Posts by Kogadins

Just for my understanding. This means every Drop has a ranked item "Set". Like Red ones have a higher ranked Set then Purples? And what is about those Deep Sea Drops. We are getting like "70 Cementing Paste" or "1 Battle Tartar" out of Deep Seas. Dont know why those items are in this Loot table?

Each drop has multiple sets (3-5 depending on drop). Sets are kinda organized like tiers. So set 1 would be top tier (rare items) and set 5 would be lowest tier (common items). The difference between purple and red is the quality chance in most cases. While the loot might be the same, the chance to get an ascendant item is higher in red drops.

So basically u guys are saying the drop chances better. I did 10-15 lava golems run until now in a row always either I got a woodclub, wooden shield,wooden shield bp, ghilie suit and some platform saddle . So with the drop chances chances for good items and quality where is it ? . and as for red loot crates. we will get soul balls, grapping hooks, SO u guys need let the community know how the new loot system works,, i think we also have right to know about these things. and about that market thing its those players fault those who are greedy they already had a good saddle bps and still they want more bps to sell in the market and earn gc ofc . ITS like ur just hiding many stuffs from us. LOL great response

I already explained the entire system on discord once, but I will do it again:

Every drop has a list of items. Each item has an entry weight. Based on the entry weight, we have created sets. So the entry weight for rare items is lower than i.e. for common items. By doing this, each drop has 3-5 sets. Inside each set, there are multiple items. All of them have the same entry weight, so the same chance to roll. Depending on the drop, one or more sets can roll, while always preventing duplicates. i.e. regular beacons have 1-2 sets, ring beacons have 2-3 sets. Each set drops 1 item. BP chance is 15 % for each item. Some items are exluded from dropping as BP (i.e. structures, fishing rod and resources).

To further balance the drops, we have added "filler items" to the drops. WC has done the same for official servers, thats why you get lots of structures there and also some other stuff. Filler items are counted as common, so the entry weight is pretty high.

As I said multiple times, there are no hidden or secret tricks inside the loot tables.

No i see this, from what i heard: The loot drops on extinction, osds are less items but higher quality, while the lava golem has shit loot now. Keeping this information to your admin friends only. Make that info open for everyone.

I'm not even part of the team anymore. Be careful when acusing team of taking advantages. This is a no-go and couldn't be more wrong. It's also not the first time you are doing this.

It's been said multiple times that the loot tables will be shared. I'm not part of the team anymore, so I can't speed up this process. But the values and set logic is the same for every drop. I have created the entire config for every single drop in the game. There are no secrets in there.

The loot config has been tested very extensive to make sure that the balance is fitting our needs across the entire cluster. With the old concept, the market has been ruined within few weeks after the custom config was removed back then. I'm pretty sure that the team will not make this mistake again. Players have been discussing the broken market situation with the old concept pretty much and asked the team to step in again and again. With the new concept, we aimed for a cluster that will be running for years, not weeks or months. This requires hard balancing decisions. We are well aware that the changes are hard compared to the old concept, but the new drops today are still better especially BP chances etc. compared to the initial custom config in the old concept.

The loot will pop up over the time and with the limited BP chances and balanced loot chances, the items and blueprints will keep being valuable. Something the communtiy wanted us to do. As Kat explained, we have tested every drop at least 100x times to make sure that BP chances and drop chances for good items and quality are fine. I don't think any changes are needed at the moment.

Hey everyone,

the team has discussed this suggestion and we are not planning to disallow building in the wastelands. We highly suggest NOT to build there, because of multiple reasons:

• Meteors are hitting the ground at random locations in the wastelands. When hitting the ground, they will destroy structures if they hit your base (any material).
    • OSD zones will get your structures destroyed. When ending OSDs, all structures within in a certain radius are getting removed without warning by the game itself.
    • There are still cases where corrupted dinos will eventually deal damage to players / structures.

Hello survivors!

Today we are happy to announce a new major feature that has just been added to GhostData. You are now able to transfer GC > ARc Bars using GhostData. The minimum amount is 9, the maximum amount is 1000. Please note that you must be online on the selected server! You can find the new feature under "View my profile" > "GhostCoins" (left sidebar). You might need to reset your cache (CTRL + F5) to be able to see the "GhostCoins" page in the sidebar.

Link to GhostData:

https://ghostdata.the-ghost-division.com/

Everyone with 93 votes or more is participating in our drawing for the giveway.

NameVotes
    Balaghan93
    Kat93
    彡 GSE 彡93
    Clesia [ITA]93
    musaakdemir22293
    [TUR]*ANGARALI*93
    Snow8ball93
    riesa93
    Shahenshah93
    noelpy93
    Madara Uchiha93
    Tarble93
    Pirre -93
    TheBiftek93
    Brad93
    Kboty93
    NoOne93
    ✪ p0db0t93
    Sohee93
    Jungoliantd93
    Dia93
    Mschmidi93

These are the top voters of the month.

We used the list randomizer from random.org to randomize the list and draw our 3 winners.

Here is the result:

Congratulations to Kat for coming in first place and winning an ascendant blueprint of your choice.

Congratulations to Kboty for place #2 and winning a mastercraft blueprint of your choice.

Congratulations to riesa for making it on the list in spot #3 and winning a journeyman blueprint of your choice.

Please contact us via the ticket system and leave us your name and coords, so we can give out the prizes personally at any time. You can also place a box and attach a screenshot with GPS so we can just put the BP there.

Thanks to all our voters and good luck for the next drawing!

Hello everyone!

We have an important note for all players: Due to an urgent maintenance work on a router in the data center that cannot be postponed, some services will be unavailable for about 30 minutes on February 2, 2021, starting at 4 A.M. CET.

Affected by this maintenance are the following services:

* Entire cluster functionality

* GhostData web services

* Crystal Isles

* Extinction

* Aberration

* Scorched Earth

To prevent the loss of items, dinos and characters we will disable all cluster functionality on February 1, 2021 starting at 8 p.m. CET. From this point on, travel between servers will be temporarily unavailable. We will restore the cluster functionality on February 2, 2021 around afternoon CET.

Thank you for your understanding!

Everyone with 93 votes or more is participating in our drawing for the giveway.

NameVotes
    Dia93
    Shahenshah93
    Madara Uchiha93
    Kboty93
    Yevon93
    VirtualWater93
    musaakdemir22293
    Toostage93
    彡 GSE 彡93
    kodiakas93
    Brad93
    Aqua93
    ✪ p0db0t93
    Mendret93
    bonsai93
    Sohee93
    Jungoliantd93
    Arkaholic93
    damin9593
    Balaghan93
    Tarble93
    Mschmidi93

These are the top voters of the month.

We used the list randomizer from random.org to randomize the list and draw our 3 winners.

Here is the result:

Congratulations to kodiakas for coming in first place and winning an ascendant blueprint of your choice.

Congratulations to Dia for place #2 and winning a mastercraft blueprint of your choice.

Congratulations to Brad for making it on the list in spot #3 and winning a journeyman blueprint of your choice.

Please contact us via the ticket system and leave us your name and coords, so we can give out the prizes personally at any time. You can also place a box and attach a screenshot with GPS so we can just put the BP there.

Thanks to all our voters and good luck for the next drawing!