PvP - Server rules
All players are asked to follow our set of rules.
Violations can be punished with the deletion of structures/animals and a (temporary) suspension.
In severe cases we will also issue a warning. Players with two warnings will be permanently banned from our project.
For our Polish players: our honorary member
was so kind to translate our rules into Polish: PvP Server rules (polski)
- Cheating, meshing, bugusing and glitching are forbidden!
- Use English or German in global chat.
- Names of tribes, players, Steam profiles and dinos have to answer PEGI 16 / ESRB T-rated requirements.
- The use of "123" and alike as profile name is allowed but you do it at your own risk!
- Demolish timer is active! Please inform us via the ticket system if you’re inactive for more than 7 days.
- Changing your tribe's name makes you lose all your rights but you're still bound to your duties.
- Parking dinos on mountains, at obelisks and in caves is forbidden.
- Keeping dinos on wandering or mating all the time is forbidden (Exception: game mechanics like those from dung beetle, oviraptor etc.)
- Every tribe is allowed to have one main base and one outpost on each map.
- Blocking beacons, artifacts, beaver & penguin spawns and bigger amounts of resources is forbidden.
- Building in underwater caves is allowed even if they contain resources.
- The obelisks must not be built-up or blocked.
- No longer needed or raided structures have to be removed by the particular tribe.
- Reserving construction sites is forbidden (for example, with foundations, pillars or gates). Fenced sites have to be developed.
- Building on ice floes and on or around the volcano is forbidden (Island, Center, Ragnarok).
- It's not allowed to build in the underground world of The Center.
- Building in or at the entrances to the surface on Aberration is not permitted.
- Combat logging is forbidden. Any allegation has to be proven by the attacker with screenshots or a video.
- Unnecessary destruction of structures is forbidden e.g. unlocked workbenches during a raid or walls, foundations etc. after the raid's over.
- Raid protection is only granted if your main base got raided.
- Daily raiding of a tribe is forbidden. A tribe has 72 hours raid protection. The defender must prove the previous raid (screenshot of the tribelog into discord #raid-protection).
- It's not allowed to protract a raid. A raid should always be proportional to the size and defense of a base.
- If the raider accepts a tribe can also give up to end a raid. An agreement has to be negotiated by both parties independently.
- Players may keep enemies imprisoned for up to 60 minutes. The prisoner has to be freed or killed after the time's up.
- Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions.
- Showing-off or mockery during a raid is tolerated as long as it doesn't violate behaviour rule #1.
- Behaviour that harms the atmosphere on the server is forbidden. We will decide if a certain behaviour is considered bad or not.
We reserve the right to change these rules, add new ones, or adapt existing rules at any time.
In addition, we reserve the right to exclude players for disciplinary reasons or no reasons from using our project. This includes particularly our Internet platforms, our TS3 and Discord server and all our game servers.
In case of a dispute about these rules only the administrators of the project have the final say.
The instructions of the team are to be obeyed, even if the facts on which the instructions are based on, do not expressly follow from this set of rules.
Last Update: 21.02.2019