Posts by Gunnsen

We got around 30 players on the cluster every evening. I know,this is not as healthy a population as we liked too, but saying the cluster is dead is just plain stupid. But as I know there will always be those stupid people that speak ill on everything, so I can adjust to that. I just can repeat to tell those people they are free to create their own cluster and learn how much work it is. This trash talk is just disgusting.

We also already announced we are working on chenges multiple times and we still are. I am unsure if you know this but at the moment there are easter holidays, it is about 28 °C on the outside and we are that bad persons we even like to enjoy our real life. Before that we had troubles with our servers for weeks, thanks to some ARK updates that killed our servers, thanks to team changes that made us redo a lot of work, thanks to the state of the PvP servers which produce about 2 tickets a day, each of them need us to investigate 1-4 hours, thanks to changes in the ARK API that thrw us back several weeks, thanks to a crash in our forum, thanks to the problems with steam registration etc. I can continue this list endlessly cause we have something on our plate ALL the time and yeah, our first priority was to make sure everything is back to running fine before opining another construction site bringing new problems to our table.

These threads in forum do not help us at all btw., if we need input from the community we will ask for it as we did before. Discussing changes that don't make that much sense to us without knowing what we are actually planning just creates hopes and disappointment. We just fixed the last errors with our site and our server clusters and we already bought some PvP related plugins to check if they are worth testing. We will do this and discuss the PvP concept once we find the time to do so, it is a lot of time consuming work.

So instead of just crying about our "lack of interest" you just could just try to realize some of us were hosting ARK servers since the Early Access Release and are pretty experienced in doing so. You could also try to realize that everything that is wrong with the PvP servers is the player base that loggs out at the first sign of a raid and try to improve that.

'nuff said, this topic is closed for any further discussion, got neither the time nor the nerves for this.

Happy Easter holidays,

Gunnsen

We cannot find your profile in the reward vault. To make sure it exists please build one of those vaults, place it and open the reward menu. Afterwards please tell us here so we can pay you out.

No, we do not have a calendar for events, these events can be ordered by the community. We keep track of the events and make sure they don't happen to often

Everyone with 93 votes is participating in our drawing for the giveway.

Name Votes
    Mschmidi 93
    alizim110 93
    kottan 93
    Yevon 93
    Kamikaze Matratze 93
    bLunT 93
    BraveToTheBone 93
    Sandrus 93
    || King Louie || 93
    Shikamesh 93
    FourOne 93
    Psycho Dad 93
    ikalinkin 93
    johnhenriksen5 93
    BadTola 93
    istari 93
    Dia 93
    Crafter 93
    Callie 93
    jakarra 93
    guntis 93
    One 93
    wow 93
    Poseidon 93
    Pingu! 93
    piamette 93
    YunaRukia 93
    Qrion 93
    Asgad 93

These are the top voters of the month.

We used the list randomizer from random.org to randomize the list and draw our 3 winners.

Here is the result:

Congratulations to alizim110 for coming in first place and winning an ascendant blueprint of your choice.

Congratulations to Sandrus for place #2 and winning a mastercraft blueprint of your choice.

Congratulations to kottan for making it on the list in spot #3 and winning a journeyman blueprint of your choice.

Please contact us via the ticket system and leave us your name and coords, so we can give out the prizes personally at any time.

Thank you.

Thanks for all voters and good luck for the next drawing!

Please open a ticket and provide proof so we have something to work on.

Please also notice that Kats comments are not team statements, we have totally different views. She just likes to comment on everything ^^

Before this goes into the wrong direction: We cannot limit raids to a specified time, we got players all around the world and it would neithe rbe fair nor will it work if everyone got different time zones.