Setting up your ORP area

• You can set up one ORP area per server with chat commands, the area is spheric and has a radius of 25.5 foundations.

All structures and passive dinos are safe inside of that area, non-passive dinos take 50% reduced damage. Also all turrets inside ORP area will only deal 10% damage but not use any ammunition.

Chat commands:

Code
    1. /setorp <name> - sets orp to current player location
    2. /setorp <id> <name> - replaces ORP <id> with current location

Code
    1. /listorp - Gives list of current ORPs

Code
    1. /removeorp <name> -Removes ORP with <name>

Code
    1. /orp - will give message saying if you are inside your own ORP or not. Will also tell you if your target has active ORP or not and if you have an active PvP cooldown
  • No, you can set one orp area with 25 foundations radius and it protects everything inside, but it also makes everything outside of your orp area invulnerable

Yes, as the description says, ORP bubble protects everything inside. Everything outside doesn't matter to it.

• Hi i can't replace my ORP locations with my new location, says incorrect usage.

Edited once, last by Syndicate: i got it /setorp <id> <name> did not work but /setorp id <name> worked. ().

• I tried to set up ORP on my base but it hasnt worked it says in chat it has worked but i tested it with my tribe and it hasnt worked i typed in

/setorp and typed my in game name and i got comfermation but it didnt work