replacing gacha spawns

• im not sure if this thing could be done but u see how broken gacha spawns are i litterly came to extinction few days ago to search for gacha and i came with wyvern i killed everything that moves and not a single gacha spawned for 2 hours if u can replace the gacha spawns with parasaur make it replace parasaur in spawn i remember a server admin did this on another server he replaced some normal dinos with megapithecus (from extinction core mod) and i dont think people come to the map to tame parasaurs im new in the servers and my only way of getting gacha is paying people gc and arcbars and allot of metal its unfair

• I have over 100 Gachas. Most of them came from clearing the entire LOWER forest of all other creatures. Also, charging GC or Ingots isn't unfair. People put in the time and work to get them. They aren't hard to get, you just have to be patient. If you aren't in the LOWER FOREST you are in the wrong spot.

• I have over 100 Gachas. Most of them came from clearing the entire LOWER forest of all other creatures. Also, charging GC or Ingots isn't unfair. People put in the time and work to get them. They aren't hard to get, you just have to be patient. If you aren't in the LOWER FOREST you are in the wrong spot.

im not saying selling them is unfair but being the only way to get them is unfair

• also why should we clear the entire map to make some gachas spawn correctly i think my idea wont brake the game it will make gachas available at all time and u wont need to wipe a full area to get 1 spawn in im just saying if we can fix it why keep it broken wildcard is sh** they wont do anything extinction itself is a quick cash grap to make atlas and now they are busy with the new usless map

• Gacha spawns are working fine. They are rare spawns. No point if a dino that can literally craft you element from stone is easy to find. Lots of us had the issue of not finding them because
    1) We were in the wrong place
    2) Didnt clear the dinos already existing because gachas share spawns with everything.

It is VERY easy to get 5+ gachas in an hour if you take your lightning wyvern and persevere.

• Also, by your logic... why not replace all REX spawns with TEK REX spawns, since a TEK Rex only has a 1% chance to spawn in a REX node. I mean, why should I have to work really hard for something amazing when i can just, you know, ask the admins to make my game easier?

I have over 150 Gachas. Know how many of them produce Element Dust? ONE. That's it. And, since Gachas production is set randomly when they mate, you could get lucky and get an Element Gacha on your first breed. That would mean you could get EASILY get element outside of bosses or Extinction. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I spent the better part of 20 hours down there farming my fleet of hugable sloths, and I would take offense at someone coming along and making the process 1000% easier because they don't want to put in the time and energy to find what they are looking for. If you can't commit to the farm, maybe you don't really need them? if that's the case, you are getting dangerously close to an entitled mindset. The issue of the Gacha spawns has been brought up numerous times, and each time it leads nowhere, because they are NOT impossible to get. They literally eat everything other than poop, and produce items. I feed mine berries. BERRIES. Then they give me asc quality items. That's the power you want handed to people for free. It would be game-breaking. This isn't ARK: Welfare Edition. If you can't bring yourself to farm Gacha spawns, then go farm metal. A good run should take less than an hour with a good bird/anky. Farm metal and buy a male and female, breed, and then move on. Breaking the game for everyone else to make your experience better won't help matters in the long run.

• Also, by your logic... why not replace all REX spawns with TEK REX spawns, since a TEK Rex only has a 1% chance to spawn in a REX node. I mean, why should I have to work really hard for something amazing when i can just, you know, ask the admins to make my game easier?

I have over 150 Gachas. Know how many of them produce Element Dust? ONE. That's it. And, since Gachas production is set randomly when they mate, you could get lucky and get an Element Gacha on your first breed. That would mean you could get EASILY get element outside of bosses or Extinction. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I spent the better part of 20 hours down there farming my fleet of hugable sloths, and I would take offense at someone coming along and making the process 1000% easier because they don't want to put in the time and energy to find what they are looking for. If you can't commit to the farm, maybe you don't really need them? if that's the case, you are getting dangerously close to an entitled mindset. The issue of the Gacha spawns has been brought up numerous times, and each time it leads nowhere, because they are NOT impossible to get. They literally eat everything other than poop, and produce items. I feed mine berries. BERRIES. Then they give me asc quality items. That's the power you want handed to people for free. It would be game-breaking. This isn't ARK: Welfare Edition. If you can't bring yourself to farm Gacha spawns, then go farm metal. A good run should take less than an hour with a good bird/anky. Farm metal and buy a male and female, breed, and then move on. Breaking the game for everyone else to make your experience better won't help matters in the long run.

it wasent hard to tame gachas on official i had 2 cryo fridge full of them now i cant find 1 and i did clear it there is alrady nothing there the map wasent like that im not a new player in the game i played ark for 2 years and i played extinction when it came out now u cant get 1 i took my lightning wyvern and killd every thing i see even coel fishes and nothing spawn the guys at extinction saw me come 3 times and killing everything still 0 gacha i dont care about element im not finding a thatch one to start with and why should i a new person in the server have to only buy gacha its unfair and no one sell for metal every one want this currency thing arc bars or gc no one takes even element

• it wasent hard to tame gachas on official i had 2 cryo fridge full of them now i cant find 1 and i did clear it there is alrady nothing there the map wasent like that im not a new player in the game i played ark for 2 years and i played extinction when it came out now u cant get 1 i took my lightning wyvern and killd every thing i see even coel fishes and nothing spawn the guys at extinction saw me come 3 times and killing everything still 0 gacha i dont care about element im not finding a thatch one to start with and why should i a new person in the server have to only buy gacha its unfair and no one sell for metal every one want this currency thing arc bars or gc no one takes even element

Whether you are new or not, it doesn't make ANY difference. The gachas do spawn. Loads of us go down to the sunken forest to tame them, grinding HOURS at a time to get even 3-4 Gachas. One run of killing parasaurs, carnos, beavers, compys, troodons, dilos, ANY DINO basically might not be enough. You might need to do 2 runs, 3 runs, 4 runs, maybe even 20 runs to find one. Everyone goes through the struggle of finding Gachas. I had the same issue. I was told that they could be farmed. I did and it worked. No one is asking you to buy a dino that can be force spawned by clearing out everything MULTIPLE TIMES for potentially HOURS.

• BTW the same issue was with spinos on ragnarok. Before wc increased their spawns to absurd, they were only spawning after killing all fish in canyon. So back then you demanded your server admin to replace raptor spawn with spino, or?

• this problem did not exist 6 months ago in legacy we found them everywhere thats why its insane that now u have to dino wipe sunken forrest to get 1 to spawn i cant call this a 'normal thing' its broken it wasent like that before today i will take my wyvern and try to wipe every thing again

• Gunnsen

Added the Label Declined
  • Gunnsen

Closed the thread.