Some guy has told lied to get my base removed,

• Hello, i did not want to be in this guys tribe as he was talking to me about robbing other peoples stuff, so i simply took my dinos that i actually got my self left the tribe and started my own, i have no idea what he has said but it is not fair that both sides of the stories have not been heared

• More information i wanted to leave a tribe so i took the dinos that i owned and left, started my own solo, and now he has told me that he came to admins to get all my stuff removed, and i log on today and all my stuff has gone

• I told a admin To remove The gate cause it was locked to ur tribe then he removed ur whole base So i geuss Griefing Wasn't allowed It isn't allowed at all

• i did not grief you. if you would listen for the 100th time, i removed your gate because i could not get my own dino out, then i replaced, this all could of be resolved by a simple conversation

• this is why you are 16 and a child and clearly are not reading... you simply ask me what happened and i tell you, and no that was my wyvern we tamed two, you have all ready annoyed people on the server because multiple people have said stop moaning about it and take it up on the forums, how weird that you deleted me of steam instead of being a normal mature human and asking me whats up,

• you went to bed out of no where, it's not my fault you went offline, and you could of asked me simply ask me, then i would of been like oh no this is what happened, but instead you got someones hours of work deleted, i spent ages on that base

• okay you asked him to do that, i was fine with you still, but as you have said it's the admin that removed everything, so i dont no what to say

• i would of opened it, or removed it, i did not even realise you would not be able to open it, but for 2/3 days of work on my base and tames, to get deleted over nothing is just wrong

• i would of opened it, or removed it, i did not even realise you would not be able to open it, but for 2/3 days of work on my base and tames, to get deleted over nothing is just wrong

Dude I tought U werent gonna come offline since I tought u griefed me so i asked an admin to remove the gate....

• that is fine. at the end of the day i think it was just a mistake made by all, and i should be aloud my stuff back

its still kinda Unrespect full Someone helping u all the way to an wyvern then just leaving him alone and going solo....

• i did my full on main base my self, i helped u with the quetzal and the qyvern, it is not disrespectful, it is everyones choice to go solo if they want, so it is not, it is just life, and if my base has gone i want you'rs gone its only fair

• Thinking of something and having proof of something is totally different. You didn't talk to him or tried to communicate with him.

Next time when you acuse someone of griefing first talk to them, show us proof of their intention and then we can make a decission.

False acusations can also be an offense which can give you a warning so next time don't make rush decissions.

I will come shortly on the server.