How are you holding your Gachas?

• Hey there latly i set up my Gacha`s.

I know the hole 1 Pair of Gacha per Radius and snow owl Pellets stuff.

Im Feeding them Pellets and Y Traps atm. But i only get Normal - Blue crystals.

What can i do to obtain bether rarety Crystals?

Thanks in advance!

• i feed them stone, pellets and y traps, i do occasionally get ac items, but only a cross bow or stone pick ect, mostly i get mastercraft, not much higher than 200 damage ect, you need to see the bright coloured dots on there back, then you know there happy, and i think you need to have them further than 14 foundations apart, and put them in pairs, m\f. Also make sure to level only crafting skill, better stuff comes when above 150% c\skill.

• I only feed them plant y fruit. They produce one crystal per feed, no pellets required. I only use them for resources, mostly element dust, but I get plenty of gear that I throw in the grinder for metal, organic polymer, hide, and other resources.

As for getting asc. crystals, like others said that's impossible. Highest you'll get is Journeyman crystals, aka purple. I use a crystal cracket though, I don't open the crystals myself, so I can't tell you exactly how rare the purple crystals are. But I get plenty asc. items from them, mostly stone tools and riot gear. But with weak stats, I have blue BPs with better stats than what I get from my gachas.

TL;DR Gachas aren't good for gear. They're good for resources, go out and hunt blueprints for good gear.

• Bossmob I know that pellets speed up the process, but with the abysmal dino limit I can't afford to dedicate slots to the owls I'd need. And the gachas are not my main source of element, I use them only to fuel generators and tek armors, so a few gachas are more than enough.

If there's a way to make owls produce pellets without them being released, like the vivarium or something, please let me know. Until then, I'm not using them.

• Bossmob I know that pellets speed up the process, but with the abysmal dino limit I can't afford to dedicate slots to the owls I'd need. And the gachas are not my main source of element, I use them only to fuel generators and tek armors, so a few gachas are more than enough.

If there's a way to make owls produce pellets without them being released, like the vivarium or something, please let me know. Until then, I'm not using them.

Vivarium + Male Snow Owls (Only male poop in vivariums a.k.a produce pellets) 10/10 in like 2-3 vivariums -> S+ Item Collectors -> S+ Animal Tender (set the pellet distribution to a higher value than 0 to activate the Gacha Pellet Feeding option) -> Gacha / and as a final use S+ Transfer Tool and make a macro with your desired food and save it with right click. So with a single press you place food in every Gacha you have spawned in your base and with the pellets inside of them already -> you got an automatic process -> Now ADD S+ Crystal CRacker to the math problem and you have a way to auto-farm (almost auto..cuz of the S+ Tranfer Tool Macro in the process).

i use the Soul Terminal with 2-4 owls. enable the poop production and i have it limited to 200 pellets. it's always full but still don't know how to trasfer them to gachas automatically.

(i'm new to the game)

• I only feed them plant y fruit. They produce one crystal per feed, no pellets required. I only use them for resources, mostly element dust, but I get plenty of gear that I throw in the grinder for metal, organic polymer, hide, and other resources.

As for getting asc. crystals, like others said that's impossible. Highest you'll get is Journeyman crystals, aka purple. I use a crystal cracket though, I don't open the crystals myself, so I can't tell you exactly how rare the purple crystals are. But I get plenty asc. items from them, mostly stone tools and riot gear. But with weak stats, I have blue BPs with better stats than what I get from my gachas.

TL;DR Gachas aren't good for gear. They're good for resources, go out and hunt blueprints for good gear.

I get tons of mastercraft stuff using pellets, stone and y traps, as stated above, transfer tool, viv , tender, ect, almost automated