Fun PVP Server in PVE Cluster

• *EDIT*
    Maybe its a better idea to do it as a event for like one week - thx Abdu - :igelwinking:

• i could see this as an event where We could take powerful dinos and gear to an Event server to fight each other.

But making a Full PvP server but for PvE? is kinda weird and probably won't be populated days after it's launch.

Hope i understood your idea (had to translate it)

• i could see this as an event where We could take powerful dinos and gear to an Event server to fight each other.

But making a Full PvP server but for PvE? is kinda weird and probably won't be populated days after it's launch.

Hope i understood your idea (had to translate it)

A event sounds good :)
    Maybe u are right and the server will be not that populated...

But a event for like one week could be nice

• Great idea!

I love the idea to fight a bit and only have to lose the stuff I decided to.

There should be a rule that you have to let people go back to the pve server and don't stuck them inside the pvp server. Maybe declare areas around the obeliscs to non-pvp areas or something like that...

• I like the idea, to an extent.

Even if there was a base, and you decide to attack it and actually succeed. Will there be anything in it for you?

The one(s) who made the base would likely not have anything worth looting.

Maybe if there was some kind of agreement that there has to be vault(s) with resources or something of value.

Something that amounts to roughly 50% of the base, or whatever is decided on.

Though, that would require the base owner to mark it ready for attack in some way, to make sure the resources are there before being attacked. Otherwise someone would complain that there was no loot.

It has potential, but there will be many different views on how it should be done, to make it succesful.

• if you have nothing in the base u cant loot things lol ?

do u know what pvp is? sounds like u want a pve raid for loot but im palking about pvp so if there is no loot in the player base u cant loot stuff lol

• if you have nothing in the base u cant loot things lol ?

do u know what pvp is? sounds like u want a pve raid for loot but im palking about pvp so if there is no loot in the player base u cant loot stuff lol

But that is the whole problem with this concept.

Since people will have everything of any real value on the pve servers, there will only be things that are easy to get like bullets, fertilizer etc.

Or are you talking about having a map where everyone just runs around shooting eachother for no reason other than killing eachother?

• But that is the whole problem with this concept.

Since people will have everything of any real value on the pve servers, there will only be things that are easy to get like bullets, fertilizer etc.

Or are you talking about having a map where everyone just runs around shooting eachother for no reason other than killing eachother?

A map where can ppl just build a base or pvp randome on the map, if u cant see the fun there, play pve save your stuff.

no one will take loot to pvp server --> you will not get anything and if u cant see the fun on pvp, ill not border you to play pve :)

tomscorer YOU GOT IT M8 :love:;)