PvP - Server rules
All players are asked to follow our set of rules.
Violations can be punished with the deletion of structures/animals and a (temporary) suspension.
In severe cases we will also issue a warning. Players with two warnings will be permanently banned from our project.
If you want to report rule violations or misbehaviour please use our ticket system and add meaningful evidence like videos or screenshots
- Cheating, meshing, bugusing and glitching are forbidden!
- Use English or German in global chat.
- Tribe names have to be identical on all servers in the cluster.
- Names of tribes, players, Steam profiles and dinos have to answer PEGI 16 / ESRB T-rated requirements.
- The use of "123" and similar profile names is allowed but do it at your own risk! It might be problematic in support cases.
- Changing your tribe's name makes you lose all your rights but you're still bound to your duties.
- Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions.
- Showing-off or mockery during a raid is tolerated as long as it doesn't violate behaviour rule #1.
- Behaviour that harms the atmosphere on the server is forbidden. We will decide if a certain behaviour is considered bad or not.
- Every tribe is allowed to have one main base, one outpost (7x7x4) and up to 3 areas with max 20 structures and no turrets per map.
- Old structures must be demolished. This includes abandoned and unneeded structures (for example, rafts, fishing spots & taming boxes) or we will delete them without a warning. Taming boxes, unbuilt rafts, single campfires and storage boxes must be removed after use.
- It is forbidden to place turrets or alike in or in front of artifact caves.
- Blocking artifacts or obelisks is forbidden.
- Ragnarok/Valguero: Building around the wyvern trench or in the wyvern cave is not permitted.
- Aberration: Building in or at the entrances to the surface is not permitted.
- It is only allowed to build at places that can be reached without using any bugs, glitches or exploits (a.k.a. Meshing).
- It is forbidden to use underwater compartments to make cannons or alike shoot underwater.
- New players can use the beginner map to prepare themselves
- No structure damage on beginner map.
- It is forbidden to place auto-turrets or alike outside your main base or Outpost.
- All players will automatically be banned 7 days after they first joined the map
- Travelling and transfer are only possible to the cluster, there is no travelling back
- On departure take all items and dinos you need with you, there is no coming back! To prevent any abuse of the map we will not have any exceptions to this rule.
Offline Raid Protection
- Each tribe can define one ORP location per server with the ORP structure.
- The activation time of the Offline Raid Protection depends on actions performed before logging out.
- All PvP actions result in a PvP-Cooldown. This cooldown is also announced ingame
- Player vs. player / player vs. creatures / player vs. turrets: 5 minute cooldown
- Player vs. structures (only if damage is dealt to a structure): 20 minute cooldown
- When logging out without active PvP-Cooldown the ORP-timer is 5 minutes
- When logging out with active PvP-Cooldown the ORP-timer is 180 minutes
- You can create a webhook to your personal Discord and add it ingame to your tribe. Use /TLR <Discord Webhook> to set up your Discord webhook via ingame chat to push all tribe log entries to your Discord.
- If the raider accepts a tribe can also give up to end a raid. An agreement has to be negotiated by both parties independently.
- Players may keep enemies imprisoned for up to 60 minutes. The prisoner has to be freed or killed after the time's up.
- It is not allowed to deal any damage through the mesh. We need indubitable proof like a video to punish this.
- It is forbidden for players to use rafts and attempt to glitch them into hostile structures.
- In raids a maximum of 2 tribes per side are allowed to cooperate (2-tribe-alliance)
- Intervention by any other tribe during a raid is strictly forbidden
- Instead of a raid protection we offer 2 raid-free days a week
- Raid-free time: Tuesday 5PM UTC - Thursday 5PM UTC
- No structure damage during this time
- It is forbidden to place auto-turrets or alike outside your main base or Outpost during raid-free time. Any existing turrets/plants have to be removed.
- Building fobs during this time is forbidden
- Existing fobs have to be removed immediately after the raid-free time began
We reserve the right to change these rules, add new ones, or adapt existing rules at any time.
In addition, we reserve the right to exclude players for disciplinary reasons or no reasons from using our project. This includes particularly our Internet platforms, our TS3 and Discord server and all our game servers.
In case of a dispute about these rules only the administrators of the project have the final say.
The instructions of the team are to be obeyed, even if the facts on which the instructions are based do not expressly follow from this set of rules.
Last Update: 09/26/2020