mental sanity over doing it over and over again. Parts 1 & 5 however...

- In comparison, you take a LOT more time doing the 3 parcours parts over the maze and puzzle parts. I would've prefered to see it more balanced and have harder mazes and puzzles added to the mix

One final note, i will be giving Schmidi tons of smack for this event again but I, for one, would like to thank him just the same to build something this huge and awesome for the community. Hell, that goes for all of the admins. Please do not take my ranting as a disservice to what you all provide here as I love this server, community and every single staff member that sacrifices his own personal time to make this an even better place. This cannot be stressed enough!!!

Thank you for the great build Schmidi and thanks to the entire staff team to organize this. I love to hate you all for it ;-)

This is great news from the oil baron and the team. He really is an amazing guy. It really isnt me though. I pretended to be the oil baron at the end of the last event as the real oil baron was away selling oil to the Americans. I could never be the kind rich man he is. You will see at the next event as he has confirmed he will be there and so will I 🤔

Chris

We believe you Chris :D

I dont :p he'll just pay for a body double... i mean with the resources chris has to his disposal... I even see him paying for a voice changer for this body double... so it wont sound like him as it did last time!

1d1200fa295ded26ed4581a0a4f85e51.gif

Edit: goddamnit why is my img blocked XD