For Discord, ad a channel were people can register their tribe and member in it for tagging

• was thinking that if we could get a channel or something, where we could register our tribe in alphabetic order and under that have our tribe members shown with in game name and discord name and optional also steam name for tagging, if fx one of their dinos are found in the wild lost and forgotten

and how to maintain it, it could be a admin when fx. they wipe bases or just have it set to a timer like with market so it may delete the message after a month or so

• Simpler way (since discord allows you search for words in particular channel): let people just post a message with their tribe and character name, no order or admins required. This will make it easier to contact people for both players and admins.

• Please do not forget the possibility to inform the team about lost dinosaurs via ticket, we just remove these dino and then they are deleted, because we also have dinosaur lines that we want to breed and we do not exclude ourselves from the 1000 Souls limit.

I can only talk for me, but before I storaged them until the box was full with them and then deleted them.

Regarding inactive tribes we see the structures but also the dinosaurs, so they will not forget to be deleted either.

• Please do not forget the possibility to inform the team about lost dinosaurs via ticket, we just remove these dino and then they are deleted, because we also have dinosaur lines that we want to breed and we do not exclude ourselves from the 1000 Souls limit.

I can only talk for me, but before I storaged them until the box was full with them and then deleted them.

Regarding inactive tribes we see the structures but also the dinosaurs, so they will not forget to be deleted either.

I think Astro meant more like a "lost and found" channel, where players can give each other a heads up for lost dinos. So the player that lost the dino can go and take it back instead of it being deleted by an admin.

That would be a nice idea, and it could reduce the number of tickets for lost dinos. For example I lost rexes and gigas on extinction, they ran away from OSDs or veins and I didn't notice but I would've wanted them back. And I know there's Ghost Data to look for dinos, but I didn't even notice they ran away, I just thought they died.

• I think Astro meant more like a "lost and found" channel, where players can give each other a heads up for lost dinos. So the player that lost the dino can go and take it back instead of it being deleted by an admin.

That would be a nice idea, and it could reduce the number of tickets for lost dinos. For example I lost rexes and gigas on extinction, they ran away from OSDs or veins and I didn't notice but I would've wanted them back. And I know there's Ghost Data to look for dinos, but I didn't even notice they ran away, I just thought they died.

exactly something that could be used for lost and found so people get a bigger chance to recover their dino rather then just puff gone without trace
    but we would still need a place for the information to be found on each tribes so we can contact them in that channel
    all this would mean less work for the admins ;)