The ingame reward vault (provided by TCs Auto Rewards) is the place to go after you have exchanged your Ghost Coins into ARc - click here if you need help with that exchange. You can buy ingame rewards like creatures or items or you can get ARc Bars for ingame trading. This is a small guide on how to use the reward vault.
Craft and place a reward vault (available with level 5), open the inventory and click reward menu.
This is the main overview of the reward menu:
- You can see the available ARc of your account here.
- This is a list of all categories.
- After clicking a category you can see the available packs,
After selecting a pack you will see all available items/creatures of that pack. Mostly you need to change some settings in that overview to get what you came for.
- Here you can see how many items you get per purchase. You can only purchase a pack if Current Quantity and Maximum Quantity are equal.
- You can edit the numbers in this part. If you want a Tek Rex you need to set the Tek Quetz to 0x and the Rex to 1x.
- Don’t forget to set your desired gender if you are buying a creature.
- This is basically the bill for the purchase.
After clicking on purchase the Item/creature will be added to the reward vault inventory. If you bought a creature you will find a consumable in the vault. As soon as you consume it the creature will spawn in front of you.
Be careful when buying creatures !!!
- You need to use the consumable within 15 minutes after buying it or it will spoil!
- Water creatures need to be spawned in water with enough space and depth!
Buying ARc Bars:
- If you want to exchange your ARc into bars you can find the right packs in the Misc category.
- You can carry these bars as an item and trade them with other players.
- If you consume them they will be added back to your account in the vault.
- Each ARc Bar is worth 10 ARc, each ARc is worth 1 Ghost Coin.
If you have further questions about Ghost Coins and how to get them check our FAQ.