Posts by tomscorer

Okay... as I understood the event we have to raid a base and we can choose the "setting" by choosing the defending "tribe".

We have to use our own tames. As written in the interview we are only allowed to bring our dinos. So no C4 or Rocketlaunchers.

I think the strength of us - the pve cluster - are our gigas, or what do you think?

Maybe we should choose some offensive tribe to fight?
    If the strength of the tribe are their tames and they attacking us as soon as we are in sight, it should be easier, because we can bring an massive amount of our gigas and shred them.
    If we choose a defensive tribe maybe we have to face an unreal amount of turrets and have to soak the base. And I don't think that everyone at the pve cluster have so many pvp dinos. And even if we bring some golems... if we don't bring enough we stand in front of the base and are helpless.

Maybe some pvp experienced guy take the lead, open up a discord channel and organize something?
    I don't have that much pvp experience, but if we just engage the base solo ... (everyone who knows Dani a bit will agree) ... we will just die.