Disconnectioned from server

• Hey there,

many times a day (~5-7 times per 24 hours) the server just randomly disconnects with me.

ive checked my internet there was no issue on my side? Does anybody else got those problems or maybe knows a reason/solution?

Thanks in advance !

• Since 2 months ago, it hasn't happened to me, I think it had to do with validating files, cause after that I didn't disconnect, the only problems I had from there was crashing. Try validating files and try maybe reinstalling the mods, sometimes it can cause this. at least that fixed it for me.

:)

• If validating files won't help, try the following:

- uninstall Battleye

- set your client network bandwidth to medium/low

- if you tend to disconnect around bases, try to lower your graphic settings - especially world tile buffers, view distance, ground clutter density+distance and mesh level of detail

• If validating files won't help, try the following:

- uninstall Battleye

- set your client network bandwidth to medium/low

- if you tend to disconnect around bases, try to lower your graphic settings - especially world tile buffers, view distance, ground clutter density+distance and mesh level of detail

ty kat will try, the thing with bases cannot be cause it happens randomly in wastelands :)

• ty kat will try, the thing with bases cannot be cause it happens randomly in wastelands :)

Oh thats it then. Im building massive bases in the wastelands. And i mean massaive! but when u go back the next day its gone to the meteor showers.
    THen i build in a new spot so you crash there! we found the problem :)

• Since the last update I've been getting disconnected too. Sometimes several times a day. And the strange thing for me is that it happens on Center too, where the game was pretty stable until now. My settings are on low to medium, no ground clutter, minimum mesh level of detail, minimum skyboxes detail, etc. Only thing I keep on high is the render distance when I hunt for dinos to tame, but the crashes are random, not when I encounter bases.

I did a file integrity check and re-downloaded the mods two days ago, but I've not played enough yesterday to see if it made a difference.

EDIT: One thing I noticed is that I crash mostly when I use a rock drake.