Posts by Scrubz

Honestly I challenge anybody to go raid on this server and for no form of ORP abuse to happen. Every time a raid is started or you even just look for pvp people combat log. People are leaving for other clusters everyday and if it isn't changed I doubt any form of regular long term players will stay.

I completely agree with your point as well. For months stone bases or people on their first day are being wiped by advanced tribes. and it is hard to get the best of both worlds, as i get that for some removing orp won't be very appealing to some.

It would also be nice to see a lot more active and regular things like events and input from admins and owners. This comes from someone who cares about gd and is saddened by the lack of people playing it. Like x2 farming events etc

Hey people,

The server population is declining everyday with people leaving for various reasons, but ORP abuse is the main factor. The amount of time needed to catch someone online, setup a fob, raid and then for around 80% of raids to end in combat logging (in my year of experience here) is crazy. With 3 days protection from all now and full ORP, PvP is just not encouraged.

Changes have to made to revitalise this PvP cluster and stop so many tribes from leaving. My suggestion is to remove full ORP and replace it with a new system. This new system would have highly increased turret damage and structure hp when someone is offline. This means that yes logging off can be abused, but the persons base can still be raided. I would love to see the server population increase to what it was and for tribes to feel like they can actually raid without so many barriers and worries.

Please as always feel free to discuss below and let me know your thoughts. I am sure we can all agree that the server has been slowly dying for a few months now and something needs to be changed.

Generally an agreement of some sort between the tribes can be met. Also the rules state a raid can't be prolonged, if it gets insanely long and members have to go the raid has to end one way or another.

Why would you quadruple walls and triple foundations? Like do you seriously want an increase in lag just so you can think you are more secure cause you have some more walls? If someone gets to your walls they are gonna get in regardless of how many layers you have. Focus more on defences instead of wanting a change that nobody else needs and that would increase lag.