Banned by foxy? why?

• PLEASE HELP,

I have put in a lot of hours on the center pve server. I have been very active and everyone on the server knows me and I am very respectful to everyone. The admin FOXY just destroyed all of my stuff and when I questioned why they said I broke a rule...( my first time hearing of this and all my stuff gets wiped?) I understand there are rules and I didn't mean to break any. I would of been happy to move my stuff or do anything I was asked... but no they wiped EVERYTHING.... I just want to play and this had ruined the game for me. So I said they shouldn't be an admin if they treat players like that and guess what? I WAS KICKED. ask anyone on that server how in just FOXY was to me. my first offense and I get banned? come on. please let me come back I just want to play on a decent server with good people. which has been my experience up to this point. I'm sorry I upset an admin but I don't deserve to be banned

• 1. you are not banned. you was kicked by raging.

2. i said sorry and i was there to help you rebuild and get stuff back.

3. you break a rule and i have to clean it up.

4. if you have a personal problem with me, talk with me directly.

• you deleted hours from my life.... I don't care about the stuff. we didn't know we were doing anything wrong... maybe you can say hey voltron... look up the rules we need you to move your base.... I would of been happy to. its just sad that you don't care that you ruined my night

• i care, that´s why im here and talking / writing.

my day starts with you. its although not happy.

again. i can log in and give ya some building stuff.

write me a conversation at the talk tap and we see what i can do.

• look I'm just upset.... ive spent hours on this server and its just gone. you are admin and this is "work to you". I work all day and have a pretty miserable time all day so I release stress by playing ark. might sound lame but it helps me feel better. Then with no warning its just gone. I get that I broke a rule but I honestly didn't know there were official rules. I just feel like shit now and i don't really want to play anymore... its a pretty crappy feeling

• look I'm just upset.... ive spent hours on this server and its just gone. you are admin and this is "work to you". I work all day and have a pretty miserable time all day so I release stress by playing ark. might sound lame but it helps me feel better. Then with no warning its just gone. I get that I broke a rule but I honestly didn't know there were official rules. I just feel like shit now and i don't really want to play anymore... its a pretty crappy feeling

He already told you is he going to help you with rebuilding your base, just send him a personal message so you guys can work this further out.