Posts by LucaBlack

Lastly updated at: 11 Mar. 2019 / 04:55 PM

[Bonjour, si vous êtes francophone et que vous vous intéressez à mes offres, merci de me contacter directement sur discord au "Lucas Blackwings#3409"]

Disclaimer: My marketplace is available on Ragnarok / The Center / Aberration. If you're from any other map you'll have to come to one of these.

Hi everyone, time for me to make at least a decent forum post, since I obseved that it's hard to explain what I have to offer on public Discord, and a few experimented players clearly told me how little people care about the Discord #marketplace.

For any contact: please use Discord and not the forum nor the In-Game chat. Find me at: "Lucas Blackwings#3409"

Note: be warned that I'll ask for GCs/ARc Bars as payment for most of my services.

Here you will find, in order:

1) Friendly Service

2) Dino Service

3) Dungeon Service

4) Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles

5) Crafting Service (Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles)

6) Crafting Service (Structures)

1) Friendly Service:

All members of the following tribes and alliances can enjoy lower cost for my services:

-Pug Squad

-Mason Order

-The Nomads

-Blackwings Ally

2) Dino Service:

In there you can see what dinos are available on sale, more infos will come in the future.

Available: Level 338 Rexes, spayed only: 15GC (levels available can vary, always unused points)

Available and need to update the marketplace for display: Level 284 managarmr | Level 252 Thylacoleo
    Planned: Argentavis / TEK Quetzal

3) Dungeon Service:

I can provide a service to help run "Ice Caverns" and "Jungle Caverns" |Desert Labyrinth are currently NOT included|

All my dungeon services include legit gameplay: No dinos allowed inside. Up to 3 players at a time.

Dungeon Service is currently FREE :)

I have too much items to show them easily here. If you want to know if i hold anything you might want ask me on Discord. This includes:

https://www.zupimages.net/up/19/19/2ywc.png

(images are blocked, open in one other TAB and zoom to full size for view)

->Mastercraft and Ascendant BPs are not for sale, mainly. If you want one you can always ask me, I'll decide case per case if I can sell or not. | All the Journeyman or lower BPs you see in my DataBase below can't be sold.

5) Crafting Service (Engrams)

I can craft anything that have a learnable engram for you.

-Aberration Engrams are available! BPs of Engrams are available too.

-TEK Tier are not included.

-DLC Extinction Engrams are not included.

Crafting price will be set depending on the item and what quantity. I accept commands of mass crafts of Engrams.

6) Crafting Service (Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles)

all the BPs available for Crafting Service are shown in my DataBase just below.

Informations:

-"N°" Is set only so people can mention items with an unique numbers and so I can easily mention what have been updated. You'll see the difference when I'll update the sheet with new values :)

-"COST (X)" Is seen as a multiplier. It represents how expensive the craft will be. If the value is 10, it means it's 10X more expensive than the engram. This way you can so estimate easily the cost of the craft and for the ressource that matters for you: just multiply the cost of the engram by this value.

-"DURA/COST" is an arbitrary value without any value. You can use it ONLY to compare items of the same type. This value represents how cheap the use and repair of the item will be. The higher the value is the better for you!

Example 1: The Armor N°9 have a value of 4.4 and the Armor N°10 have a value of 3.2. That means the Armor N°9 are 4.4/3.2=1.38X cheaper to use and repair then the Armor N°10 for the same amount of durability lost. This value is extremely important for expensive items that breaks easily, like most modern weapons.

Example 2: Comparing the value of Armor N°2 and Armor N°3 will lead to aberrant results because they are of different type.

-"ARMOR/COST" have to be seen the exact way than "DURA/COST" but is only used for saddles.

-Saddles are all sorted in alphabetic order but different category (saddles from different DLCs) are separated. All BPs that exists in theory are displayed, even those that I don't own.

(images are blocked, open in one other TAB and zoom to full size for view)

https://www.zupimages.net/up/19/19/zvsz.jpg

https://www.zupimages.net/up/19/19/jduo.jpg

https://www.zupimages.net/up/19/19/o8ie.jpg

The sheet are not in a definitive version, please give me feedback so I know how to make it look better. The goal is that everyone can find easily what they are looking for!

SPECIAL BPs:

There are BPs from Aberration/Extinction available for Crafting Service only:

-Gacha Saddle: 49.4 Armor [Primitive]

-Managarmr: 33.8 Armor [Ramshackle]

-Managarmr: 6.3 Armor [Mastercraft]

-Hazmat Suit: Full Set [need to check their stats] [Journeyman to Mastercraft]

Lastly updated at: 28 Apr. 2019 / 11:40 AM

[Bonjour, si vous êtes francophone et que vous vous intéressez à mes offres, merci de me contacter directement sur discord au "Lucas Blackwings#3409"]

Disclaimer: My marketplace is available on Ragnarok / The Center / Aberration. If you're from any other map you'll have to come to one of these.

Hi everyone, time for me to make at least a decent forum post, since I obseved that it's hard to explain what I have to offer on public Discord, and a few experimented players clearly told me how little people care about the Discord #marketplace.

For any contact: please use Discord and not the forum nor the In-Game chat. Find me at: "Lucas Blackwings#3409"

Note: be warned that I'll ask for GCs/ARc Bars as payment for most of my services.

Here you will find, in order:

1) Friendly Service

2) Dino Service

3) Dungeon Service

5) Crafting Service (Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles)

6) Crafting Service (Structures)

1) Friendly Service:

All members of the following tribes and alliances can enjoy lower cost for my services:

-Pug Squad

-Mason Order

-The Nomads

-Blackwings Ally

2) Dino Service:

In there you can see what dinos are available on sale, more infos will come in the future.

Available: Level 338 Rexes, spayed only: 15GC (levels available can vary, always unused points)

Delayed: Managarmr

Planned: Thylacoleo

3) Dungeon Service:

I can provide a service to help run "Ice Caverns" and "Jungle Caverns" |Desert Labyrinth are currently NOT included|

All my dungeon services include legit gameplay: No dinos allowed inside.

-The price won't increase if several players are joining. Up to 3 players at a time.-

Ice Caverns Full Run boss included: 10GC

Jungle Caverns: Full Run boss excluded: 10GC

Jungle Caverns: Full Run boss included: 15GC [Or 10GC but you bring 100 rockets and 5 rocket launchers]

PRICE CHART for parts 5 and 7:

Due to the very few feedback about my prices I decided to remove my chart for what it's obvious my prices was wrongly made. For now on every price will be set on case per case, and I may change them over time. Sorry.

I have too much items to show them easily here. If you want to know if i hold anything you might want ask me on Discord. This includes:
    -354 Saddles from Apprentice to Mastercraft [Ascendant Saddles are not yet for sale]

-276 Armors from Apprentice to Ascendant.

-424 Weapons from Apprentice to Ascendant

-434 BPs of anything from Ramshackle to Journeyman [Mastercraft and Ascendant BPs are only available for Crafting Service no matter their nature]
    NOTE: The following Journeyman BPs are currently NOT for sale: Hide Pants/Gloves/Hat | Chitin Gloves/Helmet | Flak [All] | Riot All] | Miner's Helmet | Night Vision Googles | Metal Pick | Metal Hatchet | Sword.

5) Crafting Service (Engrams)

I can craft anything that have a learnable engram for you.

-Aberration Engrams are now available!

-TEK Tier are not included.

-DLC Extinction Engrams are not included.

Crafting price will be set depending on the item and what quantity. I accept commands of mass crafts of Engrams.

6) Crafting Service (Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles)

The way I store my stuff now prevents me to show them easily here. If you want to know if I hold anything you might want ask me on Discord. Available for crafting service:-476 BPs of anything From Journeyman to Ascendant. Journeyman

only

includes:

Hide Pants/Gloves/Hat | Chitin Gloves/Helmet | Flak [All] | Riot All] | Miner's Helmet | Night Vision Googles | Metal Pick | Metal Hatchet | Sword.

(This means all others have to be Mastercraft and/or Ascendant)

[I still have Mastercraft and/or Ascendant BPs for Flak, Riot, and Metal Hatchet.]

SPECIAL BPs:
    There are BPs from Aberration/Extinction available for Crafting Service only:
    -Gacha Saddle: 49.4 Armor [Primitive]

-Managarmr: 33.8 Armor [Ramshackle]

-Managarmr: 6.3 Armor [Mastercraft]
    -Hazmat Suit: Full Set [need to check their stats] [Journeyman to Mastercraft]