Posts by Tsuki

Hello Guys

We are currently looking forward on creating Events for our Community. We plan to do an event once a month but the exact time will still be determined by the Team. (Availablility and free time)

So, we already got some basic ideas but we would like to have your ideas aswell.

We also offer a reward for the best ideas.

1. 100 GC

2. 50 GC

3. 25 GC

The ranking will be done within the team.

So feel free to share your ideas.

Greetings

GD Admin Team

Hello Guys

We are currently looking forward on creating Events for our Community. We plan to do an event once a month but the exact time will still be determined by the Team. (Availablility and free time)

So, we already got some basic ideas but we would like to have your ideas aswell.

We also offer a reward for the best ideas.

1. 100 GC

2. 50 GC

3. 25 GC

The ranking will be done within the team.

So feel free to share your ideas.

Greetings

GD Admin Team

No the spino is not enough. Has too low DMG. Don't underestimate the amount of queen's that you would need to kill to find high level one. If you decide to go with the spino then take 2. The second one just for male boost with high HP so it can survive. Megas would be slightly better choice but Rock Drake is the best option. Also take stimulants as reapers do torpor to your dino. Good luck.

I dont know what kind of Spinos you got buy mine does 700dmg per hit and has 20k health ;-)

Dear Community

At the start of every month the voting reward pay out will be delayed.

The Ghost Coins will be paid out in a couple days. Every progress gets saved so you wont loose any GC.

Greetings

GD Admin Team

Hello Kat

Thanks for your input. I already apologized and said we are trying to get better on that.

We had to rush that as we were struggling to disable it in the first place. Thats why we already had some restarts yesterday. We are very sorry for this.

And yes you are right we said it in some other channels and did not use mentions there. But in the announcement 2 hours before the deletion we did. We wanted to ensure any unfair advantage gets taken away as soon as possible of the players that had already access to it more than half a day.

This was not perfect. But we try our best and we can get better with this kind of user input. So thank you.

Greetings

Tsuki

You are completely right.

We did not announce anything in the forum and this is for sure a mistake by us. But there is a saying, "Never play on patchday" which means litteraly anything can happen. We announced it on the Discord and wrote it several times in different chats to not use the new structures yet as they may get removed.

Im very sorry for your loss but i reccomend you to check Discord every once in a while as we communicate the most things over there.

We will try to get more information in the forum aswell to reduce the risk of people not reading it.

If you think you get spammed in Discord you can disable the notifications on every channel except announcements.

So you wont miss anything again.

Greetings Tsuki

Update to the registration issue:

New Workaround:
    Register without Steam -> Go to your Useraccount settings where you could add your steam login. There will be a field which you can enter your Steam64 ID.
    If everything goes well you should now get your Voting rewards.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

GD Admin Team

Dont think thats a good thing a whitelist wich works with a rule quiz would be better but thats prob hard to do and putting it on the f keys prob messes with the whistles bc idk about you but i have em all on the f keys...

Sure that would be nice. But a Ark community has to attract new players and if they have to do a quiz first to get whitelisted that will suck for most of them.

A Tab with some basic rules would be nice aswell but then we will have to adjust this every time when we do something on the rules which brings inconsistent data if someone forgets it. I was not able to find a way rly quick how to do that, is that a mod Emir ?

Greetings

Tsuki