Posts by Theooo

Map: Extinction

Tribe: BPCompany

Coords: 49:75 - 56:61

Was hard to choose which base to enter here. Our weird one of a kind rag base. Underwater fortress on Center. Or gen2 or CI beauties.
    But ended up picking Extinction as we spend most of our time perfecting this base and making it look really nice and functional.

Lots to choose from. Hard to pick only 3 screenshots. But here we go!

Overview:

Storage Area. Also in same room but couldn't capture it my beloved Alexandrian Library:

Crafting Area:

Hope to see many people apply. Because Ive seen some very beautiful bases in many styles!! :D

Hmmmm very interesting info.

This is gonna be one helluva fight.

Too bad its transfer off as well. Can't just unclaim dinos for other that wanna fight

If people wanna join but don't have dinos they have spare, please post here and me and maybe other can bring some extras.

Also might need 3 astrocetus gunners. Not sure if anybody is up for that?

You cannot bring any saddles, only dinos, but the baron will take care of all the items you need ;-) I am unsure if Titan(o) upload is activated on PvE, but I can check it later

Eagerly waiting the outcome of that :)

And thanks for the saddle info!

Also for the voting on which tribe we fight. I voted BeachBobys.
    Just like the description a lot, bit of both on defending and attacking. And who doesn't want to fight the strongest creature in the ark. (Dodorex?)

Santa's Wishlist:
    Fire Arrow

Binoculars

Cannon + vault of balls

Beers

Med Brews

Crossbows + ton of grapples

Whips

Also wouldn't mind a tek gen with some ele to run a bunch of sleeping pods.

As for preperation. I can bring some decent gigas, yuty and daeodon with capped saddles and rock golems (would love to have good saddles if someone has em)
    If someone has good carbonemys/turtles I can bring a crab to throw those around.

And once we get a date, Anyone up for helping me tame at least 1 titanosaur and maybe desert and ice titan?
    Might be nice to have those as a backup.

I know in weekly Q & A was said no more extra channels in discord.

But wouldn't it be nice to have one for this, so we can discuss what tribe we wanna fight. Figure out who brings what dino to the fight. Get some strategies going.

Also can we request beforehand some item from the oil baron that we think we need?

Looks like this is gonna be another fun event :)