Compy Annihilation Tournament Event

• We got an invitation from our beloved oil Baron today:

Dear Survivors,

I'm hosting an Annihilation Tournament on my private island in the south.

I would like to invite all of you to join in and show off the might of your Tames!

The combatants will be Compys, those little wannabe Allos.

Your Event Manager will organize the rest!

Your Oil Baron

The Compy Annihilation Tournament will be on the 19th December at 6 pm UTC.

Your Compys must comply with the following rules:

Your Team can contain up to 5 Compys.

They must be named like this: "YourTribeName"-ArenaCompy"1-5"

What do I need to do to join the Event?

First things first you must sign up for the Event via DM towards me. That means you must write me a short message containing your Tribename and Playernames . Once I reply to the Message you are officially signed in.

On the Day of the Event we will open up the Event server for Transfer so you can bring your Compys over.

The 1st Place Reward is a Level 250 Void Wyvern!

All other Rewards will be determined by the Number of Tribes joining!

If u have any more questions about the Event please post them in the Eventchannel on Discord or Dm the Event Team!

Hope to see you in the Arena,

Your Event Team

• 3 Day left to register for the Event! On Friday the 18th at 21:00 CET the registrations will close.

On Saturday 19th December at 6 pm UTC the Event will start, first we will open the Event server so everybody can join and bring their compys.

! Important !→ You may only bring Dinos/items to the Server, we will not allow you to bring anything from the Event server to the main cluster afterwards.

Be careful so u don't lose important gear!

We will provide Armor, food, mounts and Fun items on the Event Server!

Glowsticks are stricktly forbidden, anyone seen using glowsticks will end up in the acid lake.

Your Event Team