Add Nanny to the server please

• Nanny would pretty much help many people on the server not always focus on their tames to imprint them, i once had to be awake till 5am just to imprint my wyvern and add more damage. Nanny is a good mod and i don't honestly see it too OP or something, she just helps us with imprinting dinos just that. Please add Nanny to the server.

Thanks,

• i once had to be awake till 5am just to imprint my wyvern and add more damage.

...or you could just soultrap the baby, go to sleep, and finish imprinting next day.

But i know that every excuse is good to stay up late and play games

Tbf nanny would be nice to have, but only for feeding, and with disabled imprinting.

• well considering you can soul trap and finish the imprint later its not hard to get 100% imprint anyway so don´t really see why the Nanny can´t be a quality of life thing xD I just find it frustrating to have a time to keep, always ends up with standing afk 10 min waiting for imprint or miss the timer with 10 min and getting all stressed up ^^ might just be me but I whould love to have the Nanny back. She can take some of the stress away from raising all the babies ^^

Let´s say that you only can play for a few hours a day cause of work and so on, it takes almost a week to get a giga with 100% imprint.

I vote for enable the Nanny :)

• well considering you can soul trap and finish the imprint later its not hard to get 100% imprint anyway so don´t really see why the Nanny can´t be a quality of life thing xD I just find it frustrating to have a time to keep, always ends up with standing afk 10 min waiting for imprint or miss the timer with 10 min and getting all stressed up ^^ might just be me but I whould love to have the Nanny back. She can take some of the stress away from raising all the babies ^^

Let´s say that you only can play for a few hours a day cause of work and so on, it takes almost a week to get a giga with 100% imprint.

I vote for enable the Nanny :)

I do completely agree with you, she can help us a lot

• I say enable nanny again. I understand the 100% imprint makes a very noticeable difference but we are on PVE servers. I had my tribe mate babysit 37 gigas 6-8 hours a day and it still took us about 5 days to have them done. Not every tribe has their own player dedicated to be the nanny lol

• There are breeding events almost every month, last one was last weekend. The Nanny is just 2 much, there are already so much QoL improvements that make imprinting rly easy even as a Solo-Player.

• The nanny would be nice to have and people can choose not to use it if they don't want it. It's really anoying to come back everytime to your base when doing something else. And sometimes you are late or just way to early and have to wait and do nothing. In short, the nanny would really improve my quality of gaming life.

• You will always have a very polarised discussion when it comes to the nanny. Players with alot of time will favor the no nanny approach and players with less time will almost always favor having the nanny. Same goes for huge and small tribes. The more players you have the less tedious it is to get a 100% imprint.

Yes we can soul them and that is a good thing cause without it I would have almost no chance to imprint anything bigger then a medium sized creature to 100% in the time I can play Ark.

So I am all for re-enabling the Nanny again. I know the "just don't use it if you don't like it" argument is not a 100% fair but on the other hand saying "But hey I like doing imprints, it is fun for me" is also very onesided or not?

• Gunnsen

Added the Label Declined