Posts by Kuro Nekoshi

Hi,

You can already do this!

When using the transfer tool, select the thing you want to transfer to, then in the bottom right corner, there's a thing saying "name contains" and a box next to it, simply write the name of the thing you want to transfer to.

Using your example

I would select everything on the left, then in the middle different foods, and on the right I would select "S+ Refrigerator", then go to name contains, write Food (given that's the name of the fridge) and then press transfer.

Bam, you've done it, the exact thing you wanted to do!

Sincerely,

Event Manager

Kuro Nekoshi

Hello!

I love this idea and had actually already planned of ways to use this in some of my events!

Geo-caching is amazing and fun, especially when it comes to figuring out what a code means, I do this IRL occasionally, and I really love it.

Thank you for your suggestion and I'll keep this in mind for the first meeting of future event managers.

If you have any more ideas, feel free to add it below, send me a PM or @ me in the post!

Sincerely,

Event Manager

Kuro Nekoshi

Well I have decided to just go for it, I enjoy the game and building events and if it doesn't work out then so be it, but I want to try! So I am coming back depending on if i get accepted to be the event helpper, so lets hope I do. :D

Hope to be working with ya!

Hello everyone

With the recent changes being made, I've decided and been chosen to become a Event Manager.

This means, I will once again return to my post on The Ghost Division, also I'll be actively playing.

This only means I'll be back to arranging events, and managing them to the best of my ability, but as for new things, this means you'll be able to send me a message about what events you want!

But as for what kind of events I will be standing for as an event manager, I'll mostly do community based events.

In short of what you can expect from some of my events in the future:

• Puzzles
    • Mazes
    • Problem Solving

Here's a bit more info on what this means

Sincerely,

Kuro Nekoshi

Hello there,

As you might be able to understand from the title, the tribe of The Breaths Edge, is officially leaving the cluster.
    There's no specific reasons to why we're leaving except the game has gone kinda stale, and there's not much for us to do there anymore.

But with that said, we'd like to thank everyone we've met on our journey on The Ghost Division - we've enjoyed our stay for at least 99% of the time, and we couldn't ask for a much better community than this

I personally would also like to thank everyone who supported the breeding events that I had taken time to arrange, and I hope that you've all gotten some good dinos out of it.
    But sadly I will not be arranging any more events from here on forward, I started doing it in hopes that the community might get together and bond more, as well as see the positive impact that it left on the server.

However, I simply did not see much of this, and the community while being nice and accepting, never really felt like they backed up what they said.

We sincerely wish everyone still playing a great time, and hope you all enjoy the server to the fullest.
    As for the owners and admins team, I think you're doing a great job - but sadly we haven't seen development.

You made an amazing post a year and a month ago, teasing some stuff you'd like to do, but it's not a lot of those changes that has been implemented.
    I've been waiting for those changes and sadly they didn't come by the time my patience ran out.
    I'm fully understanding that the changes teased in the news post, was major and would take a lot of time.
    But don't let that get you down, you've all been great, you've had humor, fun and given me lots of help and laughs throughout the 1½+ years
    that me and Shiro has been playing here.

Thank you all.

Sincerely,
    Kuro Nekoshi
    Shiro Nekoshi

Community Sponsored - Breeding Event

Hosted by Breaths Edge

Hello,

We at Breaths Edge have always been driven by this awesome community, and that's why we've started doing community based events!

So we will now start accepting donations for the next breeding event, and as usual we'll keep everyone posted about our progress.

But first, I'd like to introduce myself, and partly introduce Shiro, who's my partner and Tribemate. As well as shortly explain what a breeding event actually is.

So here we go!

The way to donate is pretty simple, just hit the money sign at the top right where your GC is displayed, then press the two arrows, and select how much you want to donate, then find the name Kuro Nekoshi and in the reason, type "BE Donation" and optionally leave the in-game name you want shouted out.

Current Progress:
    750/750

[Date: July 26'th-28'th]
    Date is confirmed!

Sincerely,
    The people at Breaths Edge
    Kuro and Shiro Nekoshi

Thank you to Nebula for the 130 GC starting off the donation! - Sorry to see you leaving.
    Thank you to StaX for the 100 GC donation!
    Thank you to Kenny for the 150 GC donation!
    Thank you to kennybanger454 for the 50 GC donation!
    Thank you to ThumperMan007 for the 100 GC donation!
    Thank you to sneezingdog480 for the 220 GC donation!

Community Sponsored - Breeding Event

Hosted by Breaths Edge

Hello,

We at Breaths Edge have always been driven by this awesome community, and that's why we've started doing community based events!

So we will now start accepting donations for the next breeding event, and as usual we'll keep everyone posted about our progress.

But first, I'd like to introduce myself, and partly introduce Shiro, who's my partner and Tribemate. As well as shortly explain what a breeding event actually is.

So here we go!

The way to donate is pretty simple, just hit the money sign at the top right where your GC is displayed, then press the two arrows, and select how much you want to donate, then find the name Kuro Nekoshi and in the reason, type "BE Donation" and optionally leave the in-game name you want shouted out.

Current Progress:
    750/750

[Date: June 21'th to June 23'th]
    Date is Confirmed!

Sincerely,
    The people at Breaths Edge
    Kuro and Shiro Nekoshi

Thank you StaX for the 100 GC!

Thank you Moschkito for the 100 GC!

Thank you ThumperMan007 (MrStealYoHoe) for the 50 GC!

Thank you Zacypoo (Zacypoo) for the 450 GC! Finishing this events donation goal!