Posts by Marcello

A tiny word from me:

I would like to apologize to everyone who ever felt that i was abusing my rights or do anything to harm the community on purpose.

I received some feedback that made me quit the team, so I only want to clear it up that most of my desicions, especially bans, were consulted and approved by a server owner. I was spending my entire free time on supporting and doing my best to help the GD project, to bring you help when you needed it and to make sure that players are following the server rules. Alas, my social/ communication skills aren't to be proud of, which could sometimes lead to confusion and i am aware of that. Of course only someone who does nothing makes no mistakes, and for the ones i made - i'm very sorry.

It was a great honor to be part of the team and i wish you all the best.

Thank you for all the time and effort you put in Kat. Good luck to you in the future!

I love it!

i just now found the second tab on the creatures page where you can see all the base stats. Really great when we start breeding, which is very soon.

great job. Thanks :):thumbup:

Ah thanks for clearing that up for me.

If i remember correctlty then the low rates server was x5 without the x2 offset. so this new server has a slightly higher rate than the low rates server had. That would actually suit me very well.

I found that spawns only happen on locations where players activate them by visiting that location. So in a cave where Megalania's where supposed to spawn i found nothing. After 10 minutes i visited it again and suddemly i found three of them and also other spawns. So if a place is empty of dino's, run through it, leave for a while, out of renderdistance, and then come back to see it flooded with new spwans. (i hope)

I have found two on your coords UrsinDK. Thanks for that. I didnt get the trophies because they were lost in the vegetation on the ground....:cursing:

I have been around the island, in the shallow parts, because you are right Kat they live in shallow water. i found a few and managed to get a few pieces of blubber.

So thanks for the input. For the most part it will just be hard work! But that is not new in Ark.

Thanks again.

Hi,

I have been roaming the seas for several hours and found zero Basilo's!

The wiki spawnmap is quite unspecific about where they spawn which is like almost everywhere so that is no help.

But i did find some posts on forums (fora, fori?) about spawn points around Viking bay and i didn't find any there too so i wondered if something is up with the spawning.

Is a wild dino wipe an option? Would that help even? We have everything in place to do the bossfights. The only thing missing in a big way is blubber! ^^

Kind regards,

Marcello

My tribemate, me and our two wyverns bugged through a tekwall in the Redwood.

The wall is from the the tribe Hoizhockabuam, they walled off a cave where we wanted to hunt for Megalania.

We went through the wall somehow but cant get back out. Noone from the tribe is answering in chat.

Could someone please help us get out?

Map: The center PVE 10x

Tribe AB:

Player: 76561198309551377

Thanks

Hi guys and girls,

I would like to buy a batch of saddles:

18 x Therisinosaurus saddle

2 x Yutyrannosaurus saddle

Tribe: AB.

Steamname: Marcello

SteamID:76561198309551377

Map: The Centre PVE 10x

That's too bad. Although from the YT stuff i saw on the airship they probably should have called it a lagship.

Anyone interested in buying a complete set of airship parts? i'll make you a good price :-)

Hi, i would like to bump this question.

We have been working hard to get the parts of the airship.

We haven't built it yet but we can because it's in the engram list.

Are they against the rules?