Is everything x10?

• I'm working on it. The server crashed and won't like to restart. Been working on it!

• The Server is back Online. Unfortunately the server savegame is corrupt and the server is not able to load it anymore. I made a quick research and found a dozen posts in the steam forums, so I guess that it is a conan bug. A developer said that this can happen from time to time and they are working to fix the reasons for this.

I have updated the server.

• Okay nice, you have changed the crafting speed/thrall speed to 10x right?

Not yet, but will look into it and make sure that we will change it later today.

• Okay thank you :) the only thing thats annoying about restarting is the thralls and the crafting speed because it takes hours to craft the basic things like reinforcements, and thralls take a while to "break their will" in the wheel of pain, so if that can be increased to x10 then the wipe would be no problem. thanks for the updates though

• Okay thank you :) the only thing thats annoying about restarting is the thralls and the crafting speed because it takes hours to craft the basic things like reinforcements, and thralls take a while to "break their will" in the wheel of pain, so if that can be increased to x10 then the wipe would be no problem. thanks for the updates though

Will change it to x10 later :)