Posts by Heli0s

Thanks for your suggestion. Your Event idea has smth to it! I imagined similar things inthe Arena of Trials event idea. The way you present the Event makes it sadly pretty boring.. All tames exept troodon and megachelon are very easy and need nearly no effort anymore. Keep the ideas rolling!

A friend found this mod which will make taming more interesting giving the event a bit more purpose.

I was thinking during a time agreed by a lot of community members some new servers would plop up where the goal is basically start anew and to catch them all as fast as possible and I really like Paul's idea of Noah's Ark so you'd have to tame a male and female of every tameable creature. The community can dig through the forums and make an alphabetical list so people can keep track of what they have tamed and whatnot. As this is mainly about taming, I would also recommend some mods that can help you skip or at least make the rest of the play easier and maybe even something to make taming harder. But I'll leave this up to Dani :)

First of all, I want to thank Dani for all of his effort and time he put into Beat The Unbeatable. Sadly it didn't work out. ;(

So, I got an idea where we open up an event server with 3x the cluster rates so it's less of a grind and the goal is to tame every single dino that is tameable, finally a reason to tame something you've never had a reason to before.

The first person or team/tribe to tame them all can get a handsome reward so there's at least a reason xD.
    I don't know how we can have all tameables dinos in a single map but if that's not an option maybe two or three maps :)

Some details I've thought over that could use your suggestions be added to or be changed entirely:
    - 3x Rates
    - 1-3 Maps
    - New Survivors (Lvl 1)
    - Keep the Tamed Dinos After the Events Over?
    - Tiered Rewards (1st plasce, 2nd place etc)

P.S It's probably gonna be a long event xD