Posts by La_Roulade

I agree with pretty much everything Xarbero said but wanna add one thing. The reward system was really nice, even though I personally couldn't get to 400 :D I like how you guys made it so you only need to complete 4 out of 5 challenges for the best reward and completing all is more of a bonus. Of course with the first challenge being so hard that only one person (as far as I know) could complete it basically made it so we had to complete 4 out of 4 and ignore the first challenge. I hope you keep that kind of reward system.

Also Mschmidi, I told you I had a feeling the first challenge was a bait :P It ended up baiting people to spend multiple hours on that before moving on :D
    Thank you for your work though I will be hating on you for a week or two at least after being tortured at those parkours.

Oh, if the 1st challenge was bait I took the hook line and sinker ><

Spent almost 2h on it and tried the rest quickly before eating, because of the 1st challenge I got easilly frustraited with the rest, and barely tried the 5th challenge thinking it would be even harder than the 1st 😂

Didn't go back to it after Dinner, but now I regret not having tried the 5th challenge

And now that I write this I can't recall what one of the challenges were and might have missed one : 2 platform, 1 zipline, 1 maze, I think I accidentally skipped the parkour one, I hope I'll get another chance to try it

While I was quick to give up, I had fun while trying, It was a really well-made event

I'd just like to better understand why you sometimes bounce on the platform challenge and how zipline hitbox works for the next time ><