Don't play solo...
- If you’ll be inactive for more than 7 days, then please inform us by a ticket or we will delete all tribe structures and dinos without warning.
server costs EUR 21'694.00 donations EUR 8'247.35 total EUR 13'446.65
And this are only the server costs, not included TS3, Forum, Webspace, Rcon and our freetime.
Jetzt spann uns nicht so auf die Folter 😂
Geb uns mal einen Tipp!
1 Blech von 28 cm Ø
Butter für das Blech
250 g Mehl
1 TL Salz
100 g Butter, kalt, in Stücken
1 dl Wasser, kalt
150 g Gruyère AOP, gerieben
150 g Emmentaler AOP, gerieben
2 dl Milch
2 dl Vollrahm
3 Eier, verquirlt
½ TL Salz
Pfeffer, Muskatnuss, Paprika
Yellow cake? Uran Anreicherung auf das Isotop Uran235?
Lasst ihr die Server hochgehen?
Es hat was mit Sweet vegetable cake in Ark zu tun 🧐🤔
↑ everything above.. OP.
"i don't care" - your own words.
And again, NOPE.
- Tribes that violate our building rules risk to be wiped from the map completely!
- Blocking resources/ beacons of any kind is forbidden. This includes beaver & penguin spawns.
- Building in front or inside caves is not allowed!
- Exceptions are caves on Ragnarok, which contain no resources/ artifacts. However, it requires an explicit permission from the server team. Applications are to be placed in the support area of the forum. [Ragnarok]
- Old structures must be demolished. This includes abandoned and unneeded structures (for example, rafts, fishing spots & taming boxes) or we will delete them without a warning. Taming boxes, unbuilt rafts, single campfires and storage boxes must be removed after use.
- Reserving construction sites is forbidden (for example, with foundations, pillars or gates).
- It's forbidden to build on or around the volcano.
- The obelisks must not be build on and have to be accessible by foot.
- Building on ice floes is not allowed.
- Enclosed areas have to be developed immediately. It's not allowed to keep these areas blocked by placeholders.
- The base limit is 2. One main base and one outpost. An outpost can be one raft, one tree (solely platforms) or a 7x7x4 base.
- Keep distance to other bases, there is enough space for everyone. In case of dispute the server team will take decisions.
- Building on "Death Island" is not allowed. [Island]
- Extremely long waterpipes [longer than render distance medium] are not allowed! Use S+ intakes that deliver water anywhere or water tanks. If the pipes are way too long we will delete all structures of that tribe.
- It's forbidden to build in the dragon gorge. In case of violation, we will remove any structures immediately! [Ragnarok]
- It's not allowed to block waterways. Build bridges always in a way that it allows players on a raft or dino (e.g. Mosasaur) to pass it.
- It's forbidden to block the public transmitter near the red obelisk e.g. with dinos. [Ragnarok]
- It's forbidden to block Charge Nodes and Z Plant with structures, as they are seen as a resource. They have to be usable, reachable on foot and visible from outside for everyone. [Aberration]
- Gas collectors have to be unlocked and may not be built-in. [Aberration]