PvP - Server rules
All players are asked to follow our set of rules.
Violations can be punished with the deletion of structures/animals and a (temporary) suspension.
In severe cases we will also issue a warning. Players with two warnings will be permanently banned from our project.
- Cheating, meshing, bugusing and glitching are forbidden!
- The exploitation of Ratholes is considered meshing.
- A rathole is a small entrance to a location that is not intended to be part of the map
- Use English or German in global chat.
- Tribe names have to be identical on all servers in the cluster.
- Names of tribes, players, Steam profiles and dinos have to answer PEGI 16 / ESRB T-rated requirements.
- The use of "123" and alike as profile name is allowed but you do it at your own risk!
- If you’ll be inactive for more than 7 days, then please inform us by a ticket or we will delete all tribe structures and dinos without warning.
- Changing your tribe's name makes you lose all your rights but you're still bound to your duties.
- Parking dinos on mountains, at obelisks and in caves is forbidden.
- Keeping dinos on wandering or mating all the time is forbidden (Exception: game mechanics like those from dung beetle, oviraptor etc.)
- Every tribe is allowed to have one main base and one outpost on each map.
- Old structures must be demolished. This includes abandoned and unneeded structures (for example, rafts, fishing spots & taming boxes) or we will delete them without a warning. Taming boxes, unbuilt rafts, single campfires and storage boxes must be removed after use.
- It is forbidden to place turrets or alike in or in front of artifact caves.
- Blocking artifacts or obelisks is forbidden.
- Ragnarok/Valguero: Building around the wyvern trench or in the wyvern cave is not permitted.
- Aberration: Building in or at the entrances to the surface is not permitted.
Offline Raid Protection:
- Each tribe can define one ORP location per server.
- More information: Setting up your ORP area
- The activation time of the Offline Raid Protection depends on actions performed before logging out.
- All PvP actions result in a PvP-Cooldown. This cooldown is also announced ingame:
- Player vs. player / player vs. creatures / player vs. turrets: 5 minute cooldown
- Player vs. structures (only if damage is dealt to a structure): 20 minute cooldown
- When logging out without active PvP-Cooldown the ORP-timer is 5 minutes
- When logging out with active PvP-Cooldown the ORP-timer is 45 minutes
- When ORP (Offline Raid Protection) is active turret damage is reduced to 10%, and turrets use no ammunition
- It's not allowed to protract a raid. A raid should always be proportional to the size and defense of a base.
- If the raider accepts a tribe can also give up to end a raid. An agreement has to be negotiated by both parties independently.
- Players may keep enemies imprisoned for up to 60 minutes. The prisoner has to be freed or killed after the time's up.
- It is not allowed to deal any damage through the mesh. We need indubitable proof like a video to punish this.
- It is forbidden for players to use rafts and attempt to glitch them into hostile structures.
- Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions.
- Showing-off or mockery during a raid is tolerated as long as it doesn't violate behaviour rule #1.
- Behaviour that harms the atmosphere on the server is forbidden. We will decide if a certain behaviour is considered bad or not.
We reserve the right to change these rules, add new ones, or adapt existing rules at any time.
In addition, we reserve the right to exclude players for disciplinary reasons or no reasons from using our project. This includes particularly our Internet platforms, our TS3 and Discord server and all our game servers.
In case of a dispute about these rules only the administrators of the project have the final say.
The instructions of the team are to be obeyed, even if the facts on which the instructions are based on, do not expressly follow from this set of rules.
Last Update: 12/18/2019