Transfers of dino trophies

• 1. When transfers to/from CI will be open, can you prevent bringing gacha to this map? Im not sure if this is covered by forbidding foreign, if not then you could just keep dino downloads disabled and configure dino storage, so CI doesnt turn to another big ass gacha hub. The map is way more enjoyable the way it is now.

2. Enable apex trophy transfers cluster-wide. I know it was suggested in the past, and declined because a) our stack mod doesnt support it and b) this can be done by AH, but to do it with AH you need someone you trust. Now you can enable it with this plugin: https://arkserverapi.com/resources/items.187/

Edited 2 times, last by Kat ().

• Ci is yet another map non-dlc exclusive like Ragnarok and Valguero, and they do have full transfers open so Ci should be the same. Gachas definitely wont be a problem in Ci except element because with the actual design and the amount of player base in that map, charge nodes and element "farming (to not mention grinding)" is definitely not sustainable (also compared to other maps). Ci is CROWDED of resources of any type, any other gachas beside element are totally useless, so i dont believe that people who already have a farm in other maps would do a copy paste in Ci as well.

• 1. While i understand why u want to disable Gachas, i rly dont like balancing Servers on personal preferences. I get the point, i rly do, but maybe its a better idea to limit gachas on every map like back in the days (like 10 gachas max per map).

2. If we can transfer apex trophy's via AH this should be considered - massive improvement for solo players.

• Why do ppl want to disable Gachas? just dont use them and let all other players do their stuff lol

furthermore you can farm and transfer the resources on the other maps ...

Sorry but I don't understand why you want to forbid other players to do something on one map ...

• Gunnsen

Added the Label In discussion
  • And to add up people, in PvP we have no gachas, and we are doing just fine, farming is so much more fun than just afk'ing at your base playing fortnite.

Don't think it should make a difference for 1 map in PvE, after all, you all farmed without gachas all this time, so what difference does it make?

• Tribe mates always stick together, so Cats will stick together also, I agree with kat, gachas ruined the game, people too lazy.

1+

did u read what we wrote?

u can treansfer all the stuff they give, so why to disable them on a map, but open transfer

And to add up people, in PvP we have no gachas, and we are doing just fine, farming is so much more fun than just afk'ing at your base playing fortnite.

Don't think it should make a difference for 1 map in PvE, after all, you all farmed without gachas all this time, so what difference does it make?

and if it makes no difference, we can enable them, so as u said: no difference. (and btw. we are not talking about pvp)

Pls read the stuff and dont just write something to try to be funny, thx

• Agree that Gachas should be enabled like on all other maps in cluster. Don't like em, don't use em. Let others play the game they want and how they want.

Kinda can get behind the 10 limit I see mentioned.

The trophy transfer should be added for sure. Especially for solo players.

As it can already be done with a 'work-around', why not just make it a little bit easier.

• did u read what we wrote?

u can treansfer all the stuff they give, so why to disable them on a map, but open transfer

and if it makes no difference, we can enable them, so as u said: no difference. (and btw. we are not talking about pvp)

Pls read the stuff and dont just write something to try to be funny, thx

Not trying to be funny, saying what I am seeing, and my own opinion, thx.

• I agree, rag is laggy

but

u will not stop players from bilding huge bases,... ill build huge base with or without gachas on CI...

i can see you try to keep the servers lag-free but i think that isnt the way.

Tho only thing what would reduce the lag on this myp by disabeling gachasmis: most player will not play there, and that isnt the way to get a good community

• It's not about use them or not, it's about huge bases everywhere, huge gacha farms on every corner. Do we really want CI to have Rag-like lags?

Then the point should be limit gachas per map to x per map. To combat the expected lag.

Think that would a better deal for most people

• Guys, just one question for everyone of you: IF (and only IF) you ALREADY have a main end game settled base in a map OUTSIDE Crystal Isles, with gacha farm and every possible lag-like stuff you can have, WHY would you do a SAME identical base on Crystal Isles too? This is what i dont understand, do have a farm base in a map that nobody plays (oh look, The Center is absolutely empty) and play the game in the map you like (Crystal Isles Hype train), done.

• we want to move our Main base to IC :D

Thats why :)

We are at the start again then, move main base to Crystal isles so it will become Crystlag Isles and Lagnarok will be Ragnarok again, people who actively play the cluster (and not one single server) should split EVERYTHING they have spreading between maps.