Crafting Skill Potion

• Hello,

i became aware of this mod through You Tube and i Thought i´d suggest it for the Cluster.

mod desreption:

This potion can be unlocked at level 1 and is craftable inside a players inventory. They require 20 Mejoberries, 5 Narcotics, 2 Rare Flowers, 2 Rare Mushrooms and 5 Stimulants (essentially 10% of what a Mindwipe costs) to craft and give players a buff which last two minutes. When consumed your current character stats will be reset, your ability to apply available points to your character will be locked, you will not be able to consume a Mindwipe Tonic and all of your possible points will be applied into crafting skill. Once the buff timer runs out, all level up points will be applied to your stats as they previously were and the restrictions for applying any new level up points and consuming Mindwipe Tonic will be removed.

It would be a huge Quality of Life update, in my opinion.

best Regards

Mendret

• Looks pretty interesting.

Just because of that it would be no longer necessary to learn all engrams again after a mindwipe.

I don't know if it is meanwhile fixed but to learn the Extinction engrams I must jump every time to this map

after a mindwipe which is a bit annoying because I have no base there.

• Looks very interesting i HATE mindwiping to craft then relearn all engrams again when im done. Maybe it's possible to change the duration of the potion to maybe 5-10 mins. Would love to see somthing like this on GD. :)

• But atm we dont have N+, and various reusables have been rejected in the past :P

This mod is only 2MB, so it's not that bad...

The most worrying thing is that it lasts 2 minutes and atm it's not configurable, and if your run out of the buff during your crafting session you end up with items without any bonus (imagine crafting 100 tuso/giga saddles and forgetting to watch the timer).

• Look like you all crafting stuff every day, so you must have massive resources. :) It is understandable that it's annoying to give away all points every time again after crafting, but to load another mod for only 2 minutes of crafting without losing points. That's where I miss the advantage, if I'm honest. :/

• Mschmidi

Added the Label In discussion
  • I bet it's not about crafting stuff, but element from dust ^^

For me it's both but by far not only Element crafting (right now I run exactly zero Gachas). You all know that there are way faster ways to get to Element then Dust from Gacha's. Sure Gachas are the least work once they are setup you just have to be "online and ingame" to get some dust coming in. But if you would spend the same time "waiting on your Gachas" to hunt for Element veins on extinction for example you would get way more Element in the samt time spend ingame.

If Dust would be the only reason why people ask for a solution to the mindwipe downsides they could just keep asking for changing the current rule that you can't transfer Element between servers instead.

• For me it's not the dust. I'm not using Gachas at the moment.

I just want to craft some Armor or Saddles from time to time. Right now I have to make a list what to craft and wait and wait and wait to have an reassonable amount of things to craft because it's such an effort to relearn all engrams and going to each map and learn there.

For me it would be really big impact in my gameplay, because I can craft the things I want immediately and don't have to make a list.

Sure for somebody with alternate accounts and crafting characters this is useless, but for the "non-hardcore" solo players this would be awesome.

• Look like you all crafting stuff every day, so you must have massive resources. :) It is understandable that it's annoying to give away all points every time again after crafting, but to load another mod for only 2 minutes of crafting without losing points. That's where I miss the advantage, if I'm honest. :/

Because of having to jump maps to learn engramms again, is the reason why i´m not crafting so much. :)

and it stacks if you use more than one.

• My personal opinion, allow element transfer (or at least one way from extinction if possible), it is PVE ffs. Since everyone is anyway crafting a shitton on other maps then extinction anyway. If the point is to keep the nature/style of the map, which i can understand, crafters already mitigated this point. Element is like a unobtainable resource for many people who dont want to spend hours and hours on a average game night just crafting element and enjoy the game instead. At least make it simpler for those people. Give them the ability to obtain element without all the necessarry requirements (Gacha farm, plants etc etc, crafting char).

Or lemme rephrase it a bit, allow transfer FROM extinction to any other map, one way from that map to others. Good idea or not?

• Good idea but wrong topic!

Here the topic is the Crafting Skill Potion. Which has, in my opinion, nothing to do with element transfer!
    I want to craft my saddles and armors and dont have to join every map and relearn every engram.