Wurden 3,5 Stunden von 1Euro geraidet. Regelbruch. 1Euro vs. Die Avocados

• Der Raid startete um 21.30 Uhr und endete um 0.45 Uhr.

Mit der Aussage "Wir haben mehr als genug Ressourcen um euch zu raiden!", haben die netten Herrschaften uns 3,5 Stunden+ geraidet und haben pausenlos 2 Tiere vollgeheilt und in einem Tekschild geschützt(und alles hinausgezögert).
    Blindes Raiden mit 5 Tieren und 1000000 Schuss tanken sollte nicht -The way to go- sein. Zumindest nicht mit diesen Serverregeln und nicht von diesem Tribe.

Das ganze ging definitiv zu lange für einen Alpha Tribe und ich finde die Admins sollten sich das mal anschauen. Ich finde bestimmt bei Gelegenheit sogar eine Aufnahme der ganzen Aktion.(sollte aber eher nicht nötig sein)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Die Avocados

PS: Loot haben wir nicht gespoiled und die besten Gegenstände sind immernoch im Spiel!!!

• If they dont bring their best stuff(they said they got more) they obviously are taking a longer time than it should take on purpose arent they?

Lets be honest here. This was more an act of griefing and hourless turret tanking than raiding...

• As someone who watched the raid... don't refill again and again the turrets, or spam ~50 pillars... it might go faster next time. #samelogic

So to make it quick for ourselfs? Just open the gates or what? We fought with everything we had. They fought with 3 Dinos...

What I am trying to say is that we used everything and they nothing at all... it was just too time expensive

• As someone who watched the raid... don't refill again and again the turrets, or spam ~50 pillars... it might go faster next time. #samelogic

So try to tell 1Euro to not build a tek shield so we can finish of the dinos one and for all, right. Your logic is just BS!!!//So the raid does not take longer

Edit again: Why not use the defense we had? Arack pls

• So try to tell 1Euro to not build a tek shield so we can finish of the dinos one and for all, right. Your logic is just BS!!!//So the raid does not take longer

i actually used ur logic. You defended with 3-4 ppl while the attacker were 4, if I am not mistaken. Defender always have an advantage, just because they have turrets, u refilled multiple times the turrets, so some turrets shot multiple thousand times, the attackers had more jobs to do than u guys, while not outnumbering you guys. In the end u complain that they kept tanking ur turrets? how should they man more dinos if they are just 4... u had a pretty even fight, besides the tames.

A nice and serious hint:

Next time don't spend 95%+ of ur time grinding for turrets + ammo, use at least some time for dinos and leveling them up, so u can fight the enemy tames.

Also, u succeeded with ur defend, so why are u so mad and rageposting? I really don't get it.

• If they dont bring their best stuff(they said they got more) they obviously are taking a longer time than it should take on purpose arent they?

Lets be honest here. This was more an act of griefing and hourless turret tanking than raiding...

It would be stupid if they took all of their Dino's towards your base for a raid. There aren't any rules about the duration of a raid, probably this was a though one and you where defending well. If they demolished unnecessary structures you could report them, but if they only drained your turrets and some vaults and other storage places they didn't do anything wrong.

So try to tell 1Euro to not build a tek shield so we can finish of the dinos one and for all, right. Your logic is just BS!!!//So the raid does not take longer

Edit again: Why not use the defense we had? Arack pls

Why didn't you tried to get yourself some tek gear in the first place? You could also try to pick them with one of your birds/tranq them and lock them in a cage. In that way you would have more time to kill their Dino's.

I know that it's frustrating to get raided, especially when the attacker is way stronger than you are but consider it as a lesson and try to hide your base next time or spend more time on your defense.

• You can't blame someone for protecting their dinos while they were attacking you. The fact that you weren't able to kill their dinos isn't their fault.

We'll discuss this internally and come back with a response tomorrow. Good night!

• So it is fine when I bring 1 Bronto to a raid, tank turrets, heal up, tank turrets, heal up and do this over and over again for 20 hours straight?
    Then I got a bad understanding of the rule I guess. I am very sorry then and am considering changing my way to raid to a much slower one even if I have incredible ressources as the "gamma tribe" or however you call it

Looks like I am really wrong since nobody seems to understand the situation and I wish someone can discribe the "It's not allowed to protract a raid. In case of dispute, the server team decides whether the raid was too long or not." thing to me.

This RAID was bad planned and they should have left WAY earlier

• Well, we made some progress... However it was our strategy to soak the turrets first...turned out they had A LOT more bullets than we expected, so it took a lot longer than anybody who was involved wanted it to be.

It was never our intention to raid for that long and we tried to make progress the whole time, so we didn't extend the raid any longer than we had to.

Your turrets were firing almost the whole time, it wouldnt have mattered much if we brought more dinos, turrets would not have fired faster...

Cpt. Balu

1 Euro

P.S.: You did spoil some loot at least, as one of you admitted ;)