Posts by Kogadins

Hey everyone,

I just want to let you know that PvP is something I personally would like to adress in the future, especially spending more time there managing it. The team pretty much agrees that PvP needs improvements when it comes to support cases, but thats not too easy to adress with our strict rules that forbid admins to be PvP players at the same time. We will see what the future will bring.

As for the given suggestions, we took the suggestions of the past to make the Season 2 concept. I'm more than happy to discuss other settings, i.e. for the ORP. In the past two seasons, the majority of the team decided against certain settings that you guys suggested (i.e. the boosted turrets and structure health instead of full ORP) but I'll bring it up again for the next season I guess. So keep the suggestions coming, I'll personally go thru them when the time comes and I will closely monitor this topic here.

Please note that due to the corona crisis, some team members (including myself) are not able to be online very much. In fact I only have a few minutes a day I can spent for GD. There is also no date and/ or plans for the next wipe of the PvP cluster. But please discuss the pros and cons and your suggestions for Season 3 :)

Hallo Überlebende,

bitte beachtet die folgenden Regeln, wenn ihr den Marktplatz benutzt:

• Alle Themen, in denen seit 7 Tagen keine Antwort erstellt wurde, werden geschlossen und ihn das Archiv verschoben.
    • Der Verkäufer muss sicherstellen, dass sein Thema innerhalb dieser Zeit gepusht wird.
    • Wenn der Verkäufer sein Thema schließen möchte (zum Beispiel weil alles verkauft wurde), so hat er dazu das Team zu kontaktieren.
    • Jeder Tribe darf nur ein Thema im Marktplatz haben.
    • Die Themen dürfen regelmäßig gepusht werden, damit sie nicht gelöscht werden. Sollte dies in Spam ausarten, werden wir dies bestrafen.

Viel Erfolg beim Handeln

Das Ghost Division Team

########################################################################################################################

Hello survivors,

please note the following rules when using the marketplace:

• All topics without an answer within the last 7 days will be closed and moved into the archive.
    • The seller must ensure that their topic is pushed within this time.
    • If the seller wants to close his topic (for example because everything has been sold), he has to contact the team.
    • Each tribe can only have one topic in the marketplace.
    • The topics can be pushed regularly so that they are not deleted. If this turns into spam, we will punish it.

Good luck in trading

The Ghost Division Team

Hallo Überlebende,

bitte beachtet die folgenden Regeln, wenn ihr den Marktplatz benutzt:

• Alle Themen, in denen seit 7 Tagen keine Antwort erstellt wurde, werden geschlossen und ihn das Archiv verschoben.
    • Der Verkäufer muss sicherstellen, dass sein Thema innerhalb dieser Zeit gepusht wird.
    • Wenn der Verkäufer sein Thema schließen möchte (zum Beispiel weil alles verkauft wurde), so hat er dazu das Team zu kontaktieren.
    • Jeder Tribe darf nur ein Thema im Marktplatz haben.
    • Die Themen dürfen regelmäßig gepusht werden, damit sie nicht gelöscht werden. Sollte dies in Spam ausarten, werden wir dies bestrafen.

Viel Erfolg beim Handeln

Das Ghost Division Team

########################################################################################################################

Hello survivors,

please note the following rules when using the marketplace:

• All topics without an answer within the last 7 days will be closed and moved into the archive.
    • The seller must ensure that their topic is pushed within this time.
    • If the seller wants to close his topic (for example because everything has been sold), he has to contact the team.
    • Each tribe can only have one topic in the marketplace.
    • The topics can be pushed regularly so that they are not deleted. If this turns into spam, we will punish it.

Good luck in trading

The Ghost Division Team

Waiting for owners to reply I guess?

As I said before, there is no common opinion in the community that could be discussed within the team. We are not even close to it. Remember the survey that Kat created? The community wanted even more element boosts etc. while not wanting any nerfs.

So what do you want us to discuss? There is nothing except player making demands and flaming each other. Its not our fault the market is broken. The market is in full control of the community.

No we won't add a new Genesis section to the forum. The time has come to make changes to the forums structure when our time allows it. We reached a point with too many officials maps and more to come in the future.

I will add the Genesis tag for the marketplace though.

I think its not needed to rush for a decision about this topic. Right now its closed and before we would change anything, we always discuss with the entire team.

What if people are uploading the dinos? :D

Well Dani is suggesting to disable the dino transfer to Genesis while enabling the item transfer to it. But that makes no sense, because you could just soul the dino, upload the soul (because its an item) and unsoul it on Genesis. And boom you have your OP dino on Genesis.

Hello survivors,

you're probably as excited as we are: The new Genesis DLC - Part 1 will be released on February 25th. It currently looks like there will be no further delay of this date. Therefore, we would like to inform you about our plans for the new DLC.

The good news in advance: Both the PvP cluster and the PvE cluster will receive their own genesis server. However, we will do things differently on both clusters.

PvE Cluster - Genesis:

• The new Genesis server will be deployed as soon as possible after the Genesis release
    • We know that many of you want to test the new DLC and will offer more than 50 slots to meet the demand
    • The transfer of items and dinos will be completely blocked in both directions (from and to Genesis)
    • However, you can travel to and from Genesis with your character
    • The further planning for the item and dino transfers will be announced in the next few weeks after a detailed assessment of the new DLC
    • There will be no voting rewards on the Genesis server for the first four weeks. We are still discussing the possibility of a Genesis exclusive Auction House during the first few weeks

PvP Cluster - Genesis and Season 2:

• The PvP cluster will be wiped on friday after Genesis release. Genesis will be available then.
    • Season 2 will include the following maps: Valguero, Ragnarok, Aberration, Extinction, Genesis
    • Most of the dinos from Extinction and Abberation will also spawn on Valguero
    • Element transfers will be disabled
    • Teaming will be forbidden
    • There will be no voting rewards within the first two weeks
    • ORP will stay the same with minor optimizations
    • All plugins will be updated to the newest version
    • Other settings will remain the same like in season 1

Genesis on GhostData

We are trying to get Genesis added to GhostData as soon as possible after the release, but this might take a bit of time. We are also working on optimizations for GhostData that we are planning to rollout at the same time.

Important note for the release:

Expect bugs! Expect many bugs! Expect gamebreaking bugs! We will probably run into a lot of issues, especially with some mods and plugins. We are trying our best to solve things as soon as possible if even possible. A lot of stuff will be broken and Wildcard will flood us with patches the days after Genesis release. This is not in our hands and therefore we ask for your understanding and patience.

We are not planing on making a rushed fix for this. This is out of our control and installing a mod just for this is risky. It can easily break things. As Kat already said, the suggested mod is not trustworthy. In addition, there are more expected issues of the Structures Plus mod when Genesis comes out. Structures Plus won't be updated anymore and this will probably a lot of critical issues over time. We can't fix all issues with a new mod. This is not possible and also not the right way.

Hello survivors,

we are very happy to finally announce the winners of the screenshot contest.

The winners of the 'Dino' category are:

Asgad  toytoyzscruffy  DorIdose  BraveToTheBone and Theooo

The winners of the 'Base' category are:

asringulez  Britana  Kat  Theclown and Arkheza

The winners have to create a ticket to receive their prize. It might take a few days for us to send you the key, so please be patience during this time. Thanks for your understanding!

Thanks to all participants!

The Ghost Division Team

Hey everyone,

the team has made the following decision: The release of dino souls will be disabled in caves.

We are aware of the discussion in this topic here, but overall the team unanimously believes that this is the best for the PvE cluster.

Make sure to remove your cryos before the given deadline.

Ehhh one more thing I should clarify: We are not using the money we got from donations and/ or patreons. All prizes in this contest are paid with our own (private) money ;)