Loot drop tables?

• Items (saddles, weapons etc) are in the same drops as in vanilla loot tables, only the fillers (kibble, structures, consumables) changed - in vanilla table you can find a wooden foundation blueprint and other useless stuff, which got replaced by more useful things.

The only item that changed its location is rock drake saddle - now it can also be found in drops that normally contain gacha saddle.

• Items (saddles, weapons etc) are in the same drops as in vanilla loot tables, only the fillers (kibble, structures, consumables) changed - in vanilla table you can find a wooden foundation blueprint and other useless stuff, which got replaced by more useful things.

The only item that changed its location is rock drake saddle - now it can also be found in drops that normally contain gacha saddle.

Question to that in the forets cave you still find Gacha saddles how thats possible?

• something is wrong underwater drops are useless now even with the liop buff

it doesn't feel rewarding anymore

i feel its not worth it anymore

please someone shed some light on the situation

i understand you want to make the game harder more grind but messing with the loot table ruins the game

• The thing to keep in mind is that it's only been a few weeks since things came back online after the wipe, and it takes time to get feedback and make adjustments. Please keep in mind, too, that the admins and owners are all taking time out of their busy lives to make sure we have a positive, entertaining experience, and though loot drops can be a bit frustrating, it will most likely get another pass at some point. In the meantime, maybe consider other means of loot farming? ARK is meant to be a marathon, not a sprint. You can still do bosses and some OSD's with a good rex brood. Might be time to start breeding instead of loot cheesing :)

• The thing to keep in mind is that it's only been a few weeks since things came back online after the wipe, and it takes time to get feedback and make adjustments. Please keep in mind, too, that the admins and owners are all taking time out of their busy lives to make sure we have a positive, entertaining experience, and though loot drops can be a bit frustrating, it will most likely get another pass at some point. In the meantime, maybe consider other means of loot farming? ARK is meant to be a marathon, not a sprint. You can still do bosses and some OSD's with a good rex brood. Might be time to start breeding instead of loot cheesing :)

Okay now not many ppls has stuff to the small bosses in rag or other places = less crowded and will get good chance to do easily . AND everyone has a BUSY LIFE.

• The problem with that logic, though, is that if the loot WAS good, then those of us with busy lives would NEVER have a shot at those bosses at all, or be able to experience them in the first place. Ice Queen and Lava Golem were just about ALWAYS on cool down before the wipe, because people who DID have time would camp it. for the loot, and casual players wouldn't be able to do it. With these changes, the more hardcore players will find their loot someplace else and give the more casual players a chance to do the runs. I played here for the better part of two years before the wipe, at least 1-3 hours a day, and can count on one hand the number of times I got to do Lava Golem and Ice Queen, and that's even being a Yank and playing at off-peak hours for most of the community. It might not seem like it's helping you right now, because you haven't gotten lucky, but believe me, it is. I've gotten more red drops in the last week than I have in the last year, and some of those items were pretty darn good.

• SO this is the loot we get now isnt its great to have it lmao..

i know they want to make harder but i think this is too much xd. it like in those vanilla loot the plug in is deciding which item to give. that also getting these types

• I used to make complex configurations for loot drops like industrial forge 1% change in double red drops. Lemme dig up those vanilla configurations, it might help instead of using a plugin that makes the game even more unbalanced.

• And when you say something about it, i am coming up for the solo players instead of the big tribes. Making the gap less for people that casual play, making those loot drops even tougher for a solo player is kinda mindblowing. And i really don't need your arguments at this point.

• I used to make complex configurations for loot drops like industrial forge 1% change in double red drops. Lemme dig up those vanilla configurations, it might help instead of using a plugin that makes the game even more unbalanced.

What plugin? All the config is hand-written, every item and its chance was decided precisely before creating the code -> And then we tested everything, spawned every single possible drop 100 times to verify if the loot looks good. It does. But remember there's the rng factor, getting good items is definitely possible.

• Can you make a time slot board for the lava golemn then because it will be overfarmed like crazy then. 90 people out of 100 frustrated. That is what you just said.

How are you gonna manage the overlooting, you tested it in single player. But definitly not in a 30 player on average environment.

Like i said: i do NOT need your arguments.

• And if you WANT to make an argument, give the loot configuration. I was VERY open about it when i was admin, like 1% chance there, 3% chance here etc.

This gives less frustration for a lot of people. Like if you see it from an outside perspective as Ark as a game: You are good in a game because you can get a good saddle by RNG?

• The loot config has been tested very extensive to make sure that the balance is fitting our needs across the entire cluster. With the old concept, the market has been ruined within few weeks after the custom config was removed back then. I'm pretty sure that the team will not make this mistake again. Players have been discussing the broken market situation with the old concept pretty much and asked the team to step in again and again. With the new concept, we aimed for a cluster that will be running for years, not weeks or months. This requires hard balancing decisions. We are well aware that the changes are hard compared to the old concept, but the new drops today are still better especially BP chances etc. compared to the initial custom config in the old concept.

The loot will pop up over the time and with the limited BP chances and balanced loot chances, the items and blueprints will keep being valuable. Something the communtiy wanted us to do. As Kat explained, we have tested every drop at least 100x times to make sure that BP chances and drop chances for good items and quality are fine. I don't think any changes are needed at the moment.

• No i see this, from what i heard: The loot drops on extinction, osds are less items but higher quality, while the lava golem has shit loot now. Keeping this information to your admin friends only. Make that info open for everyone.