PvP: Update of our rules
- 0 Comments
- 2,900 Views
The following rules were added to the ruleset (new rules are marked red):
- Teaming is forbidden in all raid activities.
- Raid protection is only granted if your main base got raided.
- A tribe has 72 hours raid protection. Further Information: How to apply for raid protection
- All hostile activities against a base with raid-protection is prohibited, this includes sniping players or creatures inside of the base perimeter.
- Raid protected tribes lose their raid protection the moment they start raiding.
- It's not allowed to protract a raid. A raid should always be proportional to the size and defense of a base.
- If the raider accepts a tribe can also give up to end a raid. An agreement has to be negotiated by both parties independently.
- Players may keep enemies imprisoned for up to 60 minutes. The prisoner has to be freed or killed after the time's up.
the Ghost Division Team