Posts by Kat

Event spree!!!!!!! So you guys can plan ahead and participate.

* This event can be purchased by the community as a Voting reward. Learn more about voting rewards here: Voting Rewards

What does it mean?

- You will be able to scan for locations of max level wild dinos using N+ Transmitters and omni tools, and taming speed will be increased to x5 (from x3). During the event, we get daily wild dino wipes.

When will it happen?

- Suggested date is November 4-6; if we don't collect enough GC by then, we'll make a poll among contributors to determine new date.

Can we pay with ARc bars?

- No, GC only!

How do I participate?

- Just make a comment declaring how many GC you want to spend on the event! Your GC will be pulled from your account as soon as we hit the goal.

How much should I donate?

- Anything you want! Every single GC means support for this event

Goal:750/1000GC

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌗🌑🌑

Kat 60

Jelly 340

Stax 50

Brosaurous 50

Seiranel 50

Steak 100

Damix 100

Are your resource storages getting empty? Or maybe you always wanted to tame a stryder? Let's have a farming weekend!

* This event can be purchased by the community as a Voting reward. Learn more about voting rewards here: Voting Rewards

What does it mean?

- Harvesting on all maps (except for Genesis 2) will be increased to x4 (from x2).

- STRYDERS! they are spawning during the event and you can tame them - mind that they can't be soultrapped and brought to other maps, and will be removed on Monday.

When will it happen?

- Suggested date is October 14-16. If we dont collect enough GC by then, we'll make a poll to determine a new date.

- No, GC only!

How do I participate?

- Just make a comment declaring how many GC you want to spend on the event! Your GC will be pulled from your account when we hit the goal, to avoid accidental spending of your coins.

- Anything you want! Every single GC means support for this event :)

Goal: 1000/1000 GC

Jelly 1000

Got time to imprint your gigas? No? OK, so this event is for you!

What does it mean?

- Mating interval, hatching and maturation time are halved for the weekend. Babies grow twice as fast as normal and receive double bonus per cuddle.

When will it happen?

- Suggested date is September 30 - October 02. If we dont collect enough GC by then, we'll make a poll to determine new date.

Events start around the time of daily restart on Friday and end at the same time on Monday.

- No, GC only!

How do I participate?

- Just make a comment declaring how many GC you want to spend on the event!

- Anything you want! Every single GC means support for this event :igelballoon:

Goal: 1000/1000

Kat 20

Steak 100

Naneus 80

Brosaurous 50

Stax 50

Splonky 50

Javi 100

Seiranel 50

Jelly 500

The event is happening this weekend, so i would like to ask all contributors to place a pincoded box in their bases and send me a direct message (here or in discord) with coords (ccc are fine) and pincode, so i can deliver your kibble :igelballoon:

Where are all these high level dinos? All shinies?! Where are they??? Do they even exist?!?!?!

Yea they do. They dwell somewhere hidden in plain view. With dino scan enabled, you can find them easily. And with increased taming rate you will tame them before they even notice.

What does it mean?

- You will be able to scan for locations of max level wild dinos using N+ Transmitters and omni tools, and taming speed will be increased to x5 (from x3). During the event, we get daily wild dino wipes.

When will it happen?

- Suggested date is September 16-18; if we don't collect enough GC by then, we'll make a poll among contributors to determine new date.

- No, GC only!

How do I participate?

- Just make a comment declaring how many GC you want to spend on the event! Your GC will be pulled from your account as soon as we hit the goal.

- Anything you want! Every single GC means support for this event

All contributors get a free stack of extraordinary kibble 🌮

Rough dates of community events (they may change at any time):

day-month:event

02-04.09: Farming - paid

16-18.09: Taming paid

30.09-02.10: Breeding

14-16.10: Farming

Goal: 1000/1000 GC

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
    Kat 50

TheFeFee 50

posejdoon 3

NezYx0 10

Reg 4

akhil001 250

Crash.course mechanic 140

Bukaj 4

Steak 100

damix 42

Brosaurous 100

Thumper 190

Manux 57

Are your resource storages getting empty? Or maybe you always wanted to tame a stryder? Let's have a farming weekend!

What does it mean?

- Harvesting on all maps (except for Genesis 2) will be increased to x4 (from x2).

- STRYDERS! they are spawning during the event and you can tame them - mind that they can't be soultrapped and brought to other maps, and will be removed on Monday.

When will it happen?

- Suggested date is September 2-4. If we dont collect enough GC by then, we'll make a poll to determine a new date.

- No, GC only!

How do I participate?

- Just make a comment declaring how many GC you want to spend on the event! Your GC will be pulled from your account when we hit the goal, to avoid accidental spending of your coins.

- Anything you want! Every single GC means support for this event :)

Goal: 1000/1000

DVC 100

Stormbird 200

Steak 100

DaftDiver 23

GsuS 100

Javi 100

Cosette 30

Seiranel 50

Oida 55

posejdoon 200

Naneus 42