Dino MMA Arena!

• Hey!8o While some of you were talking about including PvP server or PvP events to the PVE cluster to make a life a bit more active, I had an alternative idea that sticked to my mind and will encourage people to tame all the different kinds of dinos and make various breedlines that wasn't useful previously.

So - the idea is pretty much explained in a title: - build on a certain map an arena (or several maps) and bring there your best dinos (about that I will clarify below) to fight other tribes dinos, obviously the winner gets reward, that can be brought by admins, or survivors can pay gc for entry for example (would help with gc circulation in game).

Dinos - I would suggest Admins to call a random dino week or two before the tournament. So survivors would have a time to prepare a dino for a fight (for example "nexttournament only terror birds can be used") so people who like to participate or just been lucky to get nice terror birds and saddles before announcement can focus on their "Fighter"

Reward - I have two ideas at the moment:

1 - Admins would provide a special reward for a winners on their choice

2 - Players would pay gc points for participating and the first 3 places (gold/silver/bronze) would share the bank (50%/30%/20%)

Arena - I don't mind to build it even myself, or Admins could make one if they like or other players could participate and show off their building skills.

Fight itself - the way I see, 2 tribes coming out on arena, propose a war to each other and calling out dinos to fight from a distance, the dino that stayed alive - wins.

Idea came to me few days ago, not sure if someone tried/offered this before, but in my opinion it's something that can be added to a weekly basis to the cluster events. 1 week dodos, another week brontos and etc. :/

Any comments are welcome, and if you think you have an idea how this can be improved - feel free to put you thoughts below. :thumbup:

I hope people will support my idea, as it will be huge fun for whole cluster :love:

• i played on a cluster that did something very similiar. they had a arena built on the flat area at green Ob on Rag. once a month they would announce random dinos to fight each other. Or they would say bring ya best dino and fight waves of dinos (only small mounted dino's nothing like rex or gigas) and they would win random BP's, dinos etc.

Its a great idea and i would love to be a part of it if it was accepted

• Or how about a contest for the most beautiful dino's?
    It would also give non-combat breeders a chance to shine :)

I was thinking about it, but not much difference dinos got visually, apart the colour changes :P So all the competition will fall into what colour ovis people like more, which sounds not as exciting and unpredictive as dino fights :/

I'm pretty sure our event manager Dani already has something like that in the planning. If not, you two can have a chat. Regards Mschmidi

I'll ask him, thanks ;)

• I was thinking about it, but not much difference dinos got visually, apart the colour changes :P So all the competition will fall into what colour ovis people like more, which sounds not as exciting and unpredictive as dino fights :/

It could be done as painting dinos instead of looking for dinos with good event colors. We could paint them with brush and dyes and see who does a better job, represent something better os whatever.

• Gunnsen

Added the Label In discussion