The Ghost Division - Summer Games 2022 - Discussion Thread

• It was a lovely event. And then there was more parcour. All the previous parcour events taught me enough that i dont do well with em if i wanna preserve my sanity. It's a shame that for the x'th time, it was parcour... again.

Now the other parts were amazing, unfortunatly i was a little late so i missed the first game, but the others were fun to do, even if the intended mechanic for the dodo ball didnt quite work out! I would love for an event to come along again like we had with the pvp event (hard though it was) and the dodo fight event.

Even still, thanks to all who participated and even more thanks to the designers, organizers and staff that was around to help.

And whoever decided to add that parcour bit in,
    I hope you can sleep at night xD because if i would've stayed any longer, i wouldn't be able to...

• In fact this was the first parcour I really enjoyed. So far all the other Jump 'n Runs were way to hard for me, I am just bad at this. But with the glider addition it was so much fun. You can predict jumps way better and if you fail you are still able to save a good part of the track by landing somewhere high up. I loved how everyone got better in this, once you understood a jump it seemed so easy.

But yeah, those other minigames were so fun, too, but I think we underestimated the difficulty especially with Giga Darts. Ramp 'n Roll was the best, it was so fun and we even did some races after the minigame was already closed. It was a good way to get the head free for the Jump 'n Glide. And Dodo Ball was also really cool. I honestly did not anticipate that players keep the Dodo in their hand no matter what (and this is why Team Schmidi lost so bad), so we had to change the goal design. But after that it worked out so good! Only thing I'd change is the game speed, with slomo 0.8 it would be easier for everyone. But since everyone has the same speed it was still fair!

• And Dodo Ball was also really cool. I honestly did not anticipate that players keep the Dodo in their hand no matter what (and this is why Team Schmidi lost so bad), so we had to change the goal design. But after that it worked out so good! Only thing I'd change is the game speed, with slomo 0.8 it would be easier for everyone. But since everyone has the same speed it was still fair!

maybe keep that for a next event, but make smaller teams. I think when teams are on different tribes, with pvp on, they might drop it it. should be easy enough to check