PVE Storage Locker Auction Event Saturday 25th January 2020

• Ghost Division is proud to announce its first PVE Storage Auction since the cluster opened. Due to the cluster running for a few years we have developed a massive fan base and we have had thousands of players join us along our journey to where we are today. The decision has been made to open some of the old storage lockers in a secret lockup which hasn’t been opened for up to 4 years. We currently have a team cleaning the place up a bit and restoring power to the old facility. We will be running the auction at 19:30 UK time on Saturday 25th January, and there will be a total of 30 Lots.

The rules are very simple, the lots will be in two categories Arcbar / Ghost Coin lots, & Metal Ingot lots. Bidders will be able to bid on any lot but can only buy one in total so once you have brought one that it. If we have lots left over, we may allow people to buy more than one, but it depends how many people come to the auction!

Bidders will have 48 Hours after the end of the auction to pay and will only be given the codes to the storage locker once payment has been made in full. We must make you aware we have no idea what is in these lockers so some could end up being amazing, but some could even be empty, and this is the risk you take at an auction.

We have managed to look though the dusty archives and find some information about some of the previous owners of the storage rooms. We cannot guarantee this information is correct and it doesn’t mean that locker contains stuff relating to the information we have found. It’s only a guide to what it may have been used for.

Lot Number

Details

Payment Type

Lot 1

No Details

GC/Arc

Lot 2

Belonged to Player Called Bob The Builder No Details

GC/Arc

Lot 3

Ex Player Known For Taming Dinos

GC/Arc

Lot 4

No Details

GC/Arc

Lot 5

No Details

GC/Arc

Lot 6

Ex Player Known For Having Lots Of Blueprints

GC/Arc

Lot 7

Belonged to player Called Grinder, Known For Having Lots Of Resources

GC/Arc

Lot 8

No Details

GC/Arc

Lot 9

No Details

GC/Arc

Lot 10

Ex Player Known for Selling High Level Tek Armor

GC/Arc

Lot 11

No Details

Ingots

Lot 12

Ex Player Called Gok Wan

Ingots

Lot 13

Ex Player Who Was a Big Trader

Ingots

Lot 14

No Details

Ingots

Lot 15

Belonged to player Called Saddle Master Crafter

Ingots

Lot 16

Ex Player Called Pedro The Potato

Ingots

Lot 17

Possible Tek Items Or Resources

Ingots

Lot 18

Only Information Says “Blueprints”

Ingots

Lot 19

No Details

Ingots

Lot 20

No Details

Ingots

Lot 21

Ex Player Rumoured to Collect Armor Blueprints

GC/Arc

Lot 22

Ex Player Ark Bob Who Built All His Bases Out Of Tek

GC/Arc

Lot 23

Belonged to Player Called Taming King (No Details)

GC/Arc

Lot 24

Rumoured to be player who collected Artifacts

GC/Arc

Lot 25

Ex Player, had a lot of Arcbar’s & Sold High Lvl Saddles

GC/Arc

Lot 26

Belonged to Player Called Boss-runner

Ingots

Lot 27

Possible Armor Blueprints

Ingots

Lot 28

Ex Player Called Kibble Master No Details

Ingots

Lot 29

Ex Player Who Traded Saddles

Ingots

Lot 30

Ex Player Who Traded Tek & Regular Armor

Ingots

Anyone wishing to take part in the auction will be required to join Talk 1 before 19:30 UK time on Ghost Divisions Discord so you can hear the auctioneer. You will then be able to bid on the lockers as they come up for auction. If you don’t have a microphone to bid, you can bid in the off topic room on discord. Please note anyone who bids more than they can afford or doesn’t pay for their lot within 48 Hours will forfeit the locker and may face discipline and it will be resold to the highest bidder.

Anyone who is taking part in the auction using metal ingots or Arcbars, will be required to post a screen shot in discord off topic as soon as they win the bid so we know people are able to afford the bid and are not running prices up! We will accept a photo of a dedicated storage box / Vault or using the Personal Inventory tool. Please make sure photos are taken before you come to the auction! If people don't show a photo after winning the bid the lot will be sold again. Please see examples below:

Hope to see you all there :thumbup:

Chris

• hi all

Just to add to previous post, the plan will be we all join talk 1 as discussed above. All players will then meet at the storage lockers when coords are released. We will then sell of each locker one at a time and you will bid as much as your willing to pay for it. The person who bids the most wins the locker and once paid they can see the contents. Each auction should last a couple of minutes so it will probably take about 1 hour ish to complete.

Thanks

Chris

• morning guys

Badger To start with it will be one locker per tribe as I want as many people to be able to take part as possible. If we have lockers left over we will allow people to buy a second.

Yes ExoRipper the two auctions are metal ingots and Ghost Coins / Arcbar. So with the GC / Arcbar auctions you can pay with either or both 👍

This is the first time we have ran this event so I'm keen to see how it goes and hopefully we can have some fun. Their may be a couple of changes to the rules before the event but I will keep you all posted.

Just get farming ingots or selling and voting to get GC 😂

Chris

• morning guys

Yes ExoRipper the two auctions are metal ingots and Ghost Coins / Arcbar. So with the GC / Arcbar auctions you can pay with either or both 👍

Okay, thanks for the answer. I'd love to participate in a GC one, but I don't have enough of those to go against the big guys lol. So I guess I'll stick to the ingot ones for this round, and I'll start trading and voting more to be able to participate in a GC one next time.

Would it be okay to bring a transmitter and my tribemate there so we can download the metal in case we win and pay on the spot?

• there will be unlocked transmitters there ready for everyone to use, and also we will have pinned vaults their for people buying with ingots so they can start getting ingots there ready. More details on this will be released later today. 👍

• Hi all!!

Work has been completed and the facility is now back up and running and will be opened up Saturday 25th for the event. Whilst work was being carried out to get power back to the facility two hidden lockers have been found, rumoured to be owned by a WC Developer. One will be sold for Ingots and one will be sold for GC/Arcbar.

If anyone needs a vault to start moving ingots over to the lockers please let me know and we will give you a pin for a vault. Please message CHRI5#8858 on discord for a pin code. We now also have lots of unlocked transmitters and a Public Teleporter to make the transportation of ingots to the area easier :)

The cords of the facility are 73 33 on the Island

Image of Hidden Area

See you all Saturday 25th 19:30 in Talk 1 (Q&A Channel)

Cheers

Chris

• hi all

in light of discussion had yesterday in Discord please see a few amendments to the rules above for Saturday.

1. Lots must now be paid for within 48 Hrs
    2. You must provide proof immediately after winning a lot in off topic chat please see examples (Screenshots) above.

I hope this will be the first of many events we have planed for the Cluster so please all come to the event and enjoy it, its a bit of fun :)

Cheers

Chris

• Following from what Kat says above, if the slots aren't going to be increased could someone there stream it on youtube / twitch or something? I was gonna come along just to watch but ppl like me shouldn't really come if ppl with far more resources and intending to bid high want a spot there in person (if my tribe was gonna spend all our GC I sure as hell would wanna be there so whole tribes could turn up).

• Slot cap will be increased to 100 so we will see how it goes

If you offer vaults for people to deposit their ingots at the site before the auction, couldn't they technically still participate even if they're not physically there? Say I bring my ingots, but there's no slot for me to transfer to Island come the auction, I just participate on discord. Of course, I'll try my best to be there, it's more fun that way.

• if your using Ghost coins as long as you tell us your forum name at the end of the bid for that lot we can check so no you wont need a screenshot just a name in the of topic channel.

Exoripper yes that would be fine. You could listen in discord and bid. I'm hoping to stream the auction through discord too so people can watch on other maps if they cant join.

Cheers

Chris