PvE Cluster Survey

• What does "another PVE server with changing maps" mean? Wiping the current cluster and having one with a map that changes periodically or adding another map to the cluster which would change once in a while?

If it's the second, why?

• I agree with exoripper, I don't really see the point of another map within the cluster which would mean same mods, same boost, etc., to be consistent with main cluster. Just different scenery that wouldn't be somewhere you'd want to make home as it could be wiped.

A separate map however with different rules, eg prim+, gaia on olympus, pre extinction ark, or some other variation to actual game play every 6 months would be more interesting. (if it turned into a massive success then it could be kept).

• In my opinion, I think it would be cool to add a server out of the ordinary...

We have a PVE and PVP cluster, why not try to add a server with a change of pace, like Ark Eternal, or Primal Fear, and see how it goes?

• Hmm I don't agree..

I think vanilla Ark is way easier, just has more grind into it, from the moment you have a Rex (or even before that), nothing scares you anymore, maybe a wild Giga, but odds are rare...

On Primal we're always on the edge because there's OP dinos everywhere that can one tap you, ofc when you reach endgame it becames easier, but its much harder to get there...

• Well i played :

Anunaki (good old times)

Exctinction core

tameable alphas

Primal fear

Dragon good

Eternal

Pugnacia

Gaia

and olympus

And well all of them where boring after 2 weeks cause there is ONE strongest tame and ONE best farmer and literly no viability to use weaker tier dinos ( example Exctinction core Alphas) cause you need to run around in a op dino and those are limited most the times.

Even on rly hard server setts its very simple once you get started.

One mod i always liked that is not that simple cause of its mechanics is Overhaul X but idk if its up to date.

• The existing cluster stays unaffected. We are checking what players think about this. Just participate in this survey and your voice is heard.

Ok I'm up for that. If there's frequent wipes though, there better be higher rates. It would also be a good way for you guys to test how new mods would act with the current ones, maybe adding some of them to the current cluster if they play nice with each other.

• i was wondering this, what would people think of a pve cluster, but say do an extra map that pure pvp. Now you can transfer your dinos to this pvp server and go on raids etc but once you go back to the non pvp maps there obviously pvp.

Its an idea

• i was wondering this, what would people think of a pve cluster, but say do an extra map that pure pvp. Now you can transfer your dinos to this pvp server and go on raids etc but once you go back to the non pvp maps there obviously pvp.

Its an idea

i really like this idea. sort of an arena for the pve player to compete