Posts by Kat

I see this question in chat every few hours. It was explained several days ago in discord, here's a copy:

Dear GD community,

This week we added ArkShop plugin, which you already used to get your free starter kits and omni tools.

Today we went one step further and added a few small kits for all of you to enjoy!

For every hour in game you will earn 1 point. Exchange these points for the following kits:

artifacts - a set of all artifacts available in game - 10 points

buffs - a set of consumables: 5 of each dish + 50 medical brews and 50 energy brews - 5 points

element - a nice pack of 100 element - 24 points

imprint - all types of food required to imprint a baby dino x10 - 5 points

mutagen - a burning hot pack of 50 mutagen - 24 points

rseeds - 2 seeds of each of R plants - 24 points

taming - basic taming pack: 20 shocking darts, 20 extraordinary kibble, 100 narcotics - 5 points

How to use kits?

Starter kit is single use, available on levels 1-30. Type /kit starter in chat to claim.

Omni tool is unlimited, type /kit tp in chat if you get stuck and need to teleport out.

Other kits are available to purchase when you earn enough points:

/buykit <kitname> <amount> - this will buy specified kit, example: /buykit element 1

/kit <kitname> - this will claim the kit that you purchased, example: /kit element

Type /kit in chat to see which kits are available for you.

/points will show your balance.

Please join our discord to never again miss important updates.

What is Scavenger Weekend?

It's a brand new event, introducing:

Permanent Lio Buff to boost all loot crates

50% more Hexagons

Doubled Shiny spawns

* This event can be purchased by the community as a Voting reward. Learn more about voting rewards here: Voting Rewards

How do I donate my GC?

Just make a comment declaring how many GC you want to spend on the event. The event is available for all players, not only for contributors.

Goal: 1000/1000 ---- GOAL REACHED

Kat: 50

Freak. 50

Gcoy01 100

Explorer Joe 100

Abdu 100

Isma 50

Mike2929 50

Manux 100

Stormbird 100

Seiranel 50

(tds)dinopower 50

[HUN]MatKo 50

Epi 150

What is a farming event?

- Harvesting on all maps will be doubled (Gen2: x2, other maps x4)

- Stryders are enabled during the event - can't be soultrapped and brought to other maps, and will be removed on Monday.

* This event can be purchased by the community as a Voting reward. Learn more about voting rewards here: Voting Rewards

How do I donate my GC?

Just make a comment declaring how many GC you want to spend on the event. The event is available for all players, not only for contributors.

Can we pay with ARc bars?

No, GC only!

Goal: 1000/1000

Kat 50

Seiranel 50

Isma 50

IncoG 50

Stormbird 300

Gcoy01 50

Mike2929 36

Stg.Nixxon99 114

Tarble 100

Naneus 200

What is a taming event?

- Wild dino scan is enabled: you can see locations of max level wild dinos using N+ Transmitters and omni tools,

At least one tribe needs to set their powered transmitter to allow public scan to let everyone on the map use this feature.

- Taming speed will be increased to x5 (from x3)

- During the event we get daily wild dino wipes (2:00 GMT (night)).

No, GC only!

How do I donate my GC?

Kat 50

TheFeFee 50

Seiranel 50

Explorer Joe 100

Blackou7 100

Manux 100

Stormbird 550

What is a breeding event?

- Incubation and maturation time is halved for the weekend. Babies grow twice as fast as normal and receive double bonus per cuddle.

How do I donate my GC?

- Just make a comment declaring how many GC you want to spend on the event. The event is available for all players, not only for contributors.

- No, Arc bars can only be used in game (Reward vault or Auction house). For events or tokens use Ghost Coins.

Kat 50

Thumper 100

Tarble 100

Stg.Nixon99 100

Mendret 100

Epi 100

Kitty 50

MILIN2009 50

Explorer joe 150

ali_tondast 30

Stormbird 170

What is Scavenger Weekend?

It's a brand new event, introducing:

Permanent Lio Buff to boost all loot crates

50% more Hexagons

Doubled Shiny spawns

How do I donate my GC?

Goal: 500/1000

Kat 100

Oida 50

MILIN2009 30

Explorer Joe 50

Thumper 100

Seiranel 120

Kitty 50

What is a farming event?

- Harvesting on all maps will be doubled (Gen2: x2, other maps x4)

- Stryders are enabled during the event - can't be soultrapped and brought to other maps, and will be removed on Monday.

How do I donate my GC?

No, GC only!

Kat 50

Explorer Joe 50

Tarble 100

Oida 50

Stg.Nixon99 100

Kitty 50

johnhenriksen5 600

What is a breeding event?

- Incubation and maturation time is halved for the weekend. Babies grow twice as fast as normal and receive double bonus per cuddle.

How do I donate my GC?

- Just make a comment declaring how many GC you want to spend on the event. The event is available for all players, not only for contributors.

- No, Arc bars can only be used in game (Reward vault or Auction house). For events or tokens use Ghost Coins.

Kat 50

Ginja 100

Squamata 90

Seiranel 160

Table 100

Stg.Nixon99 100

StaX 60

Stormbird 340

What is a taming event?

- Wild dino scan is enabled: you can see locations of max level wild dinos using N+ Transmitters and omni tools,

At least one tribe needs to set their powered transmitter to allow public scan to let everyone on the map use this feature.

- Taming speed will be increased to x5 (from x3)

- During the event we get daily wild dino wipes (2:00 GMT (night)).

When will it take place?

June 2-4

Events start around the time of daily restart on Friday and end at the same time on Monday (11:00 GMT)

No, GC only!

How do I donate my GC?

How much should I donate?

Anything you want! Every single GC means support for this event

Kat 50

StaX 50

Grogu 50

Stg.Nixon99 50

Ginja 50

hwhitrow 50

TheNukeFear 50

Isma 50

posejdoon 150