Tek armor blueprints

• Hey, i need to ask if tere is a opcion to buff tek armor blueprints drop rate adn quality form Extinction legendary OSD? Because now from my knowledge it's impossible to get tek armor blueprint that can reach max armor and durability, (meybe you could get it form T3 crates but it's ultra rare and only gauntlets)
    So my suggestion is to:

• Change drop rate of tek armor blueprints form legendary OSD, now it';s pretty low chance to get it, and most of the time don't drops at all, but there is a plenty of crafted tek armor of low / medium quality form it.
    • Increase the quality of the tek armor blueprints because now from my knowledge it is currently not possible to get blueprint that can reach max armor and durability form legendary OSD at Extinction.

Or could be that i was very unlucky to not get any of possible to cap tek armor blueprint form all OSD that i did, but then no one answered my question if anyone managed to get tek armor blueprint that can reach max armor and durability form legendary OSD.

• After change of loot tables i did multiple times alpha Genesis part 1 boss, 3 runs of tek cave, 1 alpha Broodmother and 1 alpha Dragon on The Island, 1 alpha Ragnarok boss and gamma Titan King, items wasnt bad but still i didn't get any tek armor bp.

I will do multiple alpha Broodmother and alpha Megapithecus runs at the Island and i will check what i get form it.

Edit:

This is that we did get from 5 boss runs:

Only good thing is Taperiara tek saddle.
    Tek armor is still low quality and on four part we get 0 tek armor blueprints.

I will do more testing but still i think that it's still impossible to get tek armor blueprint that can reach max armor and durability

• Mschmidi

Added the Label In discussion
  • Gunnsen

Set the Label from In discussion to Accepted