Community Sponsored - Breeding Event [Confirmed Date: July 26'th-28'th]

• Community Sponsored - Breeding Event

Hosted by Breaths Edge

Hello,

We at Breaths Edge have always been driven by this awesome community, and that's why we've started doing community based events!

So we will now start accepting donations for the next breeding event, and as usual we'll keep everyone posted about our progress.

But first, I'd like to introduce myself, and partly introduce Shiro, who's my partner and Tribemate. As well as shortly explain what a breeding event actually is.

So here we go!

The way to donate is pretty simple, just hit the money sign at the top right where your GC is displayed, then press the two arrows, and select how much you want to donate, then find the name Kuro Nekoshi and in the reason, type "BE Donation" and optionally leave the in-game name you want shouted out.

Current Progress:
    750/750

[Date: July 26'th-28'th]
    Date is confirmed!

Sincerely,
    The people at Breaths Edge
    Kuro and Shiro Nekoshi

Thank you to Nebula for the 130 GC starting off the donation! - Sorry to see you leaving.
    Thank you to StaX for the 100 GC donation!
    Thank you to Kenny for the 150 GC donation!
    Thank you to kennybanger454 for the 50 GC donation!
    Thank you to ThumperMan007 for the 100 GC donation!
    Thank you to sneezingdog480 for the 220 GC donation!

• We still got no order for that event, I guess it is due to the lack of donations? Maybe some more people will donate to reach the goal? But it will most definetely be postponed.

Aye sir, due to the lack of it we haven't been able to put an order for it and will postpone it by further 2 weeks - we have sadly seen a lot fewer donations after summer started.

• There are A LOT of vacations at the moment, currently there are 29 tribes on vacation. Maybe this is why the event-donations went down, I am pretty sure they will be up again once the summer has ended.

• Kuro Nekoshi

Changed the title of the thread from “Community Sponsored - Breeding Event [Predicted date: July 26-28'th]” to “Community Sponsored - Breeding Event [Predicted date: August 9'th-11'th]”.
  • Kuro Nekoshi

Changed the title of the thread from “Community Sponsored - Breeding Event [Predicted date: August 9'th-11'th]” to “Community Sponsored - Breeding Event [Confirmed Date: July 26'th-28'th]”.
  • Mschmidi

Closed the thread.