PvE Cluster: Removal of Cryopods

• Sts if we can't play Ark as WC intended, why do it, sounds like a brik around the legs to make it harder for simple things to do, yes caves was hard in the beginning.

But that was the beginning, things change. Harder caves now, even with dino's. All games will be easier over time. Unless alot of old players start to config there own way the game should be.

Personally i would not like to play on a server that are not that much up to date like many other servers. What next then. Classic fliers? sins in old time we could set points in fliers movement speed, and this is pve so... i hate classic fliers, but back in the day when they removed movement speed ALOT of people flames, raged quited, refund etc. But it's was a good thing they removed it. We all know now. Please don't change to much of the essential settings. Let WC do that. And we all follow and see that happens.

• Sts if we can't play Ark as WC intended, why do it, sounds like a brik around the legs to make it harder for simple things to do, yes caves was hard in the beginning.

But that was the beginning, things change. Harder caves now, even with dino's. All games will be easier over time. Unless alot of old players start to config there own way the game should be.

Personally i would not like to play on a server that are not that much up to date like many other servers. What next then. Classic fliers? sins in old time we could set points in fliers movement speed, and this is pve so... i hate classic fliers, but back in the day when they removed movement speed ALOT of people flames, raged quited, refund etc. But it's was a good thing they removed it. We all know now. Please don't change to much of the essential settings. Let WC do that. And we all follow and see that happens.

Yeah, let WC do that. Always fucking things up? Everyone knows Wildcard good enough to know that they don't undestand their own game...

• Yeah, let WC do that. Always fucking things up? Everyone knows Wildcard good enough to know that they don't undestand their own game...

Ah well sometimes they do and sometimes they don't but then we are silent if all goes smooth and only remember the bad stuff ;)

Ofc WC have had there downs, been there sins the beginning of Ark. But we're still playing, and they try at least. I don't think cryoballs is a bad thing, the game need to advance to keep players. Just toke some time to deal with it. Back in the days i tough i would stop Ark when Tek gear came, what shit was that. Tek gear had no home in a dino survival game, what the hell, and the whole UI changed. Was a hard time.

Well... but we kept it going and enjoy Tek now.

Game need to advance and change, and we need to advance. If people hate a game or WC so much they should stop playing, not change the game so much that other players cannot play the game as intented... My opinion:)

• So we should drop Stackmod, SuperStructures etc and switch to Vanilla? Have fun carrying all those 100 item stacks without transfer tools, fill your dung beatles, gachas, crop plots etc., using an Element per hour, lose ways to level dinos, having only 40% of the structures and so on... Cryopods are maybe the most bugged item in ARK and we removed them for a reason, also it gave us the ability to switch ONE thing about them (cave release) cause cave release is just stupid in PvE.

• Ah well sometimes they do and sometimes they don't but then we are silent if all goes smooth and only remember the bad stuff ;)

Ofc WC have had there downs, been there sins the beginning of Ark. But we're still playing, and they try at least. I don't think cryoballs is a bad thing, the game need to advance to keep players. Just toke some time to deal with it. Back in the days i tough i would stop Ark when Tek gear came, what shit was that. Tek gear had no home in a dino survival game, what the hell, and the whole UI changed. Was a hard time.

Well... but we kept it going and enjoy Tek now.

Game need to advance and change, and we need to advance. If people hate a game or WC so much they should stop playing, not change the game so much that other players cannot play the game as intented... My opinion:)

You should go play Official then, fits you more than unofficial

• You should go play Official then, fits you more than unofficial

There are way more differences than that and he has been here for a long time, so I don't think this is a proper suggestion. Just wanted to point out that there is a reason to play on unofficial clusters and he needs to trust us making the right decisions.

• If you can check the earlier messages in this thread, a lot of the bugs have been listed out. Since many of these bugs are considered by the team to be detrimental to the atmosphere on the cluster, the decision to switch to soul traps was made. We understand that some people were upset, but the advantages of the DS mod over the cryopods were too many and too significant to not make a change.

• I'm not upset over the Cryoballs, its fine we have a similar option as DS mod and then disable cryo's that makes sens. But not be able to use soul balls in caves when you can with cryo's seems strange. Tho i experienced that some caves you can use soul balls anyways, on island at least. So don't know that the general rule is now for soul balls and caves.
    I know the team is working hard, and i appreciate that.

• I'm not upset over the Cryoballs, its fine we have a similar option as DS mod and then disable cryo's that makes sens. But not be able to use soul balls in caves when you can with cryo's seems strange. Tho i experienced that some caves you can use soul balls anyways, on island at least. So don't know that the general rule is now for soul balls and caves.
    I know the team is working hard, and i appreciate that.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was upset with not using dinos in caves too, but realized that caves are just a joke with dinos. Actually added some fun, but everyone has a different taste. But that is what the Owners wanted.