Posts by Arcanumbra

Up to you if you pay for this or not. You can of course go and buy those on AH for 15GC too. I don't mind.

I've been selling 155 Armor saddles from this BP so it's up to everybody's will to pay or not pay.

And I'm willing to negotiate if there's a point to it. DM for that.

Me being a smart person, managed to fail realizing I've got this most beautiful BP for Extinction in my stock.

I'm willing to let you craft your own saddles with it.

- You have to bring the materials to my base for crafting.

- 15GC per crafted saddle

- no refund if the quality is not as good as you had wished

- you pay upfront

I recommend mindwiping your character before it and putting all levels into crafting skill.

Alternatively I can do that on my character and craft with your materials (Level 251, 2600% Crafting skill possible) (+30GC to the total price for having me click my fingers dead).

Mats needed:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Some examples: my first 4 crafted saddles

pasted-from-clipboard.png

DM on discord (Arcanumbra#5099) or here.

Ty

As long as the babies are frozen their imprint timer does not count down anyway. I also think that given that, it should really be considered to simply enable this option. It's peoples' problem if it takes a week for imprinting a dino and after all, you gotta have it standing around the same time as before in total if I understand that correctly.

Being able to imprint them and still get 7 hours of sleep a night and go to work or uni or whatever seems much better than what we have rn. If it takes a week to do so, so be it. I personally am stuck in a work - ark balance in which I can't raise anything at all anymore and asking another person to stay up for me for 26 hours (> gigas on extinction) is just unreal if we're honest. I have a 3 person tribe with everybody down to having less than 5 consecutive hours per day or even less, to play ark (= all our free time). We can't do shifts. We do play here bc we DO NOT want to play official due to the amount of time needed there.

My entire game progress is stalling bc I can't raise my dinos to a point I need them to be at. I don't want to pay for imprinting a bunch of gigas I am going to lose in the next drop due to a game crash like yesterday either.

All this worked well a couple of months ago when my weekends were free (and hell have I been lucky with that, most people don't even have that) and now I understand why people wish for a feature like this.

I am PRO frozen babies.

Hey guys,

after days of killing <lvl 100 Manas and getting tired of it I'd like to buy the stats I am looking for.

As the title says I'm looking for stats higher than 42 (or 44+ in Health) in breedable Managarmrs. Doesn't matter if they've only got one good stat as long as they do not have mutations and are still fertile.

I'll pay 150GC for any Mana that has one stat that good!

DM me here or in discord (Arcanumbra#5099)

Looking forward to your offers!

Capitano Arca

So I have just learned that there is no need to manually translate them if you wear a Tek Helmet :D

so yeah, closed

Dia tyvm :)

I count 1 I already have in my starting post

47.6 - 39.0 is not entirley readable, damn these vines

55.3 - 36.6 sadly has an invisible spot

The rest is pretty much perfect, thank you very much for your help! GC coming over ~

Hey guys,

primarily I wanna say I am so frustrated looking for dinos on extinction that are worth being tamed that I'd like to short cut my way to some useful breeding pairs :')

So if you have any

Rex, Giga, Velona, Owl or Managarmars with a stat of 35+ (Velonas 43+)

(check https://ghostdata.the-ghost-division.com/ for the base stats)

and you are looking to earn something (whatever you want, we'll figure it out) pls dm me here or in Discord (Arcanumbra#5099)

Thank you!

Hey guys,

you may have noticed the huge hologram banners etc around the sanctuary? I am looking for all of them! I wanna decode them myself ( I know people around the internet probably have done this already but whatever).

So if you could screenshot the ones you pass by and also write down the coords I'd appreciate it if you could post them here :)

Important:

• Please check if the ones you have found have already been posted here before posting. Same codes seem to be found at multiple places.
    • Make sure the signs are visible as clearly as possible. I know it is hard with all the clutter around them or the sky behind them but try your best :)
    • I dont care about the orientation, I can mirror it if neccessary so maybe shooting from the backside gets you a clearer shot.

I'll pay you:

• 3 GC per clear screenshot (all readable) incl GPS coords
    • 1 GC per screenshot (not all readable) incl GPS coords

Example for a 3 GC shot:

20181120150426_1.jpg

If you post one I already have received, sorry, no payment..

If you're interested I can also post the translations here with spoiler tags.

Thanks for helping me out :)