Posts by Chris@Arkenoids

Thanks for the extension Oil Baron Chris! :D

This is great news from the oil baron and the team. He really is an amazing guy. It really isnt me though. I pretended to be the oil baron at the end of the last event as the real oil baron was away selling oil to the Americans. I could never be the kind rich man he is. You will see at the next event as he has confirmed he will be there and so will I 🤔

Chris

We will be releasing a few updates over the next two days with regards the upcoming event. Firstly we wanted to share the rules in preparation for Saturday. If you have any questions please post them here and a member of the team will answer them :)

Please see below the FIVE rules for the upcoming Event on Saturday 9th of May

1. Glitching, bug using and PvP behaviour is forbidden.

2. Green signs will instruct you what to do, red signs will help you! Don't miss any.

3. Moving is only allowed inside the areas of the event. People are not allowed to wonder off away from the event.

4. You can place sleeping bags and if you die you can start again. If you get stuck just type /suicide

5. This event is not a race its a challenge. If you race you will most likely fail.

We will have multiple members of the team on hand should you have any questions or issues. This event is a bit of fun for the community, so please enjoy it :thumbup:

Here at Ghost Division News, we had a fantastic opportunity to interview the ONE and only Ghost Division Oil Baron. Little is known about this very wealthy businessman and due to the fact, he is opening his private island for the upcoming event on Saturday 9th May, we thought we should get to know him a little better!

Mschmidi: Firstly, thank you to the Oil Baron for taking the time to meet us today, and allowing us access to your private island. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

Oil Baron: Well my real name is Bob and I live here on “Golden Island”. I am 34 years old, single and enjoy fishing, running & cycling. I enjoy travelling and my favourite holiday destination is Valguero. I was born in the United Kingdom and grew up in Texas. I am fluent in 29 Languages and I am currently learning another five. I am the CEO of GD Oil & Resources Inc.

Mschmidi: Can you tell us a little bit about this island?

Oil Baron: Yes I bought the island a few years ago from a big Hollywood film company as this was going to be the site for the latest Jurassic Park film “Jurassic Park 9 Dinosaurs In Underpants” but it was cancelled and the island went up for sale. I Bought it in 2018.

Mschmidi: How did you become the wealthiest person at Ghost Division?

Oil Baron: I started on Ghost Division back in 2015 spending all my time on Ragnarok. I started off selling resources for Ghost Coins, until I set up my first business “Bobs Long Rods” where I was killing squids out in the deep water and selling the fishing rods to customers all over the cluster. I did this for a few years before I made enough money to buy my first oil pump. I then set up a meeting with the owners of Ghost Division and we signed a contract for me to provide all the oil to the Ghost Division community and all oil wells & veins found on the islands would belong to me. This was when GD Oil & Resources Inc. was created. I Currently have approximately 28 Oil Pumps across multiple maps providing oil to the community. I also have an exporting company in America where all the surplus oil is pumped and sold to companies all over the world.

Mschmidi: It sounds like you are a remarkably successful businessman so why are you organising this event?

Oil Baron: Well Mschmidi that is a good question. I am organising this event to give something back to the community. I do not spend much time away from Golden Island and thought it was a great way to get to know people. I also wanted to give away some of the stuff I have collected as I have no use for the 917,000 Blueprints, I have in my Vaults in my storage facility.

Mschmidi: 917k Blueprints? Wow you have more than me, and I thought I had a lot! How much are you worth?

Oil Baron: Well it’s hard to say Mschmidi. Currently after what the community uses, I am producing about 105,000 barrels of crude oil a day and this is sold all over the world. To put that into money terms each barrel of oil is selling for approx. 406 Ghost Coins.

Mschmidi: So, hang on, that roughly means you are earning WTF!!!!, about 42 Million ghost coins a day??

Oil Baron: That sounds about right, yes 😊

Mschmidi: ;(;(;(;(;(………………………………………………

Mschmidi: Back to the interview, it sounds like this will be a fantastic event and we are all very much looking forward to taking part.

Oil Baron: Yes, it should be good. There will be free food and drink for everyone, and I have also asked a local tailor to produce 300 sets of clothing for everyone to wear, so you do not need to bring anything.

Mschmidi: Thank you for taking the time to meet with us today and we will see you on Saturday 9th May at 7pm CET for the event!

Oil Baron: Sorry Mschmidi you may be aware I’m a big fan of riddles, would you like to hear a few?

Mschmidi: Sure!

Oil Baron: Riddle: There’s a one-story house in which everything is yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What colour are the stairs?

Mschmidi: Yellow?

Oil Baron: Answer: There aren’t any—it’s a one-story house.

---------------------------------------------------

Oil Baron: Riddle: What question can you never answer yes to?

Mschmidi: I Don’t Know!

Oil Baron: Answer: Are you asleep yet?

Oil Baron: Riddle: A man who was outside in the rain without an umbrella or hat didn’t get a single hair on his head wet. Why?

Mschmidi: I Don’t Know!

Oil Baron: Answer: He was bald.

Mschmidi: Ok, I need to go now…

Oil Baron: Ok, Ok one more,

Oil Baron: Riddle: David’s parents have three sons: Snap, Crackle, and what’s the name of the third son?

Mschmidi: Pop?

Oil Baron: Answer: David

Mschmidi: right, good one! I have to go bye!

Big Thank you to the Oil Baron for taking part in the meeting and to our Ghost Division News Crew (Reporter Mschmidi, Camera Man Dani)

Please see below a couple of photos from the meeting.