Rhyniognatha DO's and DONT's

• So far as Rhinyognatha been in the game ive learned quite a few things so here is a list of few dos and donts

DO

-Always Clear out the area of any wild life before getting the tame of your choice made into a incubator for rhyniognathas

-If using trap use 8 Behe gate frames and 3 doors [stone works only because it has a middle bar)

-Use Large creatures for best results (Giga, Carcharodontosaurus,Brontosaurus, Megaachleon) , Bred ones for best stats are the must

-Always keep a good stock of resources and foods for the craving phase of raising it

DONT

-Use creatures such as (Tek rex,ShadowMane,Stegosaurus,Rockdrake) Anything above 900 dragweight quarantees the best results

-Use newborn autocapture function of the soul terminal turn it off , otherwise u will end up with a Rhyniognatha with wild stats only

-Soultrap your gestating dino, this will destroy the embryo within forcing u to either redo the impregnation if u have more enzymes and the female is still around and alive

So far this is all i have learned trough discussion and experimenting, this is just a list i decided to do to help anyone who might have trouble acquiring one of these flying menaces out in the wild and i hope its helpful :)

• Still havent been able to play ARK since release, this sounds like a lot of fun! Gonna have to check out these new beasts. Also big thanks for this list, especially the DONT's would have made me rage quit if I spend a lot of time to get a Rhyo and then had wild base stats xD