Reaper kings / Reaper queens pregnancy - - - WTB Aberrant spino / Spino saddle BP with 120/+ armor

• Hello PVE community, I'm doing this thread to add something to the market.

The support that we will selling you is a reaper queen pregnancy service. I'll explain myself :

You would like to get your own reaper king to be able to imprint it and get the growing bonus but you cannot do it by yourself ? You can contact me on discord Michou#4819 and me and my tribemate will help you to get your own child !

We haven't set any prices yet so just contact us and we will see what we need for the moment.

During this process we will help you to get pregnant from the queen of your dreams, to be able to give birth to your reaper king and to feed it / imprint it.

We are also selling some reaper kings fully imprinted if you don't have time to get pregnant and to imprint your own king. This post will also be updated every days / weeks with new freshly born reaper kings.

We've added another service to fully lvl the reaper king you bought from us. There is still no prices set for this leveling service

REAPER KING 1

REAPER KING 2

REAPER KING 3

If you wanna see the colors of the reapers on another map just let me know and I could send you another screen with more visibility !

Have a nice day mates !

WE WILL SOON ADD A BASILISK MARKET TO THIS THREAD

• Michel

Changed the title of the thread from “Reaper kings / Reaper queens pregnancy” to “Reaper kings / Reaper queens pregnancy - - - WTB Spino saddle BP with 120/+ armor”.
  • Michel

Changed the title of the thread from “Reaper kings / Reaper queens pregnancy - - - WTB Spino saddle BP with 120/+ armor” to “Reaper kings / Reaper queens pregnancy - - - WTB Aberrant spino / Spino saddle BP with 120/+ armor”.