New to the server and want to max your lvls or your dinos lvls ? put your reaction in here.

• Hello all !

If you are new to the server or you are not max lvl yet and you want to lvl up your character and your dinos to max lvls , please post your reaction below here . if i get few or enough reaction that people want to do that i will buy double xp event for next possible weekend , so people can use it well .

Thank you for reading , Have a good day . :saint:

• Unless you're completely bored and have tons of ghost coins to throw at it, I'm not sure I'd honestly bother. Me and my friend rolled in and were level 100 the first night. After our first day of voting I decided to buy us a generator and sleeping pods and we were non-ascended level cap in less than 2 days after that. Its not hard to get the levels up. As far as dinos go, I've never been an expert at leveling up dinos, so there may be some merit in that for a weekend. I wouldn't do it for players, though. As someone who greeds for every GC she gets, I would call it not worth, lol.

• IIRC souls earn XP too...and that at a nice pace. I am not sure though if they have to be in a soul terminal for this to happen or not. But if I take a freshly imprinted tame that reached full maturity and put it in a soul station and leave it there a few days I can spend alot of levels. I have not leveled a tame just for the sake of leveling it in a long time.

• Souls can earn exp passively in a soul trap, but they earn exp at a much faster rate when their soul trap is stored in a soul terminal. It caps out before the maximum allowed level is reached though. On Ghost Division I think it stops at 50 or 60 bonus levels.

• Souls can earn exp passively in a soul trap, but they earn exp at a much faster rate when their soul trap is stored in a soul terminal. It caps out before the maximum allowed level is reached though. On Ghost Division I think it stops at 50 or 60 bonus levels.

Indeed, souls stored in terminals gain passive experience all the time, not only when they are in render distance.

There are two settings regarding passive experience: on/off and multiplier (default=1.05x). So we have it on, not sure about multiplier but that /05 doesn't really matter, so even let's assume we have it at 1x. Souls don't stop gaining exp at 50/60 level, you may have such feeling because of the exp curve we have, where around these levels it becomes way slower. Some of my never used dinos reached 95+ level in soul terminal, so it's 100% sure.

• Honestly i dont need to lvl up anything like my character or dinos bcz they r already at max lvl and since breeding events and dino scan event is already sponsored , i thought maybe i can sponsor this for people who can use it .

Thank for info though :saint:

• Yeah i will try to do that do . I did sponsor last dino scan event and wanted to sponsor another one but it was already happening so i thought maybe few guys can use this not so popular event :D

• Hi,
    I'm not on this server yet, with a friend we are looking for a cool PVE server on Ragnarok but we have some characters and dinos on another unofficial PVE server (The Island) and we would like to transfer our character and dino if possible. Grinding those level were tedious and not having to wait weeks to get high level with all the engram would be nice. But I don't know if it's fast on this server.
    Anyway The Ghost DIvision looks cool.

• Hi,
    I'm not on this server yet, with a friend we are looking for a cool PVE server on Ragnarok but we have some characters and dinos on another unofficial PVE server (The Island) and we would like to transfer our character and dino if possible. Grinding those level were tedious and not having to wait weeks to get high level with all the engram would be nice. But I don't know if it's fast on this server.

Hello, its not possible to transfer your character and dino from other providers to our cluster. Sorry. But we have high rates in Farming and Taming inside a complete Cluster with all Maps including.

Greetings Mschmidi

• Hi,

And we have alot of friendly people on the cluster who would surely like to help you get a quicker start. And Ghost Division has a Voting system that rewards you with a virtual currency, the so called Ghostcoins that you can spend on other players markets for example to get some already good breed dinos for example. Each player can vote for the 3 servers they have up for voting and earn 3 Ghostcoins per vote. So 9 per player each day you vote. You will get up to numbers for some good dinos quickly to replace the ones you gotta leave behind. I would give it a shot. You can even buy things like TEK generator or tek sleeping pod if you have not unlocked them yet to level your characters way more quickly just by logging out in them. If you are passionate for the game and have a little patience you will have a good base in a short while.

They have a discord up too were you can find alot more info about the server cluster, the rules, the voting system or whatever else you wanna know. And you can find most of the players there if you wanna get in contact with someone outside of the game.

• Hi,

You can always ask for help and many people can help you lvl up in just few hours by giving you some useless babies to kill and to lvl up , so you can try here fresh and you can get everything in few days . We have very friendly and helpful community so i dont see any problem with starting over ;)

• Is there 2 spot on Ragnarok ? We would like to start there, it looks pretty cool and a good map to start after The Island.
    Also I would like to confirm something, to advance in the whole game we have to defeat bosses that drop Tek engrams, but to get all the Engrams we have to travel to the other maps to defeat the bosses there ? If so, the fact that you have a cluster with all the maps allows us to do so right ?
    I'm fairly new to the game and I don't know the game mechanics between maps very well ^^

Oh, one last thing, my friend and I have the Epic version of the game, I hope it's not a problem.