Posts by Gunnsen

Everyone with 93 votes is participating in our drawing for the giveway.

Name Votes
    SuperGirl ♡ 93
    Astro 93
    Kboty 93
    [F.S.] Fisherman 93
    MrTodd 93
    AWYN 93
    ștereophobia 93
    Mendret 93
    Kat 93
    Balaghan 93
    彡 GSE 彡 93
    KinG_ShaQ 93
    Mschmidi 93
    kottan 93
    Dia 93
    Madara Uchiha 93
    prewesh 93
    Sohee 93
    Coldsteel 93
    Olly² 93
    fault 93
    Desion 93
    Chief Thiccums 93

These are the top voters of the month.

We used the list randomizer from random.org to randomize the list and draw our 3 winners.

Here is the result:

Congratulations to Mendret for coming in first place and winning an ascendant blueprint of your choice.

Congratulations to Stereophobia for place #2 and winning a mastercraft blueprint of your choice.

Congratulations to @olly² for making it on the list in spot #3 and winning a journeyman blueprint of your choice.

Please contact us via the ticket system and leave us your name and coords, so we can give out the prizes personally at any time. You can also place a box and attach a screenshot with GPS so we can just put the BP there.

Thanks to all our voters and good luck for the next drawing!

Our servers do restart if they crash in 90% of the time. If a server crashes during (our) night and does not restart you will need to wait. This is still a hobby project and we will never be able to guarantee 100% uptime for free.

I know but I think if people have the option to have outpost in same map they would move their both base to same map and total number of bases won't change.

like for example I have a base in gen1 volcano and another in gen2 arctic, I would move them both to gen2 map, while someone else might move one of their base from gen2 map to gen1.

Lot's of players would just have a main base and an outpost on both of these maps, this is how it always has been. We already discussed this in one of our team meetings and came to the conclusion to not change this rule.

We discussed this several time, the wild dino wipe on restart still is a risky thing. We will do wildd dino wipes from time to time and maybe set a timer to do a nightly wipe like we already do on Crystal Isles. We will talk about this in the next meeting.

Everyone with 93 votes is participating in our drawing for the giveway.

Name Votes
    Jungoliantd93
    cxbble.93
    kottan93
    SuperGirl ♡93
    Jadaeda93
    Brad93
    Redeyes0493
    fault93
    musaakdemir22293
    ♦ Vou ♦93
    Kat93
    Kboty93
    Coldsteel93
    Mendret93
    彡 GSE 彡93
    Dia93
    jeromeaurejac93
    ajerome111193
    Tarble93
    Mschmidi93
    prewesh93
    Psycho Dad93
    Balaghan93
    Madara Uchiha93
    ✪ p0db0t93
    KinG_ShaQ93

These are the top voters of the month.

We used the list randomizer from random.org to randomize the list and draw our 3 winners.

Here is the result:

Congratulations to Tarble for coming in first place and winning an ascendant blueprint of your choice.

Congratulations to Mendret for place #2 and winning a mastercraft blueprint of your choice.

Congratulations to cxbble. for making it on the list in spot #3 and winning a journeyman blueprint of your choice.

Please contact us via the ticket system and leave us your name and coords, so we can give out the prizes personally at any time. You can also place a box and attach a screenshot with GPS so we can just put the BP there. Be aware that there are no Voting Rewards on our PvE Crystal Isles servers yet.

Thanks to all our voters and good luck for the next drawing!

I guess those suggestions are not that important if someone will not even create a post for that. Discord is an abomination and no-one wants to search hundreds of spam messages for one good suggestion. With the Forum we have a list what to discuss, have all the comments on a suggestion in a thread, can love and comment that thread etc.

We will not support Discord in any other way that we already do, Discord already makes it much harder to maintain this project and we will not make our life's any harder by adding more chaos to our already pretty full to do lists.

Declined

We checked this and with the altest (and coming) changes of Vanilla behaviour this is not necessary anymore, we will not add the plugin. Unclaimed dinos already are unable to mate so the exponential bredding mistake is not a thing anymore and with the next patch babies will not be set to Wandering any longer.

You should go play Official then, fits you more than unofficial

There are way more differences than that and he has been here for a long time, so I don't think this is a proper suggestion. Just wanted to point out that there is a reason to play on unofficial clusters and he needs to trust us making the right decisions.

So we should drop Stackmod, SuperStructures etc and switch to Vanilla? Have fun carrying all those 100 item stacks without transfer tools, fill your dung beatles, gachas, crop plots etc., using an Element per hour, lose ways to level dinos, having only 40% of the structures and so on... Cryopods are maybe the most bugged item in ARK and we removed them for a reason, also it gave us the ability to switch ONE thing about them (cave release) cause cave release is just stupid in PvE.

We will discuss that but I will strongly advice against a change to N+, we already changed from S+ to SS, SS added own stuff and switching to N+ will definitely bring problems as you do not switch from the trunk to the branch but from a branch to a total different branch. Also I will not switch out these mods everytiome another modder decides to do his own version, this always brings a lot of risks, work and testing with it.

For the resusables: We have already declined a lot of those mods and will not add this. If you need Grappling hooks etc. there is an easy way to get them, no mods needed for that!