New PvE cluster - questions

• About the deco mods, I just checked them out and some of them have utility structures like hatcheries and generators and refrigerators. Anything in the deco mods that'll be disabled or will everything be available? Also are the crafting costs tweaked?

• Can you tell us which ones are disabled please? I'm trying the mods out on single player and planning some bases ahead, and I want to avoid using the ones we can't use.

None of the Deco Mods tiems are blockled, but we changed the level needed to learn some of the Crafting Tables to level 50 cause they might mess up the early gameplay.

• i would to ask is there is any chance that you guys will enable the element transfer btw maps. this time gacha is disabled right

Yeah Gachas are disabled but we will not enable element transfer. We discussed this and with the latest boost of element rates for bosses we think it is a fair amount you get. We know it is easier to get element from extinction or genesis and it is okay if you use those maps to craft your tek structures but for every day use of element on other maps you need to do bosses.

• i would to ask is there is any chance that you guys will enable the element transfer btw maps. this time gacha is disabled right

Yeah Gachas are disabled but we will not enable element transfer. We discussed this and with the latest boost of element rates for bosses we think it is a fair amount you get. We know it is easier to get element from extinction or genesis and it is okay if you use those maps to craft your tek structures but for every day use of element on other maps you need to do bosses.

Is that in reference to bosses dropping tek structures and items, or will they drop more element as well?

Also, while I'm asking about the bosses, will they only drop tek items that they unlock the tek engrams for? For example if you want a transmitter drop you have to fight the dragon?

• Is that in reference to bosses dropping tek structures and items, or will they drop more element as well?

Also, while I'm asking about the bosses, will they only drop tek items that they unlock the tek engrams for? For example if you want a transmitter drop you have to fight the dragon?

Element drops are like in vanilla but WC doubled the element you get from Island and Center bosses a while ago.

We chose a few items a boss unlocks and added those and fishing rods to the loot table. tek armor and weapons also will have quality and a chance for blueprints.

• Hello GD team !

I would like to ask what is the reason behind "Disabled vanilla structures: Cryofridge, Cryopod, Dedicated storage" ?

The dedicated storage is really usefull to store a good amount of items and the fact that it is a perfect fridge is kind of a must have at one point.

Thanks for your answer. ;):thumbup:

(looking forward to the wipe, great idea)

• I'm not a member of the team, but here goes:

Cryopods and cryofridges were disabled because we have the dino souls mod, and they can be used for exploits and to cheese caves.

The normal dedi was disabled, but the SS one (or the N+ one after the wipe) aren't, you can still craft those. Reason being that the vanilla ones are cheaper and they convert to the modded versions after restarts, so people used this to circumvent high crafting costs for the modded variant.

• Cryofridge/Cryopod: We are still using the dinostorage mod which works better and is highly adjustable. No need for those.

Dedicated storage: You can still use N+ Dedicated storage. We added a lot of stuff to the list of items you can store, if something is missing let us know and we will discuss it (some things are missing for good reasons). The vanilla Dedicated storage can be abused.

• Gonna throw my 2 cents regarding the nanny auto imprint.

Imo the game should be as active as it can. This game should not turn into AFK Arena or RAID Shadow Legends where you press 1 button then go afk for the rest of the day.

• What time will it wipe around on may 14th

Most likely in the evening, around 20 CEST; it will be decided and announced when the time comes.

Has this been confirmed ?
    Basically when will we be able to log onto the new wiped servers? Around 20:00 CEST on the 14th or Saturday morning ?

• Has this been confirmed ?
    Basically when will we be able to log onto the new wiped servers? Around 20:00 CEST on the 14th or Saturday morning ?

If you consider the timer in the forum, it is 8pm CEST. This is should answer one of your questions. You'll be able to join the server at the wipe time, if I am correct.

• Is cluster wide chat coming to cluster by any chance ?

we're planning on starting on the centre, which sadly tends to be empty

will there be cross server chat this time?

Nope, for two reasons: First of all having 10 maps (Gen: Part 2 included) in the same global chat with a community this big is a mess. We have Discord, Teamspeak and our website for clusterwide communication. On top of this these plugins mess up our Battlemetrics tools which we need to run the cluster properly.

Also here many players enjoy Center so it's not that empty!