[PVE] Defeat the Undefeatable Event

• We have received this letter today:

Dear Players,

Being rich comes with great responsibly, but also great power! I want to see who is worthy of becoming an ally of the almighty Oil Baron! I took great joy in watching how much you all enjoyed the jumping event, but there is so much more i want to achieve!! So i challenge you all to fight one of my Warlords! Over the years i have formed some strong alliance's with many ruthless and unbreakable Tribes.
    This battle could come at great cost and will not be easy, and I want you all to have the best opportunity to defeat these "Unbeatable" warlords so i have paid Ghost Division a huge sum of Ghost Coins to extend the breeding event! This will allow you to prepare your best army of dinos to fight!

The War is coming, will you stand strong with your allies, or be crushed in battle. This decision is yours!

I will provide more information soon!!!!

Sincerely
    Your Oil Baron

For discussions and questions pls post them here

Your Event Team

• So i had a little interview about the upcoming Event with the Oil Baron and now i share it with you!

Dani: So almighty Oil Baron can you tell us what exactly you meant with your letter?

Oil Baron: Of course, as stated in my letter i want to see more action . So i ask my Bodyguard‘s and Warlords if they would take the challenge to defend themselves against the whole cluster.

Dani: that sounds intimidating!

Oil Baron: they all laughed and just told me the cluster had no chance

Dani: So which Warlord shall we face?

Oil Baron: I will let you decide. Tomorrow i will release Information over my 5 Competitors and you can choose which one you want to fight.

Dani: Are there any major differences in the Warlords?

Oil Baron: In strength? No all of them are elite fighters who will use any means necessary to defend themselves. But how they fight and where they live is strongly different. Some of them are even using unholy methods.

Dani: So do we bring our own Dino's to the fight?

Oil Baron: Yes you need to bring your own Dino for the battle. I will provide the rest!

Dani: Ok and what kind of spoil of war we can expect from this huge raid?

Oil Baron: well maybe you find something in the Bases and with all the money i accumulated even within this Interview maybe i can do something even better if I'm pleased with the results.

Dani: That's sounds interesting Oil Baron! Thanks for the Interview, and we hope to share this with our Community soon!

Oil Baron: I Need to thank you for hosting such an Event.

Edited 2 times, last by Dani ().

• The Oil Baron just sent me short Information over the first two Warlords.

Tribe: Frozen Wastelanders

Conqueror who made the Icy tundra their home. After establishing oil stations in the mountains the Oil Baron faced many obstacles and needed help to keep them running. This tribe was perfect for this job! The infinite supply of oil to keep their bases running boosted the tribes power to the maxes.

With the help of their ferocious Beasts they form a Foe to fear. And the frozen world around them makes and attack even harder.

All scouting report told that only frozen remain of attackers could be found with huge bite wounds in the bodies.

Legends say that they even tamed the biggest mammal of the Ark.

Tribe: DragonProphets

A highly aggressive tribe that defends with full offensive tactics.

Ones the Oil Baron found a way to harvest the deep sources of active Volcanos he needed a Tribe of specialized Fighters to build and survive in this fiery environment.

Quickly they have become the most feared people in the area. Attackers face an onslaught of Tames. The tribe has a seemingly infinite amount of offensive capabilities.

All scouting report only find scorched, broken bones…

Legends say they have the heart of the Volcano on their side.

• The mighty Oil Baron just sended me over the rest of the Infos so now we know all 5 Competitors!

BeachBobys

The Bobys where the first Tribe to assist the Oil Baron far back in the day on Island. They had a great time together but after some years they separated. This tribe still owes the Oil Baron ~1.6 million GC, so they still work for him as tax enforcers.

Then they started raiding everyone on every other Server, those Players collected all the spoils of war. After all this time they have become the most ambitious tribe on the Server.

Scouting reports can't tell any flaw in neither offensive nor defensive capabilities.

Rumor say that they even tamed the strongest creature of the Ark.

ForestsFury

The tribe ForestFury is the youngest of the five Oil Baron companions. After destroying many oil manufacturing station of the Baron he sent his private army to get rid of the aggressor. He was pretty impressed after they defeated the hole army without losing one person. So he hired them for combat in such situations.

The dense Forest of the Ark are very good hiding spot. Ambushed and stealth tactics are common here. Those survivors specializes in hidden combat. Scouts could just report and increased number of spider webs in this area.

The myths about this tribe are to wild to be true.

ManticoreWarlords

Those warriors are the personal bodyguard of the mighty Oil Baron. Only the name of this tribe brings fear into the hearts of others.

The harsh environment of the scorched land is the most brutal place to live in the arks. Only Survivor who could adapt fast could survive. Scouting report found near nothing, only rocks and hills of sand …

Their tactics vary from direct assaults up to ambush strikes.

Survivor of an attack told the tale of a flying horror. All Survivors died shortly after the attack even if they could run away from the initial combat.

• Today i had a quick converssation with the Oil Baron:

Dani: So Mister Oil Baron, do you got any news for us about the raid?

Oil Baron: Well, I contacted the BeachBobys, and they were shocked. They did not think you would choose such a strong target.

Dani: Hmm, can you maybe provide some for information about them?

Oil Baron: ohh Yes, of course! The have their main base is on Ragnarok now and the spot is far up the mountain.

Dani: The so called “alpha pillar“?

Oil Baron: Not at all. They choose a spot that's near the beaches of the map.

Dani: Makes sense.

Oil Baron: But they still need some preparation time.

Dani: What are they preparing?

Oil Baron: They told me most of the time is consumed by forging a new set of chain for their mighty beasts.

Dani: About the Legend is it true?

Oil Baron: Well I can't confirm it with my own eyes, but they told me in our last conversation to show you this picture and tell you to “Prepare for carnage“

Dani: That doesn't look good for us!

Oil Baron: Maybe you have bitten of more than you can chew. But we will see.

Dani: can I have that picture to prepare our Tribes?

Oil Baron: Of course! Once I have new information I will contact you ok?

Dani: Sounds great! Thank you for sharing those new Information!

• Preparations for the big PvP Event are nearly completed!

We try to host the Event in the next weeks. Further Information are coming soon!

I want to know the estimated Player count who would like to join the event, that's why I would ask you to make a quick tick in this POST!

For the Event you need to bring your own Dino's! All items you will need will be provided. (Structures for FOBs, Guns, Ammo, Armor/Equipment, Saddles and Food. There will be no tek items except Mek Shields.)

FAQ

I'm on the PvP cluster can I join too?

-Yes but u need a Character from the PvE cluster. You cannot bring any Dino's from the PvP cluster to the Event.

I play on CI, how can I bring my Dino's?

-if the Team decides to open Transfer of CI you can upload them like on all other Servers. If they keep CI closed, you cannot bring your Dino's.

How will the Event work?

-The whole cluster fights together against 1 big Tribe.

What are the rewards?

-That is a surprise!

If my Dino's die will I get them back?

-No if they die, they died in glorious combat.

If you have more questions please ask them in the Discord channel, I will answer them asap!

Edited 3 times, last by Dani ().

• Finally the wait is over!

The BeachBobys told us a date and time.

Saturday the 25th 4pm CEST (German Time)

You will bring your Dino's in per download, prepare your forces and then clash with the enemy on the Battlefield!

But how does the Event work? Well the Team prepared a little Event trailer for you to watch!

Please revisit this POST now to maybe correct your answer!

For all questions that are still open please contact the Event team in the official Event Discord channel.

We see you in Battle!

Your Event Team

Edited once, last by Dani ().

• Today i had an quick chat with the mighty Oil Baron:

Oil Baron: Are you prepared for the war?

Dani: The players are preparing their armys!

Oil Baron: I finished shipping all items too.

Dani: That's great! Do you know at what time we win or will they surrender?

Oil Baron: Well they will not surrender ever, but they stole my Golden Dodo some time ago. Bring me back my little treasure and I will call you the victor.

Dani: So we just need to secure that Dodo?

Oil Baron: Well last time I saw him they took him in their main Base.

Dani: We will bring you the Dodo back!

Oil Baron: If you manage to do that I will work out a big reward for all of you!

Dani: Hmm what kind of reward?

Oil Baron: Last time I could extend a breeding event of your servers with some of my Money, maybe if i spend some more I can “convince” your Leaders to make something even greater!

Dani: That's sounds awesome! We will do our best to bring you back your treasure!

Oil Baron: I hope so. I miss this little guy..

The Event will be at 4pm CET we will open the Server at that time. Player can then join from the PvE Cluster and build a small Fob at the Beach. Player will be able to download their Dinos on that server! So you need to upload all Dinos you want to bring beforehand. From there they can start scouting/ attacking the main base over the mountain.

Once all Transmitters are destroyed the main base will lose its power supply, and we can freely attack it without worries about the Turrets and shields!

And please download this mod before the Event: Click me!

We will see you on the Battlefield!

Your Event Team